It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should we just go for it

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Is it time we Started WW3.

The Way is see it, This Planet is waaay over populated and the resources are running out, Fast. we will be extinct before we will ever get to the stage of planetary exploration if we keep going the way we are going.
So is it the right time to start preparing for the inevitable....

I say we dig in. We build underground bunkers that can house a few thousand people in each bunker.
self sustainable for a decade or more and go for a full blown nuclear holocaust....Small scale wars would never be enough to get the population down to a manageable level, so we prepare now, we start to think more about the future of the Human race and this rock we live on and where we are going and where we will be in a million years.

Sorry for the doom and gloom, but i really believe we have to have a serious look at our main problems...ie...over population and consumption of resources....

sacrifices have to be made.......are you prepared to make them...???

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Are you serious? You think we should actually destroy the entire planet because we've screwed it up so much? Tell me - are you ready to stand on the front lines or are you going to be hiding in your bunker? You sound like the epitome of keyboard warriors!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
You want a nuclear holocaust?

Look at pictures of Hiroshima. Look at how disfigured and deformed survivors are. Imagine all the innocent children dead.

If you condone that I have nothing further to say to you.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
No.

A thousand times.

Terrible idea.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
*shakes head*
2nd line.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:19 PM
link   
we? you mean all registered ats users??

it's a wild idea, do expand on it

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

Is it time we Started WW3.

I disagree with you.

I think it is time we stop all wars.

Take more steps to make peace globally.

Take more steps to heal humanity and the planet.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
i don't think you are going to get a lot of support of your idea on this thread , and it may expose you as the government shill some here expect that you are.

as for your idea of hiding in an underground base, perhaps you should read this report.
nuked DUMBS ?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:22 PM
link   
War is not a means to population control. Nature will correct herself one way or another. I imagine some sort of plague will hit.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by fenceSitter
Are you serious? You think we should actually destroy the entire planet because we've screwed it up so much? Tell me - are you ready to stand on the front lines or are you going to be hiding in your bunker? You sound like the epitome of keyboard warriors!

No i'm serious.....i believe we need to take drastic measures.....we have seriously made a ass of this planet so we either head blindly into the inevitable or we take matters into our own hands....sooner rather than later....sometimes we have to bite the bullet and make sacrifices for the greater good......but thanks for your "Keyboard Warrior" label.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by tinhattribunal
i don't think you are going to get a lot of support of your idea on this thread , and it may expose you as the government shill some here expect that you are.

yeah really...I'm a Government Shill.....seriously...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I don’t think it’s time we start WWIII rather I think that western states should united under an agreement to create a super state, I am thinking the EU joining up all of Europe then merging with America and Canada to form a “super state”. Then we should nuke china, India and most of Africa and in the wake of the nuclear winter bring about a global state to we never have to do the same again.

It’s all about self-preservation

It’s a controversial idea on ATS.

S&F though OP
edit on 14-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:29 PM
link   
By virtue of your theory you should get the ball rolling...
You can start by offing yourself. There'll be more to go around for everyone else.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Have we to put you on the front line before we start?. I think the answer to your question is a resounding no!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Soloprotocol

The Way is see it, This Planet is waaay over populated and the resources are running out, Fast.

I say we dig in. We build underground bunkers that can house a few thousand people in each bunker.

If you think the planet is overpopulated then why are you trying to survive?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by OtherSideOfTheCoin
I don’t think it’s time we start WWIII rather I think that western states should united under an agreement to create a super state, I am thinking the EU joining up all of Europe then merging with America and Canada to form a “super state”. Then we should nuke china, India and most of Africa and in the wake of the nuclear winter bring about a global state to we never have to do the same again.

It’s all about self-preservation

It’s a controversial idea on ATS.

S&F though OP
edit on 14-1-2013 by OtherSideOfTheCoin because: (no reason given)

I f we nuke China and India and Africa it's Game over, we will have to dig deep as the planet will be a very inhospitable place to live for a decade or more...so we pump Russia while we are at it...it's a population and consumption problem we have....we wont last another 200 years at this rate.....oil will be $1000 a gallon in 30 years and then what..??

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:40 PM
link   
What I saw on the main page was sort of funny so I clicked this thread, as it said the title and under it "ww3"

Then I read your thread and realized you are a very selfish person. What makes you think that you deserve to live in the place of the many people who have not sullied their bodies and souls with selfishness.

And for anyone who thinks like this I say: The earth is not yours, nor will you inherit it by taking it with violence.

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." MT 5:5

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeReK DaRkLy
reply to post by Soloprotocol

If you think the planet is overpopulated then why are you trying to survive?

I'm not trying, it's a natural Human reaction......and trust me...if i die or you die it will make not one once of difference to us.......we need to get this planets population down to a Billion max....or we go no further.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
What I saw on the main page was sort of funny so I clicked this thread, as it said the title and under it "ww3"

Then I read your thread and realized you are a very selfish person. What makes you think that you deserve to live in the place of the many people who have not sullied their bodies and souls with selfishness.

And for anyone who thinks like this I say: The earth is not yours, nor will you inherit it by taking it with violence.

"Blessed are the meek, for they will inherit the earth." MT 5:5

I think taking from this planet without one thought for the consequences is the most selfish thing we can ever do...tell me, do YOU think about where your Consumables come from day in day out....I do. I understand the True Cost, not the bottom $ line, but the true cost of what we are doing to this planet...and it needs to stop...BTW,,,the Meek will inherit Nothing....They will sit back and watch the evil rule and bury them......fact!!
edit on 14-1-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soloprotocol

.... made a ass of this planet

As you have already read...I am against your idea of starting WW3.

However the above statement...I really feel...does not apply to this planet; but elsewhere.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join