learn more

Public Fool System, Time to Save our Children

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
+20 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Are you still in public school? Are your children attending this evil indoctrination and brainwashing institution? Then it’s time to get educated, watch these selected few videos out of what must be hundreds on this very topic. Yet millions of us blindly send out children into the lions den, some will have or use the excuse well I have to work and can’t afford to stay at home to teach them. Some will say but I’m a single parent, and have no one to watch them when I go to work, and so many more. However these are truly just excuses and if something is important to you then you will find away, there are tons of home schooling parents and programs there is no doubt in my mind that within a 15 to 20 mile radius from your home someone is doing this and will gladly take your child in. Many of us parents in these same situations are doing this today on a barter system with each other, so stop the excuses and start freeing your kids from this evil institution we call public schooling.

Thank You.

This is one of the most important movies you will probably ever watch its 2 hours that is well spent and by its end any blinders you still have will quickly be removed.

Thank you for you time, save our children before it’s too late.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Plantation owners do not want educated slaves.

Willie Lynch is still the current playbook of the elite.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Very true, what we call education in America has turned into indoctrination. This famous quote puts it simply enough for anyone to understand.

When the state or federal government control the education of all of our children, they have the dangerous and illegitimate monopoly to control and influence the thought process of our citizens.
- Michael Badnarik

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   
In the society we live in today, where to get a decent job etc you need to have a university degree more and more, the system would naturally alienate home schoolers to the point where they could only make a living being self employed wouldn't it? I hate that the world we live in forces us to worry about these things.

I think that as an ideal, homeschooling is a great alternative idea and would love to see it applied successfully to a wider scope of the community.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
A university degree is yes more and more of an important piece of paper to have, and for that fact alone home schooling is the way to go. Most colleges and universities in America, the student body is made up of nearly 80 percent of home schooled children as the general graduating public simple can NOT pass the entrance exams for these higher learning institutions.

However also note that even at this level it is full of indoctrination and brainwashing, and to be honest with family members with degrees in several different topics even two with a PHD as an independent trucker with little over head and no massive school loans to worry about have made a great profit in an average year then all of them.

So much needs to be taken into account when considering so called higher learning for profit, as its just not there. Its great to strive to be a doctor or lawyer, or some other higher status title but in the end the vocational educated skilled worker as in a plumber, electrician, contractor ext…will always in the end make a greater income as a business owner in their trade over one of such so called status. Just my opinion and personal experience of course, but know 8th grade drop outs that today own million dollar businesses, companies especial in the construction industry.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ZASHTO

You touched on something that is seldom addressed. It is no coincidence that college graduates make up a rather large portion of the unemployed. If you have a trade you will find employment much easier. Machinists,welders, etc are much needed in society to keep things working. It would not be a bad thing to go straight from high school to a trade school. You can just start college 2 years after graduating high school if you choose to. That way you would have a trade to fall back on. The more diverse your resume, the more likely you would find employment.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

Hi Jimmiec,

Yes agreed even if its something to just fall back on but having a skill, a trade is something that will be used in your everyday life just the money alone saved on fixing things around your house yourself or working on your car ext…..beyond trade or should say after learning your trade a course in business so you can properly take care of your new skill and further your net worth is always recommended, again the more you can do yourself from taxes to ordering goods, pricing out a job ext….the more you keep in your pocket and this all adds to your personal net worth.

P.S. I also have come across many graduates of higher learning that simple can not find a job in their course of study as there just isn’t any openings, even for example one of my relatives whom graduated in the top 10 percent of his class and after all these years has yet to find work in that field, and has since started his own construction company and is doing very well.
edit on 14-1-2013 by drmeola because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

Thank you for posting this.

My boy is in the 2nd grade and at a public school.

He is just now learning history....and it's not all true.

I will say I can't stand it, and yes I have made excuses not to homeschool. Here lately though it's been eating at me to start homeschooling him.

I am grateful that I am a stay at home mom, so really I have no excuse not to homeschool him.

