It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Most of the world see Americans and their guns....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:47 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Amongst all the nincompoopery surrounding U.S Gun legislation, It has reminded me of this Simpsons Clip.

Tongue firmly in cheek, but It is certainly is the way I view alot of Pro Gun Advocats.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Here ya go:

Just got back from overseas, visited a few countries. During the time was these shootings, so the talk of guns was heavy even over there.

Truth is, they were very resentful that they had given up their right to defend themselves, and candidly told me so.
In Australia especially had an entire bar telling me stories about how much of a police state their country is becoming.
edit on 14-1-2013 by ThinkingCap because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
Hey thanks for the embed ;-)

Yeah it is certainly an debate that divides opinion, very rarely do I see good points made by either party.

All I know is I am glad I live in a country with strict gun laws. I feel safe walking the streets knowing all im going to get, is stabbed ;-)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
The gun nut, or gunnous nuttious is a species common to many parts of America, although especially prevalent around hick towns in the south of the country. They can usually be spotted firing shots in the air and yelling their call "yeehaa". They are a dangerous breed and must be approached with caution. They are antagonized by "liberal" gun statistics, science or evolution, or when a liberal exercises their free speech rights.

edit on 14/1/13 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by polarwarrior

I genuinly read that in the voice of david attenborough...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Yes, Americans are always good for a laugh.
But in the same way as celebraties are. We like to see them get fat and lose control. They are an a-list country, which is why people like to poke fun at them.

new topics

top topics

join