It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bachman STILL hasn't paid 5 campaign staffers!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Seems she wants to gag them from talking to police or media about...cough...youknowwhat .......

Peter Waldron, her controversial former national field coordinator, told Salon the dispute started when former Iowa straw poll staffers refused to sign a nondisclosure agreement that would bar them from discussing any “unethical, immoral, or criminal activity” they witnessed on the campaign with police or reporters.

Waldron said the staffers are owed a mere $5,000, and that Bachmann has more than $2 million in her campaign account, but has refused to pay unless the staffers sign the agreement.

What a cow!

Not to mention the fine example she is giving everyone of how to stand for fair employment and freedom of speech!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

This is why I feel so helpless and depressed for the future of this country. This--THIS--is the material we have running for the most powerful office in this country. And there's nothing we can do about it...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

It's probably worth more than she owes them to prevent the bad publicity. Dumb.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:20 PM
link   
That ditz probably cant find her wallet...

I agree.. THIS is the caliber of folks we have running for prez... sad. SHe reminds me of the heavens gate guy.. same crazy eyes. Thank god she didnt get far..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

"...reminds me of the heavens gate guy.. same crazy eyes."

That's hilarious. But I agree. It's so sad what we've become....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:58 PM
link   
This happens in the corporate world everyday. The only thing different is they are smart enough to get the agreement signed before employment rather than at the end.

With the exception of technical secrets, these agreements should be illegal.

join