It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we just go for it

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
Did i amuse you...

Don't tell me, this was some school experiment and you were only kidding about what you were saying? Others have tried that also when they see how ridiculous they actually sound.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

Originally posted by DarknStormy
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Your worried about people chopping each others head off down the track yet you think genocide would solve that problem whilst preventing it? Do you see how retarded that sounds? We may aswell all hack each others heads off.

He's just totally lost the plot.

Did i amuse you...

I have to say, yes! Yes you did!

Beats all the Crap in here then....i love this place.....i just get bored sometimes...so i play the game.....i still want WW3 though...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Did i amuse you...

Don't tell me, this was some school experiment and you were only kidding about what you were saying? Others have tried that also when they see how ridiculous they actually sound.

Sucked you in.....WW3...coming your way...i'm a Government shill BTW?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
if something did happen to our world like this, i would have to say that i feel like we deserved it.
my heart weeps for this crazy world.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Your worried about people chopping each others head off down the track yet you think genocide would solve that problem whilst preventing it? Do you see how retarded that sounds? We may aswell all hack each others heads off.

He's just totally lost the plot.

Did i amuse you...

I have to say, yes! Yes you did!

Beats all the Crap in here then....i love this place.....i just get bored sometimes...so i play the game.....i still want WW3 though...

The only benefactor of a WW3 would be the job creation.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Sucked you in.....WW3...coming your way...i'm a Government shill BTW?

I can agree that maybe WW3 is on the way and theres nothing I can do about it, that doesn't mean I openly agree with I though. With that, I would hate to see Millions of people dead.. By the sounds of it, your jerking off to that scenario.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The only benefactor of a WW3 would be the job creation.

Oh joy, everyone will have a great job, pay and benefits for at least three hours.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Darknstormy.....it's only a matter of time...Time we are running out of..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Ok, this is the image I get when I read your earlier posts.. See the smile of the guy on the right? I see the same on your face watching youtube videos with nuclear weapons blowing up and a hand on your snake.

The face on the left is when your done...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Ok, this is the image I get when I read your earlier posts.. See the smile of the guy on the right? I see the same on your face watching youtube videos with nuclear weapons blowing up and a hand on your snake.

The face on the left is when your done...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Seriously, that Bush has the smile of the joker
Someone should paint him up and see how identical they look..
edit on 14-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Although I did make this exact comment earlier in the day about letting WW3 happen in response to the bombings in Mali. That said, of course it isn't the way to go although fulfilling M.A.D. would certainly go a long way in resetting the clock if you will. Yes the Earth would be harmed but it would recover and if Earth was lucky we wouldn't.

It's hard to imagine a day where peace trumps war espeacially when year over year we seem to be increasing the wars not stopping them. Each year brings more and more draconian laws with nonstop propaghanda spewing from the TV at every turn. We are intimidated to hand over our guns as our nation binges on Fiat money.

The entire western world needs to be put in its place in a very real way. The western establishment has desensatized us and we are wholly incapable of seeing the wrought and destruction we lay across the land. Because of this "life is but a walking shadow, a poor player, that struts and fret his hour upon the stage and then is heard no more; its a tale told by an idiot, full of sound an fury signfying nothing." ~Shakespeare.

While I'm at it another comes to mind when identifying the western world as a whole:

"And thus I clothe my naked villany with with odd old ends stolen from the Holy Writ, and seem a Saint, when most I play the devil" ~Shakespeare

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:22 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

Coincidently, Bush was a mass murderer too!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

and a dick..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   

reply to post by Krono

and a dick..

How can he be a dick and a bush?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Only on cable.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:41 PM
link   
This is one of the most disgusting post on ATS. Definitely sounds like something a psychopath would propose; you would have to have zero empathy to consider murdering countless millions of innocent people.

Also, the nuclear holocaust method is completely idiotic, because that would result in the end of entire ecosystems. The surface would be uninhabitable by the survivors.... Really, your post is one of the stupidest things I've ever read.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm shocked. You are either brainwashed, or a shill pushing the agenda for war that would only destroy humanity further so you can try over because you guys #ed up. If you're not a shill/troll then you must understand a WW3 would be the end of us and the beginning of an age of absolute ignorance. What we are now (slaves to the system) will be nothing compared to what happens after the governments start a war. You have no idea, you are only told what they want you to know and everything else is up for speculation but even then it's never far away from the truth.

We've come so far from when we use to give back to the planet. Now we are just mindless animals wasting our entire lives at repetitive and useless tasks always doing what we're told or society shuns us. Everything we see or do is controlled and influences us in a way not according to nature. Do you honestly want to know how we can solve every single problem we face? Get rid of the control, the government. Because right now, they're ALL planning sending us to war to shift reality further into their lies. All they need right now is to stage an attack on any major city, blame it on some "enemy" and start the war.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
A nuclear war the size of what your are advocating would make this planet uninhabitable for a lot longer than a decade. A nuclear cleansing of the planet on a scale that you propose would wipe out everyone.most would die instantly and the survivors would die of radiation poisoning and starvation shortly after they come crawling out of their bunkers a decade after the initial attacks.
Things are nowhere near as bad as you think they are,our problems can be solved with less drastic measures than committing suicide of the whole human race.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:14 AM
link   
way over populated and resources running out fast....

who told you? If you heard it anywhere, you've been duped.
There is more than enough space for people and more than enough resources and technology to sustain all those people and more. The only people telling you otherwise are capitalist sorts who want to control the information and amass more for themselves.

how many people are sleeping in your bed and drinking all your water?
if those are the same people who are taking up your 2,000 acres of land, then please reconsider.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join