It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's This in my photo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
If there are no other unusual pics or anything strange happening at the house, I would say it isn't paranormal.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Hmm, I can't honestly say it's paranormal, but it certainly is strange and I don't have an explanation for it. A question no one has posed yet (you might have said this already) was it taken digitally or with film?
edit on 1/14/13 by Billie828 because: typo

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billie828
Hmm, I can't honestly say it's paranormal, but it certainly is strange and I don't have an explanation for it. A question no one has posed yet (you might have said this already) was it taken digitally or with film?
edit on 1/14/13 by Billie828 because: typo

Digital SLR Cannon S70.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Night Star

I've captured a lot of "orbs" in this house but as stated earlier, I don't credit them as paranormal.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by wrkn4livn

Thats a terrible picture for a DSLR i thought you said you were experienced with a camera?

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by dashdespatch

I never said I was Ansel Adams

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 12:53 PM
link   
I think it is to transparent to be a thumb, cap, or strap. The only explanation I can come up with that isn’t paranormal is that someone maybe standing behind the photographer and casting a shadow.

Even though nothing has been experienced in the house doesn’t mean an energy doesn’t come and visit. Energies don’t have to be grounded to a certain area.

Did anyone in that room know someone that passed during that year?

This is a great discussion picture, thank you for posting!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join