It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Loud boom jolts Southern Tier

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeyTookErJeobs
reply to post by truthseeker1984

This is really weird because this morning in England around 2-3am there was a really loud boom, almost like a bomb or gunshot had gone of, it was really loud. The first thing i did was jump on ATS to see if anyone had made a thread about it.

If someone could work out the time differences and see if our times match for when the boom was heard!

snap, me and the kids heard a loud boom, about 11 30 last night, actually i thought it was an explosion, then thunder, but there was no sign of thunder and lightning, it really scared me actually, never heard anything like that before. And im not the type to imagine things like that. Weird.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I live in Ashville and also heard and felt the boom. It was loud and at first I thought it was a house explosion. I was in the kitchen at the time and the house did shake a little...quickly glanced outside but saw no lights/flames just complete darkness. It was very odd to say the least.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:13 AM
link   

I guess I would have heard it if I were still there, but Im in Austin Tx now.

I'll call around and see if anyone I know heard this. Interesting thanks for the info.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Some more links of other recent reports around the country. Haven't checked the validity of these news sites. Just googled loud booms. Interesting that there seem to be a lot of them as of late..

www.examiner.com...

www.examiner.com...

www.rollitup.org...

This one attributes it to target practice... I think this is reffering to the incident that started the thread.
www.wkbw.com...

This is another from sunday night in NY. This one has quite a range of reports and area. Don't think target practice could make a sound this strong.
www.wivb.com...

And another one from dec 5th.
altadena.patch.com...

What could all this mean..Have people been hearing loud booms and feeling tremors all these years and I just never heard about it.....I personally think that more space-time experiments are taking place. Here is a link to a NASA page where they are talking about experiments involving wormhole propulsion devices.
www.grc.nasa.gov...

Traveling faster then the speed of light would require altering the effects of gravity. To do this you would have to create an electromagnetic field that would disrupt the earths gravity. This would also create a vacuum kind of like a bolt of lightning does. Thunder is actually the sound of the atmosphere collapsing onto itself after a bolt of lightning creates a vacuum. So maybe what we are hearing/feeling is the after collapse of porthole experiments once their electromagnetic filed has collapsed. Just a thought.

One addition. If you read into all these reports there are some people that also reported a strange odor/gas like smell. Could this be ozone. Ozone can be produced by electric charges.......
Some other theories suggest it is the earths magnetic field shifting.......Not sure that would produce ozone though.......especially not enough to be noticed at ground level....

This is the link to the poleshifting page.....What ever the theory of the page is, these booms are happening and they should be watched.....
poleshift.ning.com...
Even though this last link is about pole shifting, check out the eyewitness reports. I especially like the one for rhode Island. Some say they saw a bright flash after the boom. Others report hearing a hum coming from the water after the initial boom. Ever listen to some serious electricity?
The more i get into this last link I posted the more I have to update......The beginning of this thread starts with reports from Dec 5th but if you scroll down there is a report of a loud sonic boom/explosion on Jan 13 in Chicago. Reports are of a loud sonic type boom followed by a bright green flash.......

edit on 15-1-2013 by peepsfromearth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
sugar grove Pennsylvania here. on my way to work in Jamestown, saw an unusual amount of state troopers between the pa/ny border and ashville, and police were blocking the intersection of big tree and mead roads, all of this around 7am this morning.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by sabresfan85

Interesting.....I'll have to call a friend of mine who works for the CHQ Sheriff's Dept. I'll see if I can dig up any info. I used to drive that road all the time.

A friend of mine sent me a link to acoustic mathematics, and because Hamburg is only 40 miles from the site of the explosion, and the same with Olean, it is apparently plausible, given the ravine that the explosive material was detonated in, coupled with the cloud cover that day, that the explosion could have been heard that far away (still doesn't account for the explosion not being heard further south, although there were reports of hearing it in Bradford, P.A., the home of the Zippo lighter factory). The fact that there are more reports of these explosions or "booms" coming up on this thread makes me wonder if there is something else going on. My rational self is saying that it's just a bunch of stupid kids making trouble, but the other half is wondering if there is something else in the works....

-TS
edit on 15-1-2013 by truthseeker1984 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was in Corning, NY at that time. I didn't notice a sound
I hope this helps you maybe narrow it down?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by asinapi1

A few days ago I heard what sounded like continuous jets, almost all day long. No pattern of breaks, just a continuous rumble all day long. It didn't come back, so I assumed it was some sort of construction somewhere in the Hudson River Valley. I have never heard any booms around here, other than the occasional transformer, or gunshot. I do frequently feel the house ever so slightly shake, but I attribute half of that to wind, and the other half to me just "feeling phantom things."

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I think this guy might be on to something.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Also, my girlfriend heard a boom matching the same description mentioned here in El Paso, TX. The news there said they had no idea what it was. Keep in mind that Fort Bliss is basically in the same city.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by taccj9903

Why does he choose a handful of the booms and claim they are all on these earthquake hazard zones despite the fact that these booms are being heard all over the place? I don't doubt that he may be on to something with the booms being geological 'burps' having a lot to do with these earthqaukes, but how does he explain the phenomenon of four straight nights of booms in Clintonville, WI, last March all at nearly the same time around 3:00 am until daybreak, and by the way, WI, has never had an earthquake according to his historical map.

These booms are happening everywhere, not just in the eastern half of the U.S. It was more like he chose to only highlight those booms that fit into his little earthquake map.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rezlooper

Why does he choose a handful of the booms and claim they are all on these earthquake hazard zones despite the fact that these booms are being heard all over the place? I don't doubt that he may be on to something with the booms being geological 'burps' having a lot to do with these earthqaukes, but how does he explain the phenomenon of four straight nights of booms in Clintonville, WI, last March all at nearly the same time around 3:00 am until daybreak, and by the way, WI, has never had an earthquake according to his historical map.

These booms are happening everywhere, not just in the eastern half of the U.S. It was more like he chose to only highlight those booms that fit into his little earthquake map.

I'm not really sure, good questions though. Why don't you comment on the videos and ask him.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Yeah, I'll do that. The other thing about his video is it could have been 8 minutes shorter. He just rambles for the last 8 minutes.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rezlooper

I may be over-thinking this but my thoughts on the matter are that whatever energy field(s) which are in the earth and in also in cosmic alignment with the sun and moon and center of the galaxy, pole-shifting etc... may have lined up at 3AM for those nights in a row. Whenever the earth rotated into alignment, these forces may have reached a reaction alignment and finally after 4 nights of it, the area in WI that was affected had finally gotten the stress relief in the earth's crust and so it finally stopped... or we (the planet earth) moved significantly enough through space that this alignment for that location no longer occurs.
edit on 17-1-2013 by evc1shop because: clarity

posted on Nov, 29 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: truthseeker1984

Another very loud boom heard over the Buffalo region. Most of the time I a skeptic -but I was here for this one. Kids all downstairs, and the boom (around 17:45 EST) was very loud and shook the house and windows. I received a call from a friend asking me if I also heard it. When I checked on the local news (WGRZ), there wasn't a report but all sorts of comments and Facebook comments posted. Has anybody else in the Niagara Falls, Buffalo, Southern Tier hear anything like this today -November 29, 2014?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join