It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australians Own As Many Firearms As In 1996: Study

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rockymcgilicutty
reply to post by Pedro4077

Sorry if I offended you.I was replying to Kryties after he call me a banjo playing Redneck Hillbilly.I was trying to lighten things up.Now you have my apology,so lets drop it please?

So your response is to kick Australia's Indigenous population in the teeth?

Did you even listen to the lyrics before you posted this racist trash?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Anyway is that song really supposed to be offensive I listened to it again and it didn’t seem like it. I think someone pulling your leg. BTW I honestly can’t see what is offensive about the song. I listened to it. Is it an Aussie thing?

At 1:18 the term used there is akin to the N word in America.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   

After My culture was Kicked in the teeth YES.

Don't go where you plan on going.You will get madder I will be laughing harder.Cause I am a man and can take it.

Besides look up the songs your country men wrote them.Since they came out in the 80's yes I heard the lyrics.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:22 PM
link   

In the states n word can be used in songs as long as you’re black. If you’re black you can use it all the time. Everybody is offended by something. You should really let that slide the other guy was pushing his luck here.

I never even knew that was considered a bad word it sounded kind of cute to my American ears. If you hadn’t of told me I would have never known.

If the world ever goes completely PC it will be a bland world.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

The funny part is the song was written by Australians.So saying there is a slur in it .Is like saying Ganster Rappers can't use the n word.

The other movie you are thinking of is "Men Who Stare At Goats" it is a good one.But I highly reccomend Snatch
I haven't laughed so much at a moive in a long time. Brad Pitt,Jason sStatham Benicio Del Toro,Vinnie Jones and a lot more.I would give a clip but they drop the F-bomb so much I can't T/C's

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 11:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Sydney is a place where recently arrived Aussies with no meaningful( ie true) background checks shoot up the suburbs like its a video game.

They are of course not atrue reflesction on their culture.

Its just now Sydney is the last place anyone wants to live.

Yes take the guns from Aussies, but waht about the recently arrived?

Who sneer at our laws?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by OrionsWitness

Who sneer at our laws?

People who don't understand them, or get them completely wrong, and stand on their soapbox spouting ignorant crap that is so far from being right that I actually feel dumber for reading it.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by HenryNorris

They cannot get much tighter, Constitutionally. This is going to sound heartless, but it's the only way I can express my point.

Okay, so 26 people or kids were killed at Sandy Hook. I didn't do it. It's to bad. If you want to protect schools, allow teachers who want to carry to carry, and put policemen at the school. You could possibly deter, stop, or kill him before he kills 20 people.

Banning Assault rifles most likely would not stand with the Supreme Court.

Assault rifles are made to kill men. The only reason Americans need an Assault rifle is to stand up to foreign invaders, or fighting the government. The government needs to be in constant fear of the people.

If you want to curb crime in the hoods, start letting the National Guard patrol bad areas of town, and enforce curfews. Protect law abiding citizens, while protecting our rights. Police officers are to worried about their own safety to make a real impact in the hoods.
edit on 17-1-2013 by milkyway12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by OrionsWitness

Who sneer at our laws?

People who don't understand them, or get them completely wrong, and stand on their soapbox spouting ignorant crap that is so far from being right that I actually feel dumber for reading it.

Ignorant? try looking a bit closer.
Do you live in Sydney?
Do you know of the areas that are no go zones?
Do you know of streets where Police are afraid to go?
Do you know of the stats of the shooters in Sydney?
Their origins ?
Of how Police are vilified openly by these types?
How in the last decade Australian women were gang raped, beacause they were considered fair game by these religiously different people.
Say what you mean, instead of hiding behind your oh so ambiguous insult .
You have no idea what is happening.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join