It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What will happen if there is a civil war in America?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

All 3 are the same but had to be broken up due to space on u-tube, start on part #1 then 2 then 3 and you will see it all but read the description on part one and you will understand what is happening.
edit on 14-1-2013 by candlelight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I imagine in the scenario that you propose that the country is trisected. The west coast states and the New England states would defiantly be under official U.S. government control. The rest of the country would be up for grabs. Take a look at a U.S. political map and you will see what I mean.

The U.S. Government would be forced to declare martial law "for the safety of the citizens". Large internment camps will be full of dissidents. The draft would be re-instated to fight the resistance.

A thriving black market run by neo organized crime would appear and work on both sides of the fence. Paper money would become worthless and the U.S. government would be forced to return to the gold standard.

The situation is extremely bleak for the resistance. Even if it has a strong core lead by a former army general, the resistance itself is splintered with dozens of factions, some of them fighting each other for supplies and territories. The resistance as a whole is disorganized at its best.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by candlelight
reply to post by Phoenix

You know give them a little more SNAFU, LOL, You know in theory only.

Ya, none of this is anti-military - I love and respect what our soldiers go through in fullfilling their orders. All of this is hypothetical at the moment and if you'd asked me four or five years back was any of this pausible.................

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

here to contact me www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Phoenix

Got the message loud and clear brother, no need to explain.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Look man, help me get these vids out there so all know ok, please.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by FissionSurplus

Many of the original dwellings out here on the plains, with its severe temperature swings, high winds, and lack of trees, were built mostly underground, with just some wood to keep the opening secure, with a wooden door, etc. Of course you can have heat in them, but you can also go without heat if you needed to hide, and the temperature would stay more constant. They're called "dugouts" or "sod homes"

How to build: dlsoucy.wordpress.com...

Oh yeah, grew up and still live in Oklahoma, I know all about Dugouts! But there is a lot of truth to their insulation features. They maintain their heat well in the winter, and they stay cool all summer unless it gets extremely hot and dry.

As far as medicine, etc., I would suggest that people build up a home pharmacy now, with herbs to replace whatever medicine you might be on. Get a book on wild edible plants.

Did you know that aspirin is basically concentrated willow bark essence, if you boil willow bark and drink it like tea, it can be a remedy for headaches and other minor pains and is also a fever reducer? Also, did you know that if bitten by venomous insects and most spiders, if you place a slice of potato over it and tape it into place, it will draw out the venom? I did this once after being bitten by a Brown Recluse and the black terrible looking bite was gone and only a common sore was there and it healed very well and made a small scar.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by candlelight

I'm on your youtube page, what now?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

subscribe and give me a good e-mail

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

Really? What was the point of all that trouble. Troll.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

you got a better way, if so share it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by sitchin

correction. they would try to steam roll us but with about as much success as the us did in vietnam, with the chinese giving us more weapons, food, medical supplies technology that will be left by dead regiments of chinese soldiers. britain says "we told you so. they just do not want to give that land, weed or guns up now you messed with our allies get ready to taste the thunder" sweden allies itself with the us resistance with britain being neutral after seeing the swiss army says "okay, enough people have migrated here with the same complaint, who feels like fighting these bad guys?" swiss soldiers, bikini teams, and chocolateers come to america, ally with the resistance with britain being neutral up until near the end of the war finally allying with america a month before coming to any descision

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

sorry I thought you were someone else

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Just read click and watch, it is a 2nd sun.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   

So, it has noting to do with this thread. Stop or we'll get a mod.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
ok, done, very sorry for any inconvience.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Look, nobody has to come to harm,just make the "Star Trek Reality" come true and we'll be fine,otherwise,we get overpopulated, not enough raw materials,some stupid law causes epic death,just go with me on this.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry I am no longer allowed to comment on that subject.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join