It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Multiple UFO's spotted over moon via telescope

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Amazing footage of intelligently controlled UFO's flying through space in front of the moon captured 2013! We need to see if this is CGI or an actual event!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
The Video has disappeared my friend...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by ninetysixufo

wow that got taken down fast, almost a conspiracy in itself.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
Here's a link and I'll try to embed again. Cheers

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
is it supposed to be this video?

link   
Failed attempt by the OP?
Maybe it was his tube channel

Edit: Ok ok!! It's up now.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Snaffers because: Vid is there

link   

Can someone please embed this, I seem to be having a bit of trouble for some reason. Cheers

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
reply to post by zonetripper2065

Yes that is it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:12 AM
link   
Thats amazing footage. More proof Nasa lies like hell to the public and it takes the public to identify signs of alien activity because Nasa wont.
edit on 14-1-2013 by AthlonSavage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Nice catch. Those things move with obvious intelligent control. The hair pin turns and change of direction are amazing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
Thats amazing footage. More proof Nasa lies like hell to the public and it takes the public to identify signs of alien activity because Nasa wont.

It seems your proof threshold is set low if you see this video of proof of anything yet alone NASA lies .
First off we don't have any description with this video , odd seeing as the OP seems to think they are "intelligently controlled UFO's flying through space" ... I would have thought the person that filmed this footage thought the same given the title so would have taken at least couple of minutes to wax lyrical about these UFOs ...but no .

If by some chance it isn't CGI manipulation then we must take into account the 238,857 miles between observer and object (Moon) , there is nothing to say that if real the objects were anywhere near the Moon .

edit on 14-1-2013 by gortex because: edit to spell

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

That movement doesn't indicate birds plus it has to be something close to the moon due to focus settings.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex

It seems your proof threshold is set low if you see this video of proof of anything yet alone NASA lies .
First off we don't have any description with this video , odd seeing as the OP seems to think they are "intelligently controlled UFO's flying through space" ... I would have thought the person that filmed this footage thought the same given the title so would have taken at least couple of minutes to wax lyrical about these UFOs ...but no .

If by some chance it isn't CGI manipulation then we must take into account the 238,857 miles between observer and object (Moon) , there is nothing to say that if real the objects were anywhere near the Moon .

These objects appear to be intelligently controlled due to the maneuvers displayed in the video. It is difficult to know how far away they are from the moon or from the telescope. I think the point is, they don't move like aircraft I know of or birds or anything else known to me.Maybe santa's workshop is on the moon?

Can anyone work out if it's CGI, that would be a good start.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:57 AM
link   

Judging from some of his other uploads I'd say the probability that the OP video IS CGI .

Not good .

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
looking at the vid.. the objects left an trail behind them.... logic in an vacuum?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Judging from some of his other uploads I'd say the probability that the OP video IS CGI .

Not good .

There are certainly some fake looking ones. I don't think that they are all his videos though.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:25 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

When I've been observing through a telescope, never got any dots on my way and sight range.

Unless it is CGI, it looks like it could be aircraft of these kind jusding by its movement slow and fast. Cannot say if a UFO butwhat it is not: A bird, a reflection, a bug/insect, a satellite.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Looks like old footage that was in B/w on a number of UFO docos and someone has added color.

If recollection serves me well it was in UFO:the greatest story never told. and the other Jose Escamilla film about the color of the moon Oh yeah Moon Rising: the greatest story never told 2.

Nothing to get ones taste buds all excited.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by ninetysixufo

Can someone please embed this, I seem to be having a bit of trouble for some reason. Cheers

Hit the "vid:youtube" link (second from right) and insert: G1ym87XBNTs then hit the vid:youtube link again to close it in.

By the way.....fantastic video. Did you catch this object making a sharp turn at 31 seconds? Defies earthly explanation which makes this, unreal!! I'd star and flag this 100 times if I could.
Thanks OP.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   

That's mighty cynical of you Gortex. I thought you had a kinder and more open-minded approach.

Sure anything amazing can be immediately disregarded and tucked under the CGI file (without a shred of evidence suggesting that) but, that doesn't mean they automatically are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join