The last video, I can't watch....I'm on an iPad, I don't know if that has anything to do with it or not, the other videos were indeed informative. Thanks again

I just wanted to add that my son wants to be a mad scientist, and I encourage, he just likes to do an evil doctor laugh, but he doesn't want to be evil
just mad.....which is eccentric in my eyes
edit on 14-1-2013 by natalia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

I watched a program about rising unemployment awhile back. They interviewed a few business owners. The business owners said they did not want college graduates. They claimed that they were harder to train to do things their way. Strange, but makes sense considering our indoctrination system.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

i completely agree 100000000% with you on this subject and these real issues of public school systems and how they are completely useless and nothing more than a ses pool of bad manners, fights, gangs, disrespect, sex, drugs, and alcohol...

but heres my argument and where i am having conflicting issues with sending my kids when they are of age...

there is 1 thing that public school systems teach kids i believe, and that is real world experience and how to interact with other human beings in very different and often stressful situations.

personally i have interacted with many young home schooled kids, and adults as well, and they all share one common trait, they are socially awkward

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Socially awkward, Hmm, a good point. It should be easily dealt with i would think. Sports? Recreation? Volunteer work? I suppose to the parents they don't seem socially awkward. A good point that home schoolers should be made aware of.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmiec

i guess you are right about the fact that they could participate in other social activities to balance things out.

but being a public school graduate kid myself, the number of life experiences gained from public schools heavily outweighs the other

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by drmeola

It always amazes me how people assume that, since they went to school, they are suddenly an expert in education.

Let me assure you, the teachers are working hard to teach your child critical thinking skills. In a public school, you have the right to view the curriculum, and you can ask how the teacher plans on teaching those skills to the students. That is your right as a parent and a tax payer.

All teachers have at least a bachelor's degree in education....and many more have masters' or doctorates. Why? Because of the continuing education requirements.;..such as the workshops on better strategies for teaching certain subjects, etc.

The US is lagging behind in education, and most of that is due to several complex factors. The most important? The child's family influence and socio-economic status. If the parents care and will work with the child, that child has a much better chance of succeeding in schools. However, many of the parents in the lower socio-economic strata don't value education, or simply are unable to help their children. And there's a large percentage of these children who had mothers abusing substances while pregnant...so add that into the mix.

Now lets look at the schools. Basically, if the school is situated in a high-income area, serving parents with "professional career" jobs (doctors, lawyers, engineers, etc)...then its a safe bet that is a high performing school. Why? Because those parents do value education, and have the means to help their child succeed.

My sis-in-law teaches at one such school. The parents are loaded, and the typical fundraiser brings in thousands of extra dollars. That school is high performing. Compare that with my school; I teach in what can best be described as country projects. Some of my kids are living in their cars, don't have enough food to eat....its bad. Our last fundraiser we raised $700. Many of the parents at my school are high school drop-outs, unemployed, or employed in illegal activities. Some are in prison. Our two schools are radically different....my school is low-performing. But when you have kids who wonder when if they're going to eat that night, its hard to get them to worry about adding fractions.

Our school system is in trouble, and needs a major overhaul. I do not dispute that. But we aren't "indoctrination centers," teaching children how to salute and goose-walk.

And I fully support home schooling and charter schools.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by k1k1to

Hi k1k1to,

Yes that use to be a big concern, and it depends on the social environment, example one of my PHD relatives when we go out to a local bar to shoot pool is so socially unbalanced other then drinking his beer and shooting pool with me very little conversation takes place with anyone else in the establishment. Now on the other hand go to convention made up of others within his status and I have little to discuss or add to a conversation.

Today many home school programs have recognized this problem of socialization and have done something about it, we now have regular field trips, group outings, and almost all locations such as museums, parks of all kinds have recognized the home school group as any other school outing and give us great discounts ext….since we work within say our township with all the other parents it is easy to setup a group outing or picnic and since we have no time restraints it makes for a great learning experience.

Learning becomes a 24/7 kind of experience, compared to just the 5 or 6 hours if the student is lucky they might get in a public system. Above all else it also strengthens the bonds between child and parent and that child is less likely to get involved in gangs, drugs or other unacceptable behaviors. A day at the beach is not only fun, but is a great opportunity to educate on tons of topics, just general play time can be lessons in math, physics, science ext…your only limited to your imagination. Today the home schooling parent has more resources at their disposal then ever before, and most of these guide books on different basic topics such as math, science, reading ext... Are within everyone’s budget life experiences is great, I have back rounds several trades other parents may have a more business back round we teach at our own level and group learns from all, just like in any regular school one teach for one thing another for a different topic. Biggest thing is get away from that evil box known as the TV, play more board games instead of video games, read more instead of watching the box, and simple go out together as a family for a bike ride time in a park anything. Unity in the family is a unity that can never be broken by any establishment, and they know this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

