It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the main stream media on Sandy Hook "conspiracy theorists"

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

Tell me this, do you rather want to live a life of ignorant peace, or live your life knowing you search for the truth.

I don't have a horrible life, I actually feel more secure knowing some of the truths out there, that many others simply cant get them self to accept.

Just watch the documentary "The war you did not know" or search for secret us government projects. Many of whom have been proven right and they actually admitted was true, it is not for the faint hearted.
edit on 16-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Wow! That guy makes Alex Jones look like a Buddhist monk.

He's right though

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

He's a poster child for rationality isn't he?

Another idiot mouthing off saying nothing of substance who will be relegated to the "looney" section of society because he simply can't be civil.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

Tell me this, do you rather want to live a life of ignorant peace, or live your life knowing you search for the truth.

I don't have a horrible life, I actually feel more secure knowing some of the truths out there, that many others simply cant get them self to accept.

Just watch the documentary "The war you did not know" or search for secret us government projects. Many of whom have been proven right and they actually admitted was true, it is not for the faint hearted.
edit on 16-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

I already stated I'm not disputing conspiracy is out there. I'm disputing that your news anchors have anything to do with it. Just like this country's average soldier has anything to do with it. You people lump everyone into the conspiracy perpetrator category and I firmly believe you are wrong 99.9 percent of the time. I don't believe the truth is ever told. And I don't believe the media is ever aware of what the truth is. Your frustration, if directed towards the media, is directed in the wrong place.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 12:49 AM
link   

"If you believe there is some big scary conspiracy, like the president has flown his ass to Des Moines, IA to instruct news anchors to lie about this, that and everything else, then you are delusional and diluted."

lol, really? Does it really have to be that wacky or just a simple as corporate sponsor pulling ads on behalf of their owners "steering" public opinion?

no where did I state that as my idea or view, you are delusional and diluted jumping to wild accusations and assumptions.

the only thing you are correct on , is everything is not a conspiracy, but a lot is ^^.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

"If you believe there is some big scary conspiracy, like the president has flown his ass to Des Moines, IA to instruct news anchors to lie about this, that and everything else, then you are delusional and diluted."

lol, really? Does it really have to be that wacky or just a simple as corporate sponsor pulling ads on behalf of their owners "steering" public opinion?

no where did I state that as my idea or view, you are delusional and diluted jumping to wild accusations and assumptions.

the only thing you are correct on , is everything is not a conspiracy, but a lot is ^^.

K.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   

So if you don't believe that the media is aware of what is happening, why would you trust what they are reporting? They have them self admitted that they just report what the authorities are telling them, no critical journalism what so ever.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Now that's what I call RIGHTEOUS INDIGNATION!!!

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 10:53 PM
link   
LOL I just had to crawl up out of the woodwork to say how much I enjoyed that.

Sandy Hook media madness aside I feel his pain. The msm has gone insane over ratings. They've completely lost touch with humanity/reality.

I really don't understand parents who allow the media to question their kids. Sweet innocent children being offered up to those ratings whores makes me very nervous.

I saw one insensitive news jerk make a child cry with his stupid ramblings. No parent in the camera shot, the little girl stood alone wringing her hands while the moron blathered at the camera. I felt exactly like the angry guy in the vid.

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

SnF

That's how bent everyone should be.
edit on 19-1-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I so freaking loved that. Obviously not the guy we want advocating on our behalf. But it is so very easy to understand where that venom is coming from and watching him spout off in his lil turret's induced rant actually helped me vent some of my own anger at the situation. Priceless.

<< 1   >>

join