It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Last Survivors Chronicles

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Hey, True, still here

My offer still stands, in fact, I even offer to do website for free, a fine website, just to see your book into success.

You can donate later if you have a good amount of clients.

Contact me when you have near completion, if you still want to make the website, I'll be glad to do it, seriously, you can pay me with your excellent book.

BTW, password protected PDF is just fine, I sold tons of books that way, book delivers to client's email as soon as they pay, super fun to do !

Alex / TecnoGaming

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tecnogaming

yeah thanks, I haven't forgot about you. We may be talking about exactly that here soon.

I still have your email- I think.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
thanks alot for a great read .... an hr of my time flew by !!! cant wait to buy your book
really need to know what happens next

i think im falling in love with jan hahaha

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:33 PM
link   
After I got thru the posted chapters. I raced thru the rest of the postings hoping to find the final link to the book!

Excellent writing, I will keep this thread linked so I can find this book when it is finished.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
TA!!! Busy last year for me for sure... been just over glancing ATS everyday as other things as the new laws and gubernment surveillance (grrr)... just found your story in your signature earlier today.... yes, I read the whole thread then... glad I didn't find it earlier this year - cause i'm on the edge of my seat!!! You just can't leave us hanging like this!!! Well Done so far!!!

edit on 18-2-2014 by Anmarie96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for the kind compliments!

And I have an update. Little by little I have been writing more, and currently I am at 258 pages. So yeah, we're getting there. But I don't want to rush it. I spend an inordinate amount of time THINKING about it, before I write, to make and keep the story gripping at every turn.

I estimate I am about 2/3 or 4/5 done! So it's coming. Believe you me- it's coming.

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 02:31 AM
link   

zzzzzzzzzzzzz
*still waiting*
zzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Mar, 10 2014 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Great story have been waiting for the rest for a while now.

What is the name of your other stories? I would like to check them out. Where can I find them?

edit on 10-3-2014 by torok67 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Hi TA! I noticed your signature a while back, but the title didn't look like anything I'd be overly interested in.

WELL; with nothing new to read (from poster I know to be polite
), out of desperation I decided to see if I could read your story.
Long story short, you had me at chapter one! I LOVE your writing style!

I don't like reading books on the computer, but if that was the only option, I'd gladly pay $5.95-even more! ( If I HAD to!
)

Books are SO expensive now that new ones have become a luxury item; that wouldn't stop me from paying $25.00 to own a hard copy of this one!

I am so glad you are intent on finishing it, and can't wait to read the results!!!

Ms.Nugget

posted on Apr, 3 2014 @ 11:27 AM
link   

I think it would be a very cool movie. I like this a lot. Still reading....

posted on Apr, 5 2014 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I am so glad to know you're still working on the book, and when it's done I hope you will be able to let us all know how and where to purchase it!
Anxiously waiting,
Ms.Nugget

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hi TA - just wanted to say I stumbled on this thread yesterday afternoon, and read most of it before I had to leave for the day - and was sooooooo disappointed when I only had two more parts to read before getting to the end and finding that the finished book still wasn't available...

I really love your writing style, and would happily pay $ for the finished product (as long as the price is reasonable, it doesn't matter how much... 3? 5? 10?).

So, have subscribed to this thread to hopefully be notified when it is available...

Great job!!!

posted on Sep, 10 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Yeah dude!

I read this last week, after finally clicking on the link in your signature and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I want more, and yes, I'll even pay $5 to read the whole kit caboodle

I hope you are continuing when you can, as you certainly have a gift.

Keep up the good work

posted on Sep, 12 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks so much again for the kind comments people! It really does help spur me on to continue what has become an extremely involved and difficult piece of work. And there is an update.

I am currently at 290 pages! Yes!!! Getting close. And each of those pages are meticulous, written and rewritten until I am satisfied that I am delivering a quality product. Every new page has to consider those before it, so this gets harder and harder to write as the story develops. I wonder if the writers here understand what I am going through?

