It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First snow of the year!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:51 AM
link   
A tiny bit of a winter wonderland out there today... well... more like a druken frosty... hahaha! But even though there's not much of a snowy blanket out there - there is snow!

Kitten was allowed outside for the first time (I figured she wouldn't run off in the snow), and she wasn't too impressed with the white cold stuff, but mighty impressed by the birds flying above!

The dogs however was having a ball in the garden! Atleast they got to enjoy the snow, as their walkies will be on the beach, so there won't be any snow there.

I hope for a little bit more snow - I'm like a kid in a toy store when it comes to snow.

If you're one of those with loads of snow - stay warm and safe!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by aspiechick

It's coming down heavy here, been snowing for a couple of hours now and is starting to settle on the pavements. I am soooo excited and will be digging the sledge out of the cupboard soon!

On a more considerate note though...let's all keep an eye on our elderly and infirm neighbours, and check if they need anything from the shops etc...as it is no fun, and often pretty scary for them when the snow turns to ice.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Snowing for the first time here in Aberdeen too,nothing much just a light coating.
It must have started between 4 a.m. and 10 a.m. because it was clear when i went to bed at 4a.m.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Love the pics, especially the kitty one! That would be a great pic for a card or calendar!

We already had our first snow of the Season. So far, a very mild Winter.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:26 PM
link   
It's melting!!!!

Gutted!

No more forecast until Friday

I am NOT amused!

new topics

top topics

join