It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Piers Morgan on my TV?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Listen, I understand that the large media networks are out to make ratings and $$$ with controversial type people and their outspoken attitudes. In fact, I think a lot of the popularity in the beginning with the show "American Idol" was the Brit who would just bash on people and break it to them hard without blinking an eye. Yes I am speaking of Simon who was one of the judges. I really believe he is part of the shows popularity especially in the beginnings of the show due to the controversy he caused by telling people what he thought which was mostly rude and hurtful. None the less America continued to tune in to watch as if the real "Idol" America was idolizing was Simon. YA I KNOW his controversy made the ratings... I get it.

Simon from AI chooses Piers Morgan as his "successor" to take over his contract on the show and alas America is formally introduced to the next British scumbag, Piers Morgan.

You know what? We have some scumbags here in America.. we should send them over to Britain and see how they like seeing an angry child on their TV discussing their political policies. This isn't the people of Britain's fault though and obviously they dislike him aaaalllllmmmoooost as much as we do.

Reading over P. Morgans Wiki Page I see the man who calls himself a man is an absolute fraud and snake in the grass. His actions that he performed PUBLICLY in his homeland are an embarrassment and some downright borderline criminal.

So now I am thinking to myself: Why is this fraudulent immigrant on my TV interviewing people to discuss AMERICAS 2nd amendment rights and not only asking questions but spitting his hateful views of our rights right into my home and into the face of our children? I'm not watching Jerry Springer am I? This is "THE NEWS" right? This man has spoken filth out of his mouth for his hatred of people and we think we can have a formal discussion on TV about gun control with this joker? Just shut him off America.... hurt him where it hurts most.

I am going to end this post with a short clip from a movie that reminds me of P. Morgan. In the clip its the Brit on the TV.

First video found from this article: THE DAILY BEAST- PMORGAN

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You have the right to change the channel.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by longstalker

Because you give him lots of attention, you have even made a thread about him just now, havent you??

Ignore him, and he will go away

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:56 AM
link   
He should never have been on it in the first place, hes like the Paris Hilton of idiotic talentless TV show people. His views are usually ignorant, hes pissing off the USA people now, i feel really bad for them but happy hes gone from UK stuff mostly.

Ironically he was actually a judge on a talent show, thats just messed up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Wow, trying to use Ian Hislop's opinion to drive a nail into Morgan's coffin. They must be getting desperate on the "Deport him this instant!" side.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yet more whinging about someone using their right to freedom of speech. It absolutely amazes me that Americans are up in arms about one supposed breach of the constitutional rights but, when it suits them, they ignore that same constitution and it's talk about freedom of speech.

Actually, it's not surprising at all, I've come to expect that sort of lunacy from Americans these days.

Here's a novel thought: If you don't like what he is saying CHANGE THE CHANNEL.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by IvanAstikov
Wow, trying to use Ian Hislop's opinion to drive a nail into Morgan's coffin. They must be getting desperate on the "Deport him this instant!" side.

I don't support the "DEPORT HIM" side of things. I think if he wants to be in America he can. But why the hell he is on CNN talking to the people of this country is beyond me.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Biigs
He should never have been on it in the first place, hes like the Paris Hilton of idiotic talentless TV show people. His views are usually ignorant, hes pissing off the USA people now, i feel really bad for them but happy hes gone from UK stuff mostly.

Ironically he was actually a judge on a talent show, thats just messed up.

That he took the fall for a newspaper being hoaxed into printing fake army abuse photos would seem to indicate he was pissing off some of the right folk.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   

But why the hell he is on CNN talking to the people of this country is beyond me.

I'll give you a hint:

F....R....E....E....D....O....M_____O....F_____S....P....E....E....C....H

edit on 14/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:06 AM
link   
They should really invent a device that allows one to change the channel.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't support the "DEPORT HIM" side of things. I think if he wants to be in America he can. But why the hell he is on CNN talking to the people of this country is beyond me.

Erm... because he seems to do a good job of it, from what I can see.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by longstalker

He's on your TV because you are watching it. Your rant is akin to me complaining about having sore eyes after staring at the sun.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Nothing beats like giving more attention to someone they hate.

This thread is currently making him famous... some guy from somewhere who never heard of pier Morgan might look him up.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Erm... because he seems to do a good job of it, from what I can see.

OK because he is doing a good job of talking to the people of this country is why he is on CNN? HE is the one to interview and discuss the 2nd amendment with people on one of the most popular news channels on TV cause he does a good job?

Great Job Piers Morgan! -From IvanAstikov

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Enjoy

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Quick quiz....

What is this from?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
Nothing beats like giving more attention to someone they hate.

This thread is currently making him famous... some guy from somewhere who never heard of pier Morgan might look him up.

I don't hate the man. I choose to hate no one. The man hates me for having a rifle.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:17 AM
link   

I don't hate the man. I choose to hate no one. The man hates me for having a rifle.

As is his right under the whole freedom of speech thingy you Americans seem to keep forgetting about.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:18 AM
link   

No you can keep pm he is a first class 'tosser' nobody liked him in England so we palmed him of on our gullible yankee cousins

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties
Quick quiz....

What is this from?

"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances."

I understand the law of this country.

CNN has the right to HIRE PIERS MORGAN to talk in front of cameras and he can talk about whatever the hell he wants cause this is 'MERICA. My question "Why is he on my TV" should of been "Why does a reputable news network hire a tabloid brit to discuss the 2nd amendment when there are a thousand respectable men that could do it better?"

"Well you can just change the channel......"

Ya ok go back to sleep and change the channel

top topics

<<   2 >>

join