It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They are going for Australian Guns AGAIN.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:54 PM
link   
bigpondnews.com... ange_gun_ownership_140113

Well, one only has to read between the lines and be educated on the international policies to understand the purpose and language of this article.What event brought this subject back into light again in Australia?.Absolutely nothing has warranted this subject to be brought up again.Out of the blue,nothing new to warrant even a mention.

Why is Australia and other nation's being bombarded on the news with the American issue of gun control and debate?

Why? The International Small Fire Arm's Treaty! This article serve's only to bring this issue back in to the mind's and heart's of Australian's.I am sure other Nation's are recieving similar psychological conditioning.The purpose of this article is to soften the bellies of the Australian National's.

While American's are bracing for their attempted disarment, the rest of the world are complacent.Not our problem, won't happen here! Well I have news for you,this is a INTERNATIONAL TREATY.Get it?

America is bracing, waiting for the next mass homicide that will push this over the top.While that may indeed futher the agenda.How does that effect the global positioning? In principle it doe's not.So what is the strategy ? Think about it? This need's to be universal,similtanious and sweeping!

I am more concerned with a singular event than I am a multiple one.This is where I believe the key lies. And I feel it will be sooner than later.

In the mean time, Australian's I believe another gun grab cometh your way.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

I cannot conceive of a singular event to get the whole world watching in regard to guns.. Assassination?

This is the second time I have seen you hint about this, and you didn't ever respond to my questions..
I am sure you won't elaborate though.. That would be weird in the Forum setting eh??

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
bigpondnews.com... ange_gun_ownership_140113

Well, one only has to read between the lines and be educated on the international policies to understand the purpose and language of this article.What event brought this subject back into light again in Australia?.Absolutely nothing has warranted this subject to be brought up again.Out of the blue,nothing new to warrant even a mention.

Why is Australia and other nation's being bombarded on the news with the American issue of gun control and debate?

Why? The International Small Fire Arm's Treaty! This article serve's only to bring this issue back in to the mind's and heart's of Australian's.I am sure other Nation's are recieving similar psychological conditioning.The purpose of this article is to soften the bellies of the Australian National's.

While American's are bracing for their attempted disarment, the rest of the world are complacent.Not our problem, won't happen here! Well I have news for you,this is a INTERNATIONAL TREATY.Get it?

America is bracing, waiting for the next mass homicide that will push this over the top.While that may indeed futher the agenda.How does that effect the global positioning? In principle it doe's not.So what is the strategy ? Think about it? This need's to be universal,similtanious and sweeping!

I am more concerned with a singular event than I am a multiple one.This is where I believe the key lies. And I feel it will be sooner than later.

In the mean time, Australian's I believe another gun grab cometh your way.

Two letters.. UN. Thats why. Bastards already think they can control our military AND yours.. and the British mil to boot. Politicians LOOOVE unarmed subjects. These freaks are hoping and praying for more kids to get murdered just to say " toldja so... " and it seems way too many are buying into this BS.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

From your source - Professor Alpers said Port Arthur was one of a series of gun massacres and overall more than a million guns were surrendered.

Is he talking about in Australia? When did the other massacres occur? Obviosly there were a couple back in the late 80's but whats that got to do with 1996?

new topics

top topics

join