It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China Newspaper Says.....

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by OccamsRazor04
reply to post by NotAnAspie

A wall of text does not strengthen your position. Please refute my claims that China ceded this land as Japanese until 1970, when resources were found. Thanks.

I've said all I needed to say. I do not need to waste another minute of time on you. You can bury it under pages of regurgitated pseudo patriotic egotism but in the end, it will change nothing when the day comes where merely spouting victory and attempting to dumb down the masses is simply not going to cut it. You can try to bury it under technicalities that you, as an US war supporter (which you have yet to deny hint, hint) have no right to dish out judgment on any other country, especially in promoting the idea that China is the worlds threat over something like 7 sq miles of dirt.

US will fuel the fire until global war begins or the US will fall as the world's power that tells everyone what to do and ignores what anyone has to say about it.

One or the other is GOING to happen and nothing you say is going to change that.

I don't have to convince you of this age old conspiracy that goes all the way back to the Romans vs the Mongols.
Many already know and those who do not see it, well it certainly isn't my fault.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   

reply to post by HenryNorris

The only ones who want America out of the Pacific are the Chinese and fools. Take a look at the map of Chinese claims to their territorial waters and if that doesn't open your eyes you are willfully blind.

Here's a link even.
3.bp.blogspot.com...
edit on 14-1-2013 by OccamsRazor04 because: (no reason given)

China owned the islands all along.

And why did the Australian Government just spend a fortune on a White Paper called The Asian Century? China is our friend. We do not need America stressing them out and putting us in a difficult position. Jerks.

Asian Century.

Only a fool cant see that China is the future and only a fool cant see what Imperial America are doing.

All Australias richest people not named Mordoch are with China. All the miners. All the intelectuals. Anyone with a brain.

Asian Century.
edit on 14-1-2013 by HenryNorris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by HenryNorris

Here is evidence relating to the islands ownership. This is evidence coming directly from CHINA. Not Japan or the US. Respond to this actual EVIDENCE. I know you won't since you cant.

In the 1920's, Chinese Consul Feng Mien wrote a letter which the Japanese have on display that list the Senkaku islands as being part of the Empire of Japan.

1953, The People's Daily (communist part controlled paper so it's official) states the islands are Japanese.

In 1965, The Grand Atlas of the World Vol. 1 (Chinese) lists the Senkaku islands as being Japanese.

In 1969 the official PRC map lists Senkaku as being Japanese.
www.washingtontimes.com...

Recently Lee Teng-hui, the former President of Republic of China stated the Senkaku islands were Japanese (which is what his whole generation grew up believing).

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Here is evidence relating to the islands ownership. This is evidence coming directly from CHINA. Not Japan or the US. Respond to this actual EVIDENCE. I know you won't since you cant.

In the 1920's, Chinese Consul Feng Mien wrote a letter which the Japanese have on display that list the Senkaku islands as being part of the Empire of Japan.

1953, The People's Daily (communist part controlled paper so it's official) states the islands are Japanese.

In 1965, The Grand Atlas of the World Vol. 1 (Chinese) lists the Senkaku islands as being Japanese.

Recently Lee Teng-hui, the former President of Republic of China stated the Senkaku islands were Japanese (which is what his whole generation grew up believing).

Where Israel is right now used to be called something else and owned by other people didnt it? But they owned it from the start right?

So if jews own Israel, then the Chinese own the islands and it also means that Argentina owns the las malvinas or whatever they are called. Blame Israel.

And do you really think China even cares? China is just showing the US that they no longer care what America says and they are pretty much telling America to shut up and mind its business. How cool is that?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Where Israel is right now used to be called something else and owned by other people didnt it? But they owned it from the start right?

So if jews own Israel, then the Chinese own the islands and it also means that Argentina owns the las malvinas or whatever they are called. Blame Israel.

And do you really think China even cares? China is just showing the US that they no longer care what America says and they are pretty much telling America to shut up and mind its business. How cool is that?

So you claim the islands have always been Chinese.

I prove the Chinese for 50 years officially stated the Islands were Japanese.

