It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you think Alex AND pMorgan are Fake, ARE YOU FAKE?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   
sooo.............

Youre promoting buying alex jones advertised water filters, in a round about way, so that we can come to realize hes the media mesiah?

........wow.........

Does your reverse osmosis pump out kool-aid too?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

I dont believe you got enough stars for this post..........

Thanks for this........this pretty much seals the deal for me with Alex..........

Looks more like this guy is put in this position to paint us all as the crazy conspiracy theorists.......

What better way to discredit any opposition.......

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A lot of people explain AJ's manner as "passionate"

When you watch old movies of Adolf Hitler or Mussolini speaking publicly you can see the same "passion", now before any Alex fans go crazy I'm not saying he's evil like the two former dictators, no, he's just a radio dude. Point being that you can have all the passion you want in your diatribe but it does not make you legit, but it will impress a lot of impressionable people. Alex Jones is the American wrestler of the alternative media, full of bombast and theatrics, yet this appeals to a certain demographic, he's got his niche, he makes a lot of money.

When I hear AJ go on about religion it makes me very suspicious of him, in this regard he's either a complete charlatan or an arrogant egotist......or both.

edit on 14-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join