Australians Own As Many Firearms As In 1996: Study

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

What are you talking about. It should be something you are proud of. The Boomerang is cool. I had a couple growing up I think every kid did. It shows originality.The boomerang is original and It is a claim to fame.

Don’t act so oversensitive.
edit on 16-1-2013 by Grimpachi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Kryties

Yet if I were to outright mock America you and the other poster, who seems to not understand the meaning of civilised conversation, would also get angry.

Bloody hypocrites.

edit on 16/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

You seriously don’t know how to take a compliment. You must be oversensitive.

What do you have against boomerangs anyway?

BTW hillbillies and rednecks are usually referred to being from different regions in the US.
If I was outright mocking you I would make it clear that I was doing it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kryties

Originally posted by Grimpachi
reply to post by Kryties

Yet if I were to outright mock America you and the other poster, who seems to not understand the meaning of civilised conversation, would also get angry.

Bloody hypocrites.

edit on 16/1/2013 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

You have tried to insult me twice.Which in no way made me angry.I laughed both times and in a fit of laughter tried to return the favor.So if you want to insult me or my country . ave at it mate. I am a big boy and won't take offense. Anything I send back is just in fun. After all if you dish it out you have to be a big boy and take it.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by rockymcgilicutty

I really don't care what trolls and uncivilised people think

Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Have a nice day.

Another attempt at a insult.I must admit I thought you were more civilized than that.But I do concede to one of your earlier points.That you have much more culture as exhibited in this next song.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

He is the type that is way oversensitive. I was in a thread he authored about US carriers being based in Australia. I asked him simple questions about his OP and a poll he claimed to be false. He outright lied about the thing kept deflecting about the subject then started calling me a troll and saying I am going to report you.

It had me

He kind of pissed me off so I looked up all the info and proved him wrong he then posted a big TROLL up on the screen. I guess he considers anyone a troll that questions or proves him wrong.

He also claimed there were no polls done so I posted 3 that I found. Only his avatar looks semi smart.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Gotcha, It's like talking to a child.I i"ve seen his "facts" before.Did you see the quote I sent him earlier about denial.I after he read it he called be a name.LOL

"It's not denial.I am just selective about the reality I accept".

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

You followed me into that thread from here attempting to troll me. When I called you out on it you lied.

Anyway, I will not entertain your nonsense any further, good day to you.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

He thinks if you hit the recent post button it only shows new threads. That is his reasoning. Me think he is a bit paranoid but this thread is fun.

I know This thread has had me laughing for a couple days now.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Have a nice day.

Why don't you care K..? Trolls, noobs, the asinine, all have more substantive comments then yours...

You should thank them.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Me too,I just sent a quote from The Big ,Lebowski to splitinfiniti that may apply to him also.

( the dude) And, you know he has emotional problems.....man

(walter) You mean....beyond pacifism!!??

Oh God, I still can't stop laughing.
edit on 16-1-2013 by rockymcgilicutty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:09 PM
link   

This thread is a trip. I read it over a couple times yesterday just to keep laughing.

BTW I love your avatar when you type I imagine it in his voice. