Should we just go for it

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I'm not saying my family or i would survive this apocalypse or in any way we would be more deserving than others....not that i would want them to anyway....it would be hell on earth......all i'm saying is if a major catastrophe is what it takes for this world to survive for another billion years then so be it.....we/us/humans are just custodians of this planet, and we are really bad at the job in hand. something has to give.

Reversing you are saying you care but sense something is wrong and for our familes survival will always be a must so recalculate a bit. What I am saying is if something happened that's how you feel? for you know better and can do better. Omni
interesting but wasn't sure
edit on 1/14/13 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Krono

Good point ! star for you. It's than human-centric point of view that's getting us into trouble in the first place. If we had a more harmony with nature perspective we'd be doing fine. Altering our consumer, greed based, materialistic society seems the way to go, not nuking everything to bits.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hopeforeveryone
reply to post by Krono

Good point ! star for you. It's than human-centric point of view that's getting us into trouble in the first place. If we had a more harmony with nature perspective we'd be doing fine. Altering our consumer, greed based, materialistic society seems the way to go, not nuking everything to bits.

This. 100% this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

Start with your own sacrifice then, or are you wanting to be in the bunker while the rest of us
burn?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Krono

I'm not saying my family or i would survive this apocalypse or in any way we would be more deserving than others....not that i would want them to anyway....it would be hell on earth......all i'm saying is if a major catastrophe is what it takes for this world to survive for another billion years then so be it.....we/us/humans are just custodians of this planet, and we are really bad at the job in hand. something has to give.

We are not custodians, this is our planet, as it is a spiders planet, a gorillas planet, an elephants planet etc.

Rubbish.....never our planet...we just happen to be here.....we have nowhere else to go.....so lets just f*** it up for our future generations...at least my plan has a Final solution.....yours is just roll with it and see what happens....a blind man can see how it will all pan out...it's happening now...people are moving in their masses, people are fighting to survive because their isn't enough to go around....well have it your way....in 30 years we will see man Cutting mans throat for a Gallon of fuel....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Start with your own sacrifice then, or are you wanting to be in the bunker while the rest of us
burn?

As, i've explained previously....it's Human nature, fight or flight..we dont give up life easily...you calling for me to commit suicide is not really any sort of acceptable answer is it....

I'm just about saving the planet so we can move on and exist long enough to see the stars..the way we are heading we wont see another 100 super bowls.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   

We are not custodians, this is our planet, as it is a spiders planet, a gorillas planet, an elephants planet etc.

Rubbish.....never our planet...we just happen to be here.....we have nowhere else to go.....so lets just f*** it up for our future generations...at least my plan has a Final solution.....yours is just roll with it and see what happens....a blind man can see how it will all pan out...it's happening now...people are moving in their masses, people are fighting to survive because their isn't enough to go around....well have it your way....in 30 years we will see man Cutting mans throat for a Gallon of fuel....

I said nothing of the sort, I said recycle all the wasted material and use it to colonise space, may not be possible, but we could atleast bloody try instead of killing each other off! What do you mean never our planet? You do realise scientists have found fossilized remains of our ancestors whom lived year many years before homo-sapiens did?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

burn?

As, i've explained previously....it's Human nature, fight or flight..we dont give up life easily...you calling for me to commit suicide is not really any sort of acceptable answer is it....

I'm just about saving the planet so we can move on and exist long enough to see the stars..the way we are heading we wont see another 100 super bowls.

You, my friend, have just contradicted yourself. First you go on about starting a nuclear war to destroy the human race, which would inevitably destroy the surface off this world, killing practically every species, poisoning the oceans.

Now you're saying you want to save the planet and exist long enough to see the stars.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I said nothing of the sort, I said recycle all the wasted material and use it to colonise space, may not be possible, but we could atleast bloody try instead of killing each other off! What do you mean never our planet? You do realise scientists have found fossilized remains of our ancestors whom lived year many years before homo-sapiens did?

Maybe we were placed here because this planet was the only one hospitable for many light years....and thanks they get is us turning it into a sh****ole.....great...what a fantastic species we have turned out to be,....no wonder they monitor us year in year out.....they are s**t scared we make it off this rock they placed us on.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Maybe we were placed here because this planet was the only on hospitable for many light years....and thanks they get is us turning it into a sh****ole.....great...what a fantastic species we have turned out to be,....no wonder they monitor us year in year out.....they are s**t scared we make it off this rock they placed us on.

See! You've totally lost the plot.

Do yourself a favour, turn off your computer, laptop or come off your phone and go to bed.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

I think you under-estimate the power of this planet. Do you actually think that we will destroy it? The planet has been here Millions, if not Billions of years. If we go extinct, destroy the environment or any other issue we can stress about, the planet will still be here, orbiting the Sun, correcting itself.

The actual point of depopulation is pointless. We cannot destroy this planet even with the so-called super weapons we have today. If we are unfortunate to destroy our environment, our food sources and any other thing we depend upon, it isn't going to affect the planet, its going to affect us. If we are willing to do that, why bother depopulating the planet when the human race will kill itself off slowly anyway? There is no justification in murder and genocide..

I actually think people going through what you think is coming will help evolve our race. We will learn to think for ourselves again.
edit on 14-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Maybe we were placed here because this planet was the only on hospitable for many light years....and thanks they get is us turning it into a sh****ole.....great...what a fantastic species we have turned out to be,....no wonder they monitor us year in year out.....they are s**t scared we make it off this rock they placed us on.

See! You've totally lost the plot.

Do yourself a favour, turn off your computer, laptop or come off your phone and go to bed.

Ok....Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Absolutely, and since you are so eager, perhaps we can plan the first round of population reductions on your own location?

Seriously, lets postpone WWIII, at least until an enemy rises that commits such an atrocious act against humanity, that the major global powers will unite to destroy that enemy.

Shouldn't be too long now.

Either way, you'll get your reduced population.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarknStormy

I think you under-estimate the power of this planet. Do you actually think that we will destroy it? The planet has been here Millions, if not Billions of years. If we go extinct, destroy the environment or any other issue we can stress about, the planet will still be here, orbiting the Sun, correcting itself.

The actual point of depopulation is pointless. We cannot destroy this planet even with the so-called super weapons we have today. If we are unfortunate to destroy our environment, our food sources and any other thing we depend upon, it isn't going to affect the planet, its going to affect us. If we are willing to do that, why bother depopulating the planet when the human race will kill itself off slowly anyway? There is no justification in murder and genocide..

My point was pointless......Sorry.....I get confused sometimes..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   
just making sure

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Your worried about people chopping each others head off down the track yet you think genocide would solve that problem? Do you see how retarded that sounds? We may aswell all hack each others heads off. I would rather hack 50 heads off in a survival of the fittest than get a nuclear bomb dropped on my head. If I got to 20 and got my head hacked off, at least I tried.
edit on 14-1-2013 by DarknStormy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Your worried about people chopping each others head off down the track yet you think genocide would solve that problem whilst preventing it? Do you see how retarded that sounds? We may aswell all hack each others heads off.

He's just totally lost the plot.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Your worried about people chopping each others head off down the track yet you think genocide would solve that problem whilst preventing it? Do you see how retarded that sounds? We may aswell all hack each others heads off.

Did i amuse you...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

I'm actually laughing myself
but come on.. If guy is serious maybe he should lead the way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Did i amuse you...

I have to say, yes! Yes you did!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join