I know I can only ask for patience for so long, and it has already taken me way too long to write this thing. And I'm sorry. I wish it was all I have to do, cause by now I'd be long done. Currently doing research for the final stage of the book. Who knows, maybe I'll give in and publish Chapter 15 on this thread- to hold you over for while. But that is tough because remember, I have REWRITTEN most everything you guys have read to this point to make it better. So not sure that would be a good idea.

But I will promise to try and get more time in on this in the next days and weeks. Believe me, I want to finish it as bad as some of you want to read it. I just want it to be something I can be proud of. And so far, I am.

posted on Sep, 22 2014 @ 07:26 AM
link   
Just lettin' you know there are many of us still interested in seeing the final product. I stop by every once in a while to see if there's a teaser chapter or a link to buying the book. From what I've read so far, $5.00 to $7.00 is a fair starting price. I've paid more for much less. Good luck and hope to see it soon.

posted on Oct, 16 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Just found this and need to comment so I can find it later. Excellent story, on part 8 at the moment. Don't normally read short stories on here but glad i did on this occasion S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Well folks, I am proud to announce the completion of the book! Phew! MAN that took a long time, almost two years. But I finally am staring at the words

"THE END"

The rest now is formatting, and final read-throughs for minor edits. But the body of work, the hardest part, is definitely done. I even wrote a Prologue and Epilogue, as well as an About the Author section. 350 pages. includes some cover art- some kind of scary cover art- even if a bit low quality- but I think it gets the idea across. If I made enough money, I'd commission a pro graphic artist to draw that sukka real good.

Anyway, stay tuned folks, pretty soon I'll have a way for you to order this. Just wanted you all to know I did not let you down, and worked my buns off on this to get it done over the last several months.

posted on Nov, 16 2014 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Wow, I had almost forgotten about this one.

Great story, I will buy the book

posted on Nov, 23 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Ok so, for starters, I have gotten this on Amazon/Kindle in ebook format. The price is $ 3.99. I decided on that price taking into consideration a lot of information I viewed on the web. I will provide a link to Kindle as soon as it is published, but I expect that to be very soon, like by tomorrow, since all the files are uploaded, formatted, and are in the review stage.

So U2U me for the link after tomorrow, or if you prefer, I am now prepared to offer for the same price of $3.99 a PDF version of the work direct from me. You can achieve this by simply getting a payment of $ 3.99 to my email address of [email protected]. I have Paypal if you like, or most online banking accounts now offer the ability to pay a person directly with an email address. Just send the payment, and expect your file soon, within a day, to be in your inbox.

I am also looking into getting it on Smashwords, but that is going to take some time, since the file has to be very specially prepared. But my goal is to get this into as many formats and retailers as possible.

Hope you guys enjoy it, and I think you will! Also, try please not to comment for a while on the big spoilers in the book in this thread. Let others discover it for themselves! But I am curious to see what you guys thought of the whole work of course, once you've read it.

posted on Nov, 26 2014 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Anyone still alive? Or did the Mega Tsunami get you?

So finally I have some links and options for you guys where you can buy the book! Choose for now from two retailers, although soon it will be distributed to Barnes, Apple, and many more through Smashwords. Apparently some people are liking it because I have already sold many copies- in just the few days it's been up.

And also, I have made a slight change to the name of the book (and registered the domain MEGACATACLYSM.COM for a future website).

It is now called:

Mega Cataclysm: The Last Survivors Chronicles

So all you who threatened to ban me and pummel me for leaving you hanging with the story, can now finally buy it for $3.99!

If you like Amazon/Kindle:
www.amazon.com...

Or if you want other formats:
www.smashwords.com...

Also, I am in formatting now to create an on-demand, printed, actual hard copy in paperback. I will post a link when that's available.

Thank you once again everyone for your support and encouragement.

But thank you even more to those who will now follow through and actually buy the book! Please tell me I didn't work as hard as I did on this for nothing! One reason I released this first on the bookstores before putting it into this thread, was that I wanted to see if I could sell any first, separate from here. And apparently, I can and have- so it appears to be standing on its own merits. But you people here at ATS ARE the people I am referring to in the Acknowledgements section!

Again I am sorry it took so long. But if you enjoy it, please leave a review of it once you've read it at your favorite retailer!

Thanks!
TA
edit on Wed Nov 26th 2014 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join