You then say it's Israel's fault and that China doesn't care who the islands belong to they are going to take them anyway.

About what I expected from you.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

50 years is nothing to China.

China owned them long before that. They are the traditional owners.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

Please address each and every one of the points I made where CHINA says they are Japanese. Here they are again.

Here is evidence relating to the islands ownership. This is evidence coming directly from CHINA. Not Japan or the US.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
reply to post by Kashai

China is beyond outclassed militarily in this region by the U.S. Navy. Add to this the ability of the USAF to strike anytime anywhere and it makes China appear to be just Bitching about Energy.

China is well aware that should it take any military action agaist Japan the U.S. is obligated to defend Japan. China is also aware that it could not even come close to winning such a battle.

It makes one wonder just exactly what they are up to.

Split Infinity

China is not exactly outclassed military wise. The chines womens army has more soldiers enlisted than the entire US population, and that is only their womens army.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Nettlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nettlas

reply to post by Kashai

China is beyond outclassed militarily in this region by the U.S. Navy. Add to this the ability of the USAF to strike anytime anywhere and it makes China appear to be just Bitching about Energy.

China is well aware that should it take any military action agaist Japan the U.S. is obligated to defend Japan. China is also aware that it could not even come close to winning such a battle.

Split Infinity

China is not exactly outclassed military wise. The chines womens army has more soldiers enlisted than the entire US population, and that is only their womens army.

Outnumbered and outclassed are two different things. What exactly will those huge numbers of women soldiers do against US forces? Are they going to grow wings and fly into the air and catch missiles? Shoot laser beams out of their eyes to attack our Navy?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Pete and Repeat were sitting on a bench, Pete fell off, who was left.....

Anyway, does anyone in here know what the PLAN is?

Anyone heard of this? Check it out. This might be American anti-china propaganda to start war... OR, it could be a hint from China for people of the world to sit tight and not jump on the US boat.

First watch the video... then read the wikipedia article that VERY briefly and in straightforward fashion explains who Zhang Zhaozhong is. The video is months old...from April.

en.wikipedia.org...

China does not sound very afraid to be making these comments, but seems concerned about it's nationalist's opinion. Again, it seems as though they are laying it on the table in multiple ways for the regions non-communists to make up their minds.

Looks like the US and it's western allies have played a very destructive game of ball with all our fates and we could soon be feeling this if the US does not settle down. TPTB need to get their mess out of Syria and leave Palestine alone. As we have stood by and even backed the slaughter of other nations over resources, we just might have it coming. We've had enough time to in our oh so democratic nation to change our war policies. If it backfires, how can we blame anyone but ourselves?
edit on 14-1-2013 by NotAnAspie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Oh Oh Oh I know. The answer is Israel is bad. I see you once again refused to answer the proof I offer. Must suck when all the evidence says you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:26 AM
link   

The answer is Israel is bad.

Ok.. ^You got me there and are finally right about something.

You've missed the point that in the grand scheme, the islands do not matter one zip if China decides to completely stop listening to Allied rhetoric and that is what is going to happen if they continue on their current path of war.

When this whole diplomatic foreign relation facade crumbles as soon as allies make the wrong move they are B-lining straight toward, those islands will be Chinese territory in a matter of minutes and you can say it's not fair all you want, but those islands are going to be nothing more than a token joke piece.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:42 AM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

Split Infinity

Outnumbered and outclassed are two different things. What exactly will those huge numbers of women soldiers do against US forces? Are they going to grow wings and fly into the air and catch missiles? Shoot laser beams out of their eyes to attack our Navy?

umm, no. I think airplanes will do, growing wings will take to long. And lasers I don´t think will do either, I think more like missiles, ordinary missiles, not laser missiles either. The fact is, the US has been going around the world showing their army´s strenght now for about 70-80 years or so almost non-stop. we have a pretty clear picture of what the US army is capable of. But China hasn´t done that, we have no idea what they have in store for the world if a global conflict would errupt. We wouldn´t know if they outclassed the US for example in tech. Just think of it ok, we don´t know. It is still a verry closed country and they could very well have developed tech that surpass the US and also in number of airplanes, ships etc etc. Numbers in manpower they already have, so why wouldn´t they also have outnumbered the US in airplanes, ships, subs etc. Just because you say no it doesn´t make it a fact. And what I say is not a fact either, but it is a possibility. Don´t say stuff for a fact when you can´t possibly be knowing it for a fact.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by NotAnAspie

The answer is Israel is bad.

