It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese Sleeper Cells Across the US? Brain Fart Warning!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
To suggest that Chinese restaurants are really sleeper cells is totally wong.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Certainly, it would be their style to do such.

I'd be more shocked, if they didn't. Doesn't mean that EVERY such operation is such a cell. I expect that many are at least components.

They see this as the long overdue CHINESE CENTUREY if not millennium.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   
So, placing people in another country, as residents, in order to be able to activate them for terrorism, spying, sabotage? Like the Russians do? There's an idea. Maybe someone should tell the American government about it; then the CIA, NSA, whatever, could plant sleeper cells in different countries... Oh, wait...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by incoserv

LMFAO

okay there, Cartman.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by incoserv
Yeah, this is a brain fart, but what do you think?

So, I have this idea that I always tell my wife whew we eat Chinese food in our small town Chinese owned restaurant.

You know how pretty much every town in America has a Chinese restaurant, and most all of them are owned by Chinese nationals?

eh, not really.
Seriously a lot of them are not Chinese and many of the ones who are have never been to china. A lot of the food that is called "Chinese food" when you look at the menu and people working there you will often find that it is actually something different like Thai food.
Many people who own "Chinese restaurants" are Americans who hire Asians to work in the front. In the back you will see the same mix of races you would see working in the back of every Chinese restaurant.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by zaonez
reply to post by incoserv

My small town's Chinese restaurant is owned by Mexicans. True story..

Our Chinese resturant (as well as the Mexican, Indian, Thai and Philipines returants) is owned by Paki's.

Well, at least they are Asians.

Sleeper cells? Sure from China
Pakistan
Sweden
FInland
Norway
Italy, and more.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:00 AM
link   
I wouldn't be worried about the Restaurants, I'd be worried about the ones buying out your land and then not letting you work on it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I doubt Communist infiltration, but there's still a dark underbelly to a lot of these places. Well, I don't know for a fact a "lot" but I know of at least one set-up. In college, I washed dishes at the local Chinese restaurant. The owner, "Henry (lol)" had three places in our college town... a buffet, a standard restaurant, and he was building a Mongolian grill. Well, the kitchen was chock full of Chinese, many of whom spoke little to no English at all.

I found that these employees were brought over from China (sponsored) by Henry. They were given jobs, places to live, etc. None of these employees were family. Being young and naive at the time, I was impressed that this hard-working immigrant was providing such an amazing opportunity to his fellow countrymen and women. I had feelings of nostalgia and respect, relating this story to sotries of my own family coming here from Italy, dependent on the good will and support of other Italians who already made the journey and established themselves. I had since learned that Henry's largesse was anything but a feel-good story.

The Chinese he brought over to staff his restaurants were essentially slaves. Like pre-war, pre-union factory and mine workers, these new arrivals were so in debt to Henry, that they had zero hope of ever paying their debts and earning their "freedom." Henry paid their way over, arranged their paperwork (at a cost), charged them rent, and marked everything up exponentially.... and accruing interest, of course. Paying those employees under the table and well-below minimum wage, mathmatically, they would need several lifetimes to pay in full... so the debts then fall to their families. The employees had no protection and very little contact with the outside world (based on long work hours, isolation at home, and the language barrier. Many of the newest were even kept from the rest of the staff and customers, working in the back room rolling egg rolls and butching meat.

While I had zero proof that Henry was Triad, or was working with them, this sort of human trafficking is a standard Triad business. So, Communist sleeper cells poised to destroy America? Probably not. But still pretty sinister.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join