It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mr. Cooper's Occult Souvenir?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by resoe26

But could it just be a fad? Probably. Could the Owl be on the rise in popularity due to unseen occult and lesser magic? Also a possibility.

I have also thought of that. But then this occult magic would be throwing this owl image around for what purpose?

Not sure how we can figure out this mystery.
(where is shaggy and scooby doo)
better yet, how bout inspector Clueseu

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

That would be a great experiment! Worth mentioning is that I saw that picture well before I made my opinion up about what actually transpired that day. Which made it even more sickening to me when I looked back on the mental image of him holding the rather large painting of the owl.

Now, about that experiment. I figure that we could probably judge the effects of the "hidden" power of symbols.

If it's true that the elitist cabal can draw esoteric power by subjecting an unknowing person to a symbol that was purposely created to summon unseen forces to further a nefarious agenda. Like the all seeing eye on the dollar.

But, the symbol will lose power if the hidden message is discovered, according to "them". What would be a good way to test that?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

That's where you get into magic and what I like to call "hocus pocus", but then again, that would be what a study would be for. Proving either I am normal, or missing the boat by a bunch. I just chose not to believe in Ghosts, goblins, magic (in the sense of unexplained) or things that don't make sense. However I do believe in God, so I am not without my own Hippocracy.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:15 AM
link   

It is a strange subject. The way I look at it, the majority of the people that watch MSM would not know the hidden meaning of the Owl, if there was such a meaning in this case.

Which means that most people would not get a gut wrenching feeling such as I did. It only happened to me because I knew about occult symbolism.

Do you remember a story awhile back about a bunch of people meditating for peace in a large city and the crime rate actually dropped a significant, measurable amount that day? That could be a collective sort of magic that was used for good. It could work the opposite I assume with occult symbols being "focused" on.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the hidden owl on the dollar bill

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by navione
I'm surprised no one has mentioned the hidden owl on the dollar bill

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's been mentioned many, many, many times.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Check out some of the patches from the NRO.

www.google.com... 0UIjdDIi50AHA9oHwCg&ved=0CDwQsAQ&biw=360&bih=615

Pladuim

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAnswer1111
reply to post by KilgoreTrout

There are about three references to Owls being associated with knowledge. The rest are, death, destruction, underworld, witches, curses, danger towards children and bad luck. In my opinion, that's creepy and foretelling.

Those are very brief overviews and not particularly informative of what application the owl is used for in those circumstances... The owl could as easily be used a protective amulet in those instances, used as guidance in such circumstances etc. You are making assumptions based on very limited information, besides, when dealing with any difficulty, shouldn't we employ wisdom? Perhaps that is all that we are seeing here.

It is all too easy to assume the worst, especially when our frame of reference is restricted. The owl is often associated with death, but the ancients often as not saw death as a very natural progression, not something to be resisted and fought against. In fact, in many ways, they had a much healthier attitude to it than we do, so that the owl is associated in many cultures with death and danger would, to me, suggest to me that they understood the inevitability of it and encouraged acceptance of demise through wisdom. It is perhaps more exciting to realise that this is a universal symbol, indicative of our shared origins, rather than something for the superstitious to fear and loathe.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Is this a joke post?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know, sometimes I think ATS is like the show "Lost" that used to air on ABC a while back. Some people see an event and they see a mystical and symbolic purpose. Others look at event and try to rationalize it and try to run away from the madness. This thread just sort of reminded me of that. Is it really just an owl or is something else? But then again, I mean come on...its just a kids picture, get real? Ah, life. So weird.

-Ghoster

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

I think what he really questions is if an elementary school child drew this at all, or if the 'Elite' just did it to flash some symbolism at us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

I ment on this thread but thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Beverley Cross obviously knew what she was doing when she inserted this cryptic symbolism into her stories!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Ms. Rhianna explains the appeal of the owl at 1:47:

www.slack-time.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
The Owl is an amazing animal and full of symbolism.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:35 AM
link   

There is definitely something off about this.

Why would the kid draw an owl?

Why would they make a point of showing it and calling our attetntion to it?

They wanted certain people to notice. People in the know.

Either they want to drag a red herring across the path and get people like us chasing shadows instead of finding out what really happened, or else they're signing their work and throwing a shout-out to other members of the same discipline/order.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Snsoc

And I'm not gonna name names here but I have been checking out all sorts of Facebook pages of people that are running a couple of charities for Sandy Hook that were created the day of the event and I've seen several pics of Owls wearing armor, like the picture someone provided here, and also an Owl skeleton pic. I was creeped out. But that's just me.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

The owl is wise, for the owl can see the light in the darkness.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm starting to think that the event was planned ahead of time and someone who knew about it, possibly in disagreement, leaked false reports to eventually mess the "official" story up, causing thousands to question it? Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by the_philth

Wow, thanks for telling me this. It's even more weird to me now.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join