Ok.. ^You got me there and are finally right about something.

You've missed the point that in the grand scheme, the islands do not matter one zip if China decides to completely stop listening to Allied rhetoric and that is what is going to happen if they continue on their current path of war.

When this whole diplomatic foreign relation facade crumbles as soon as allies make the wrong move they are B-lining straight toward, those islands will be Chinese territory in a matter of minutes and you can say it's not fair all you want, but those islands are going to be nothing more than a token joke piece.

So you agree the Islands do NOT belong to China, but think China can take them anyways by force. Yet somehow China is peaceloving and the people they will attack are warmongers. Interesting viewpoint.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:54 AM
link   
We must begin arming Japan,S.Korea,Phillipines.Not now....yesterday.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Kashai

Split Infinity

umm, no. I think airplanes will do, growing wings will take to long. And lasers I don´t think will do either, I think more like missiles, ordinary missiles, not laser missiles either. The fact is, the US has been going around the world showing their army´s strenght now for about 70-80 years or so almost non-stop. we have a pretty clear picture of what the US army is capable of. But China hasn´t done that, we have no idea what they have in store for the world if a global conflict would errupt. We wouldn´t know if they outclassed the US for example in tech. Just think of it ok, we don´t know. It is still a verry closed country and they could very well have developed tech that surpass the US and also in number of airplanes, ships etc etc. Numbers in manpower they already have, so why wouldn´t they also have outnumbered the US in airplanes, ships, subs etc. Just because you say no it doesn´t make it a fact. And what I say is not a fact either, but it is a possibility. Don´t say stuff for a fact when you can´t possibly be knowing it for a fact.

So the large women army is going to be flying planes? Interesting. I guess that makes their larger force useless, since they do not have as many aircraft, nor do they have aircraft as advanced. What airplanes are these women piloting and can you cite me a source saying they are equal to or superior than US planes?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If we, the West can't defeat the Taliban outright after 11 years.
How do we win against a monster like China?
It would take an absolute global effort.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Of course you beleive everything the chinese media tells you becuase they are the only ones who are allowed to tell the whole truth /sarcasm.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Kadmiel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:54 AM
link   

How do they cripple the US? Tell me some of these many ways. What will they do when their entire import/export economy is shut down from our naval blockades?

By the sounds of it, you think China and Russia are some 2nd class or 3rd world countries. How is your country going to steamroll 20,000 nuclear weapons in Russia and possibly 6,000 in China? You will not steamroll anyone without being steamrolled yourselves. If its so easy, why haven't you already done it? Those two countries also have a lot of allies.. Iran, Nth Korea are only two of them and even if they were not in direct conflict with the USA, they could land a heavy blow to your interests around there parts of the world.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by SplitInfinity

Are you not aware that China pretty much owns the US? Even if that was false, China has something that the US will never have: millions upon millions of compliant possible-conscriptees that will pretty much do whatever they're told out of fear. What they lack in technology (and not by much, mind you), they absolutely make up for in sheer numbers. Just look at the Vietcong in the Vietnam war. No matter how many the US killed, there would always be 5 more to replace every single KIA. Couple that with a world-class special operations outfit which nobody seems to be talking about (kinda reminds me of JTF-2
) and you have a recipe for disaster for the US. If war did break out between the only two remaining superpowers than the bankers would decide the victor anyways and it is pretty clear that a collapse of the US has been in the works for 200 years now, it doesn't seem unlikely that the States would not prevail in such a war, and neither would anyone else, given the likelihood that they may use nukes when no other option is available to them (just look at Hiroshima. That one wasn't even really justified, but they played it up like there was no other option), causing retaliation and full on holocaust-proportion casualties. (no fear-mongering intended here, just theorising out loud I guess you could call it)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join