It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I can't believe they hate him this much...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The fact that over 10 000 votes were cast in this petition says quite alot too

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Britains are so funny almost like little small towns around Texas were I grew up. EVERYONE GETS IN EVERYONS FUCING BUSINESS. There is a ocean between us yet you still must talk about are president. That's good ... I am glad to know I have a president that has you guys shaking in your boots .... hahah ... YOU GOT MY VOTE GWB ... Keep these mother F***** shakin in thier boots lol ... You are the worst criminal in years GB ... LoL ... so funny .. all crap talkers ... LoL ... Well let me tell ya alittle abotu Ole' George Dubya lol .... =-) ... He is a TEXAN ... What else can you hate him for ....

yes....whatever.

I don't think you will find we are shaking in our boots my friend, we just think that Bush is a muppet. Takes alot more than an egotistical, intellectually challenged Texan to scare us Brits,

We have faced far worse than anything you Americans have faced, and still managed to keep our composure, and just be glad that we're on your side buddy.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I made this a new topic but:

I'm so sick of Kerry's accusations of Bush's tax cuts for the high income.

Here we go...... This country was founded by Entrepreneurs. Small to medium sized businesses make up close to 80% of the JOBS created. DO NOT think for one second that SMALL BUSINESS means NOT RICH. Many small business owners are driving around in S 500 Mercedes. And why not considering:

1) They spent YEARS to build their businesses often working MORE hours than an average employee. Working Weekends and into the wee hours of the morning.

2) They received LESS SALARY then their employess for probably the first 2-3 years of business because they have to cover overhead, employee salary, etc... MANY have to risk their LIFE SAVINGS to start their business.

3) They CREATE JOBS. NOT everyone works at Walmart or Microsoft. Most work for a small or medium sized business.

4) YES, Many entrepreneurs become rich with their small businesses and their businesses STILL remain small. Not ALL companies want to IPO you know?

5) MANY small business owners are receiving tax breaks because of their "high income".

SO WHAT IS WRONG? THEY spend ALL their energy, MONEY, and TIME to build a business and you tell me that THEY don't deserve a tax break. HELL, they should all get yachts! What is the point of the BACK breaking work of starting a business if you can't reap the rewards that come with success? Might as well go FIND A JOB like all the other robots. That's what the universities teach right... go be a robot. Make yadda yadda salary, buy a home, be happy. Well Entrepreneurs aren't happy with that and they WORK VERY HARD to acheive success. So now you complain they get tax cuts? Yeah, they do... and they deserve it.

Granted, many executives of Large firms get tax cuts but HOW many CEOS do you know that work for Costco, Disney, etc??? VERY FEW. Kerry is now attacking Small business entrepreneurs that make that high income tax bracket.

7/10 Small businesses will FAIL in the first 5 years. That is HARSH. Don't you think the ones that make it deserve a TAX CUT? Entrepreneurs go through Hell on Earth to make things happen with no guaranteed Salary, Medical benifits, 401K, mortgage payments due, car payments due. Many Entrepreneurs go through Bankrupcy an average of 3 (THREE) times before they hit something even slightly resembling success. THEY DESERVE TAX CUTS!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by phlake
The fact that over 10 000 votes were cast in this petition says quite alot too

Almost 10,000 people voted in the poll, conducted by Total Film magazine. Results were announced Wednesday....

ahhh not over 10,000....

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Think about it. More REAL people have died by Bushes hand, then any of those imaginary villans. Yes, the world hates him that much.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:30 AM
link   
It's all a bit like when western countries boycotted communist events to let their people know just how 'we' felt about things....

.....and the baffled reaction and complete surprise from some Americans mirrors exactly what went on then.

How could most Americans even know when your media shuts out opinion from the rest of the world so comprehensively....or buys in with total supine complicity in this 'only our enemies disagree with us' BS?

Hail hail hail the new Pravda networks!

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 08:33 AM
link   
This is really funny.
I can see it now
Bush - John I am your father
Kerry - noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vote Bush for president 2004 he a sith lord

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I bet I could follow any one of you around with a camera and get people to believe that you're possibly the anti-christ or that you are atleast a terrible human being.

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by livenlearn
I bet I could follow any one of you around with a camera and get people to believe that you're possibly the anti-christ or that you are atleast a terrible human being.

what does this have to do with anything... clarify, what are you trying to say, that President Bush is a good guy who just gets bad publicity ?

posted on Oct, 28 2004 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwm1331
This is really funny.
I can see it now
Bush - John I am your father
Kerry - noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Vote Bush for president 2004 he a sith lord

Actually that was pretty funny

To me the way the US election is represented by the media really is like watching a movie.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join