I don't fault the teachers really. They are given books full of incorrect information or lack of information. The history being taught is not the truth generally. They generally teach based on what is needed to pass a test that the government put together, that leaves a lot out of their education. Nevertheless it is what the school has to do the get money/high rankings. Students are made to use calculators when they could get critical thinking skills using a pencil,paper and their brain. So, i agree that teachers are trying, i must say they are failing. Parent involvement aside. That is a different matter, sorta.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   

I was in one of the best districts in the nation.

They did NOT teach critical thinking at all. They taught route memorization.

The system is a sham. Sorry you bought into it.

Must be hell for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Hi smyleegrl,

Thank you for your post, a couple of my relatives are/were teachers as well I do have a great respect for your career. However, I can prove like I have to many other teachers and why I say they were teachers in a public system and are no longer the true evils within that system, and yes it is indoctrination, detention center to the max.

Your hands to truly teach are bound by the politicians whom not only write the books, but approve the curriculum taught with little room allowed or given to a teacher with passion to give what they know the child needs. Money is never the solution only the problem, and will never fix anything within any public system. Teachers must teach from approved books ONLY, even when the information within is known to be false, teacher after teacher knowing these truths, knowing my kids knew the truth have agreed 100 percent with me and have ask that they please answer the way the book wants them too even though its wrong. My response to them; you here to teach truth or indoctrinate children too what TPTB want them to be? Many after thinking about have left the public system and now teach in charters or other such systems.

When we teach lies such as who was the first President of the United States?
Or that America, United States of America or any form there of is a Country, when that is farthest from the truth. When we make our kids stand and salute a flag pledging allegiance to something before even knowing what the words mean, sorry that is Nazi indoctrination and propaganda. The list goes on so I will end with this again thank you for career choice and I do have a great respect for you and others in the education field, however you have been mislead yourself.

Thank you for your post and time.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   
our son graduated from college, was imployed within 2 weeks, and he is doing just fine. he works his butt off, but he also went on his first vacation to hawaii paid for by the income HE made. no food stamps, no welfare, no bitching about how the government is unfair to him. no whining about how life is unfair. he had set-backs, it wasn't all a bed of roses. but, he learned from those setbacks, stayed positive, didn't let others get him down, make excuses...i think alot of other parents in other countries would love to give their kids a chance that we have here in america.

and as far as his teachers in (public school) elem. and secondary, my wife and i made it a point to go to school functions and meet with the teachers he had. i found them dedicated and were grateful of the parents that showed an interest in the the work they do. they always took the time to explain the whats, hows, and whys of their teaching methods. it gave us as parents a better understanding of how teaching has changed since we were in school, and by the way, it showed our son that we were interested and engaged as far as his education was involved. critical thinking skills, reasoning, empathy, and morality were taught at home, we never expected the school to take on that role.
edit on 14-1-2013 by jimmyx because: addition

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Agreed Jimmyx,

Yes many will even before graduating will get a job in their chosen career, it really depends on that chosen career and what is in demand at the time. Many will succeed and others will fail, this comes down to many factors, but the main factor being that individuals drive to succeed. Today with this no loser attitude, everyone wins, everyone gets a trophy ext…the child is not encouraged to do better next time and this adds to the problems we face today. Congratulations to your son for his success and wish him even greater success in everything he chooses to do.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by drmeola
reply to post by jimmyx

Agreed Jimmyx,

Yes many will even before graduating will get a job in their chosen career, it really depends on that chosen career and what is in demand at the time. Many will succeed and others will fail, this comes down to many factors, but the main factor being that individuals drive to succeed. Today with this no loser attitude, everyone wins, everyone gets a trophy ext…the child is not encouraged to do better next time and this adds to the problems we face today. Congratulations to your son for his success and wish him even great success in everything he chooses to do.

thanks...in my own personal opinion, it's important to stay positve in the home inviorment, not to the point of being rediculous of course, but children at an early age, need adults around them that act like adults. my wife and i were discreet when we talk about the myriad day-to-day problems that everyone has. we tried not to voice our fears or angers around him at such an early age. there is so much more, but i feel that i'm rambling.

new topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join