It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the main stream media on Sandy Hook "conspiracy theorists"

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Now IMO this is @#$ING PRICELESS..........this is the proper way to rant when the MSM fails to do it's job at all.

www.youtube.com...

It is obvious that now every damm time things are questioned the MSM is going to bunch us all together, conspiracy theorists, peppers, gun owners, into one big group of wackos.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

Just saw that a little while ago! He spoke with passion. Good times.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Well researched vid. Well rehearsed and very well spoken. I thought he made his point with a very appropriate eloquence considering his subject matter.

I am sure he spends many hours practicing his self made style in front of the mirror. Shows great dedication!

S&F

P

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:12 PM
link   

That was excellent! God know he's right on the money.
I've alway wondered how these so called reporters and journalist sleep at night knowing that they wake up every day and lie to everyone for a living.
Souless,fake plastic people

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   
This man is an idiot. Why doesn't he just devote his energy to doing the very thing he's bitching about? Seriously....put up some money, go to school, get a degree, get a job for a newspaper, magazine, news program....anything. And the next time shtf...go report on it. If he doesn't find a job, put up some money to go report on it independently...seems awfully reasonable to me.
edit on 1/14/2013 by mademyself1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Umm, Ok, so he's right, but he also needs to take about 10 Valiums. Because I had to try real hard to hear his point over the sound of me pissing my self because that was the funnies thing I've ever seen in my life!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I would define that as passionate anger.

It was blunt, to the point and very much the truth. He makes some excellent points in some of his other videos too.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
That.....was.....AWESOME! Dude really knows how to cuss someone out!

I laughed hard at it as well. He said what we all want to say, in colorful language and vein-popping righteous anger! Loved every minute of it!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Now IMO this is @#$ING PRICELESS..........this is the proper way to rant when the MSM fails to do it's job at all.

www.youtube.com...

It is obvious that now every damm time things are questioned the MSM is going to bunch us all together, conspiracy theorists, peppers, gun owners, into one big group of wackos.

OMG! Just to dang funny. He maybe right, but nobody will ever take him serious with a rant like this. Unless of course, it is law enforcement who come to take him away. Sounds dangerous to me.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SMOKINGGUN2012
Now IMO this is @#$ING PRICELESS..........

DITTOS!!!....he hit it right on the head!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:26 PM
link   
YouTube

I work at a restaurant in newtown and have been asking people for a month if they recognize any of these people flooding the television screen and not a single person I have encountered has any degree of relation to this so called tragedy. This is a small town folks, it is impossible that residents wouldn't recognize any of these people. This is a certified hoax.

"aoalec14" posted this comment on another great video piecing together the whole story.. very much what I figured. No one in Newtown has heard of, seen, or knows any of the faces on tv.
edit on 1/15/13 by SixX18 because: edit

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I understand some people's reaction to this man (and A. Jones on PM show), feeling its too angry. Yes, but the truth is, the people who are turned off by the anger were probably just looking for a reason to discredit the content in the first place. Like Howard Biel said, "you gotta get mad!" I found it somewhat refreshing.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by phillyhemp
I understand some people's reaction to this man (and A. Jones on PM show), feeling its too angry. Yes, but the truth is, the people who are turned off by the anger were probably just looking for a reason to discredit the content in the first place. Like Howard Biel said, "you gotta get mad!" I found it somewhat refreshing.

Anger is a gift

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Unfortunately, all in MSM have gone the way of the weatherman. They can get up on camera and say whatever they like,no matter what the outcome, and still collect a paycheck the next day,right or wrong. If you or I were to fail to produce in our field of employment, we would not have a job to return to the next day!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
I laughed too but he had exellent points. It is good that he gets that out and off his chest. I hate to see if he bottled that all up. I can't get that angry and worked up just to shout at the computer.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I thoroughly enjoyed that video and fully agree with everything he had to say!

You are correct, the MSM, Gov't, and it's cronies most definitely will be quick to call anyone who ever challenges any Official Story as a loon, a kook, or in modern time...., a Conspiracy Theorist!

George Carlin understood this. Damn, I miss him!

George Carlin on Conspiracy Theorists and the Power Elite

George Carlin ~ The American Dream

edit on 15-1-2013 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by mademyself1984

"Seriously....put up some money, go to school, get a degree, get a job for a newspaper, magazine, news program....anything"

LOL do you really think its a problem of thousands of journalist lying, or the people they work for telling them to lie?

Most likely the second, so putting up the money is useless just to be defeated when you get "the job" because when they tell you to lie, you are going to because it puts food on the table, same reason everyone cries that the work place made them vote a certain way, oh but it puts food on my table

For your idea to work you would REALLY HAVE TO PUT UP THE MONEY. As in take out a loan to go to school for journalism, get another loan to open up printing press/tv station. And then hire tons of journalist that want to tell the "truth". But then you will get to that stage and realize that the owners of your network or other MSM has sponsors, and those sponsors are now going to pull all adds because they disagree with a story you ran with. Now what, shut down the whole network/printing press? Or the only option is to buy the whole freaking system.

Or someday people will wake up and realize that there is no law stating what they report on has to be "TRUE" and that tv and news is for entertainment purposes only. The only thing remotely making them tell the truth is the threat of slander/libel

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~

"Seriously....put up some money, go to school, get a degree, get a job for a newspaper, magazine, news program....anything"

LOL do you really think its a problem of thousands of journalist lying, or the people they work for telling them to lie?

Most likely the second, so putting up the money is useless just to be defeated when you get "the job" because when they tell you to lie, you are going to because it puts food on the table, same reason everyone cries that the work place made them vote a certain way, oh but it puts food on my table

For your idea to work you would REALLY HAVE TO PUT UP THE MONEY. As in take out a loan to go to school for journalism, get another loan to open up printing press/tv station. And then hire tons of journalist that want to tell the "truth". But then you will get to that stage and realize that the owners of your network or other MSM has sponsors, and those sponsors are now going to pull all adds because they disagree with a story you ran with. Now what, shut down the whole network/printing press? Or the only option is to buy the whole freaking system.

Or someday people will wake up and realize that there is no law stating what they report on has to be "TRUE" and that tv and news is for entertainment purposes only. The only thing remotely making them tell the truth is the threat of slander/libel

Listen....not everything is a conspiracy. The things that are conspiracy, most likely are unknown to Kevin Cooney and Sonya Haitsusan doing my 10 o'clock news. Hell, Anderson Cooper, Britt Hume, Geraldo Rivera, etc. probably don't have a clue either. The media reports what they are able to report. If you believe there is some big scary conspiracy, like the president has flown his ass to Des Moines, IA to instruct news anchors to lie about this, that and everything else, then you are delusional and diluted.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 04:25 AM
link   

They media reports what they are told to report. Anderson Cooper have himself staged an untrue event when covering a war.

edit on 16-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mc4denmark

They media reports what they are told to report. Anderson Cooper have himself staged an untrue event when covering a war.

edit on 16-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

I won't dispute that the media fluffs things up for ratings. I also won't dispute that I am certain the local media isn't being told what to report on. Some of you people must lead awful lives if these are the things you believe and worry about.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join