It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The documentary to make even hardcore skeptics believe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Okay, so I'm not too big on the whole UFO thing. Don't get me wrong, I have a slight interest and I do believe somethings out there, but I've studied it enough to be a little bored (until disclosure of course lol)

Anyways, while skimming through the web, I saw an article on "The Raw Story" claiming that an older documentary has been changing the game for the disclosure movement, making even hardcore skeptics second guess this whole thing. Check it out and lemme know your thoughts
Cheers.

www.snagfilms.com...

Youtube link below: Works better

www.youtube.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by OperationLovestrike because: People couldn't view the other video from certain locations

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by OperationLovestrike

can't watch it in my area

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Nope, sorry. No such thing as aliens.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I can see it, that video is 3 years old. "Close Encounters - Proof of Alien Contact" is the name.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

I get this message

"Sorry, we have not been given the rights to stream this film in your area"
any chance you could upload it some where else ?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by pillock

I fixed it, sorry about that

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Does it really matter whether people believe or not?? UFOs clearly exist, but the question is whether or not they're ET in origin.

The skeptics will be skeptical no matter what documentary provided. Doesn't matter how many accounts of hearsay are shared. People will only truly believe if they either A: have a first-hand encounter, or B: There is mass-disclosure.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:44 AM
link   
"Disclosure" happened a LONG time ago...

The truth about UFOs & ETs is covered up in order to hide the real stealth agenda.

WHY? Because they are NOT who they claim to be...

Once you understand the hidden agenda, everything falls into place like a massive puzzle.

Vallee, John Keel, Hynek, etc have made it VERY clear that deception is the key.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work" Svali

"This is the most concise, elaborate,and precise explanation of the relationship between UFOs, Aliens, and Demons on youtube..."

"I'm not saying that there's no such thing as aliens that would be foolish of me. But what I am saying is that it was my experience that these were people claiming to be aliens.

"They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY."

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
As I keep pointing out, when there is a good sighting without radar confirmation, somebody should file requests for the FAA and Weather Bureau radar data under the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA). That should be done within a few days, since the storage media are reused, destroying the data. There are two or three UFO groups that have radar experts that will analyze the data free of charge. Be sure to file a report with at least one of them. If you have a strong case with multiple witnesses, it goes without saying that radar confirmation can be very helpful in corroborating your sighting. (NORAD is exempt from the FOIA.)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Thanks , I am downloading it now from youtube.
I will watch it and comment later

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTroof
Nope, sorry. No such thing as aliens.

Read this Book pdf.

pdfcast.org...

edit on 14-1-2013 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
For a start on this topic I would have to recommend the following documentary series, which is probably the best imo. It is from the 90's but everything is still very relevant:

For a good read also, you can read this free online:

To anyone unfamiliar with Ufology, it's usually quite a leap to jump from UFOs to ETs, at the start anyway, but by the time you've analyzed all the info, some things will become clearer

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murgatroid
"Disclosure" happened a LONG time ago...

The truth about UFOs & ETs is covered up in order to hide the real stealth agenda.

WHY? Because they are NOT who they claim to be...

Once you understand the hidden agenda, everything falls into place like a massive puzzle.

Vallee, John Keel, Hynek, etc have made it VERY clear that deception is the key.

“UFOs are real but they are not physical. They are messengers of deception”Jacques Vallee

"One theory which can no longer be taken very seriously is that UFOs are interstellar spaceships." - Arthur C. Clarke

"We are dealing with a multidimensional paraphysical phenomenon which is largely indigenous to planet earth." - Brad Steiger

"I personally believe that the reptilian stuff is actually the demonic at work" Svali

"This is the most concise, elaborate,and precise explanation of the relationship between UFOs, Aliens, and Demons on youtube..."

"I'm not saying that there's no such thing as aliens that would be foolish of me. But what I am saying is that it was my experience that these were people claiming to be aliens.

"They are not coming from outer space... they are coming from below our feet. They live beneath the surface in an UNDERWORLD or hollow honeycombed earth... and beneath the ocean's surface. They do not inhabit the surface of earth, but visit often... and that's when we see them... throughout ALL OF RECORDED HISTORY."

MIND CONTROL OUT OF CONTROL

I initially ignored the Vallee/Hynek Interdimensional Hypothesis in lieu of E.T.

However, if we include all aspects of the UFO phenomena--including the close encounters--then there is no other theory extant that explains and demonstrates the nature of these "beings" so thoroughly.

It's the Occam answer. Either that or "they" don't exist at all except in our mind.

"those little stinking, lying buggers ARE demons..." ~ "The GUT"

Great insight! Thanks!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Of course there are UFOs. Maybe there are aliens (however you want to define them), but there's not a shred of anything that proves they exist. And there is absolutely no good evidence linking the two. That's not skepticism, that's just stating the facts as they stand. Sure, you can hypothesize and conjecture and make guesses based on incomplete data (like with the Drake Equation). But it's important to know the facts.

new topics

top topics

join