It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's and Flares

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I've managed to watch many documentaries on UFO's in the past few weeks and I've been noticing a pattern. Everyone probably is familiar with the Phoenix lights from 1997. The lights clearly are military flares. But, there were probably hundreds of witnesses who described something quite different, and some claimed to see some type of craft. Well, this seems to be occurring in other reported UFO events. Several witnesses report strange lights and craft, but then we see a video of military flares. The TX and PA events of 2009 show this. So I got to thinking. Maybe when our government becomes aware of a mass sighting of UFO's, it dispatches the military to drop flares bend the story into, "see, I told you, just flares." Has anyone else thought about this?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Longshots
I've managed to watch many documentaries on UFO's in the past few weeks and I've been noticing a pattern. Everyone probably is familiar with the Phoenix lights from 1997. The lights clearly are military flares. But, there were probably hundreds of witnesses who described something quite different, and some claimed to see some type of craft. Well, this seems to be occurring in other reported UFO events. Several witnesses report strange lights and craft, but then we see a video of military flares. The TX and PA events of 2009 show this. So I got to thinking. Maybe when our government becomes aware of a mass sighting of UFO's, it dispatches the military to drop flares bend the story into, "see, I told you, just flares." Has anyone else thought about this?

You do know the incident in phoenix, the flares flew over thousands of peoples houses..not just drifted down the sky, they flew over peoples heads and kept that exact shape. Flares dont fly, they fall.

And no to your OP.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   
www.spike.com...

There ya go, they took a helicopter up while they were shooting flares again and compares the two. You make up your mind. Just remember that the quality of film improved greatly in between the two events.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Yes it seems the famous events seem to end up having two stories... If anyone knows of any others do let us know!!

The usually harder to find main event and then the secondary cover up event.

Pheonix for example, the main event happened at about what, 8pm? Triangular huge craft seen flying over.

The cover up event happened later about 9 or 10pm, the flares video.

Rendlesham, the main event happened on night 1, two men saw in the woods a craft and one approached it and touched it.

The second night, the cover up event, when a few red lights were spotted in the distance, and certain audio recordings were made and published from.

Roswell. The main event happened, and it was reported as a flying saucer crash, the next day, it's as if that main event had never happened.

There are probably more of these "Two events in one", too bad the line often gets blurred and people are only really aware of the duller, not so main event.

There haven't been any big significant events that I can name in the last 5 to 10 years, but I'm sure if there is another one the main event will be obscured by a secondary, possibly intentional military event to pervert the course of truth!
edit on 14-1-2013 by markymint because: cleaned it up

top topics

join