It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time is up!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Many have come before me so if any remain hostile toward any before me, I ask you forgive them and put the blame on me. If you would whip them, then whip me.

Your time is up. The Lord Jesus Christ is about to be revealed to those looking for him. This meeting may very well coincide with the revealing of the Man of Sin, the Anti-Christ who is already in Office. Events are on the fast track now regarding end time prophecies are concerned. The Holy Spirit is restraining the real Man of Sin at this moment but when the restrainer is removed then wickedness comes.

Please do not dismiss this! God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ will accept any, where and as you are, only one must ask the Lord to be saved.

Romans 10:9,10 John 3:16

The revealing of the Anti-Christ is close. How much closer to the escape from all those things to come upon the earth.

Don't miss Jesus Christ. Open the door of your heart. He is knocking!

God is long-suffering and does not desire that any perish. That's why He is offering you another chance.

Don't be left behind! And if you find yourself in that predicament, do not take the mark.

P.S. If I were the enemy I wouldn't be trying to save you. There are your enemies, close by!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cor Leonis

I think this is more evangelism more than prophecy.....though I could be wrong, ive been so before.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by topherman420

Trust me, it is prophetic!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Would prophecy not indicate somewhat of a more centered time frame? To me the post in general says "Believe in christ and god or you wont be raptured"....am I missing something?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Judgement is on the horizon!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

The world seeks a sign but no sign will be given! You won't get me to give you a date. I can only say:be ready!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Are you willing to place a cash bet that this will happen? I'll be happy to collect my winnings that it won't happen in the next few days/months.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Yes you are missing something. This is for those who need it. Not for those who have already attained.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by fictitious

Then maybe you can go back to eating and drinking and playing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Not even a ball park figure? I mean its been preached for hundreds of years, when does the crying wolf effect start to happen?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I cant trust anybody that requires unconditional love in order to love back. No, I believe in the good in humans and good karma. But an idea of a king whom requires love based on no evidence what so ever, that I can not abide to.
edit on 14-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by mc4denmark because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:06 PM
link   
So if replied that Jesus Christ was actually a consciousness, an energy, LOVE... would you call me a heathen and tell me I'm going to hell?

signed,

the guy that was able to read between the lines in scripture and understand the true meaning, not the literal translation.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by fourthmeal

It is a spirit of anti-christ that confesses not that Jesus came in the flesh.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I think it's important to also note here that the Bible says man will not know the day or hour of His return. It's the fact so many are saying the time is now or soon which leads me to think we may go through a world war to find there is no God or Jesus involved in this one, if they are real as many believe and there IS 'a time' which will come some day.

I'm hedging my bets a bit because this isn't the thing to get wrong on some foolishly taken stand. At the same time, I wonder about those who seem to disregard the horrors we're helping to create in the world by action AND apathy alike ...on the thought that it doesn't matter because Jesus is coming anyway.

Well.... What if He stays out of it precisely FOR that attitude being so common among some? It could be He intended this to be the same but has said 'screw 'em' if we're going to let things burn based on the hope of Rapture and Salvation. Just another way to look at it I guess
edit on 14-1-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
The Word of God declares that the believers would be aware of the general time frame of the Lord's return by the events taking place.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Over a thousand years of 'any day now' including last years silliness, it's sort of lost even the mild amusement factor for me, let alone any idea of credence in the sentiments.

Interesting to see how many people genuinely believe in it though, some of the more passionate religious assertions never fail to surprise me even after a few years of reading posts on ATS.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Uh huh.

Did you ever think that "Word" of God meant something besides physical words?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here's some food for thought. I've always been a fan of the Law of One, and the Ra discussions. To me they are as much the "Word of God" as the Bible, or Koran, or Zoroastrian faith (the one that Christianity first obliterated, then stole ideas from.)

Ra was asked, what about the second coming of Christ:

Ra: I am Ra. I will attempt to sort out this question. It is difficult. This entity became aware that it was not an entity of itself but operated as a messenger of the One Creator whom this entity saw as love. This entity was aware that this cycle was in its last portion and spoke to the effect that those of its consciousness would return at the harvest.

The particular mind/body/spirit complex you call Jesus is, as what you would call an entity, not to return except as a member of the Confederation occasionally speaking through a channel. However, there are others of the identical congruency of consciousness that will welcome those to the fourth density. This is the meaning of the returning.

As I can tell you on a personal level, this occurred for me on 12/12/12. But the energy is already out there, one must only attune to it with intent and love, and achieve.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
You are saying Jesus is coming back to fight the forces of evil in our lifetime!? Jesus's disciples believed that they were living in the End Times. They were wrong. Its almost 2000 years later. I guess its got to happen soon, because if it doesn't that means the Bible and Jesus are a fraud.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 03:53 AM
link   

I would like to say firstly, Cor Leonis, that God is not long-suffering. That is pure nonsense.
Secondly if Jesus was coming he would have come by now so unless he is already here, and that certainly is a possibility, you would be better employed living up to the ideals I presume you treasure.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join