My Dream Story And Speculation Of Mayan Prophecy

page: 1

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
When I was about seven years of age I had an intense dream, more of an out of body experience type "floating" dream.

It is one of only 2 dreams that I remember vividly besides a more recent one that just flashed in my mind, and when it did my heart started to race.

I'll stop here before I proceed to assure you that this post contains %100 truth and is direct from my heart.

Nothing really crazy happened in this dream other than I was floating out of my room, down the stairs and towards a sliding glass door that we at the time. I could not tell if it was night or day in this dream. The outside world was void of any objects or scenery, only a very faint bluish-grey glow.

The dream ended before my body floated out the door.

I always felt very different after that and it was not a negative feeling. It's so hard to explain.

When I was about 12 or 13 I began seeing the all so famous 11:11 time code appear everywhere.

I shrugged it off for coincidence until it was pretty much in my face so much that I could not help but pause and really wonder if it could mean something. I felt it had to.

The day the earth shook for me was when my family came out of the stone age and decided to get a PC and some good ol' dial-up internet access.

One day I decided that maybe it was a good idea to run a Yahoo search on 11:11 just for fun. I was not expecting to find anything because I figured it was just pattern recognition on my part.

Then I was a little surprised to find that there were forums with thousands of people seeing this all over the place. Discussions about "Lightworkers" and Ley lines - DNA codes and Star children. Crystal skulls and so on.

11:11 is truly something special I thought. There is a profound, positive mission attached to this number. There has to be.

It only sealed my belief further when I saw that the Mayans predicted the end of their calendar at precisely 11:11 GMT on 12/21/12. I knew it was going to be a positive thing - not doom like so many had spread.

I think that the Mayans predicted a wake up call. Thousands upon thousands of people opening there eyes to truth. I will point to the most recent events of 12/14/2012. It's now 1/14/2013 and LOOK how many people are rising up against TPTB. We are lifting our collective blinders and can now start to see the men behind the curtain who write bad scripts and direct the world stage.

One of the last dreams I remember was a few months ago and it was confusing and made zero sense to me.

In the dream I was in a school and everything was calm. I don't know why I was there in my dream but it felt as if I was either someones parent or a faculty member. I was walking down the hall and I approached a fire alarm near one of the exits for some reason.

I tore into the wall with my hands and ripped the fire alarm out of the wall and I began running.

I exited the school frantically as some kids were chasing me; pleading that I return the alarm. End dream.

I always thought it was strange. Could the alarm be symbolic?

Thanks for reading and I apologize if I don't make sense.

11:11

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I've experienced something really similar to you.

I also started seeing 11:11 everywhere and thought nothing of it. Until I was in my local library and almost as if I was in a movie, I knocked a book off the shelf that was based around the concept of syncronicity and the title was 11:11.

It partly terrified me at first, this happened about a year ago and it is what has led me to this site. I'm still searching for the meaning of it all, but it's good to know that there are other people going through this same thing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by ZASHTO

That's a cool way to discover a book. Welcome to the truth seekers club!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by theAnswer1111

I almost feel like I must have dreamt it. It was just so strange, there was a big 11:11 on the front page as well which freaked me out even more. If I wasn't in the library I might have screamed!

I like the club already. Just a bit lost in the volume of material available

join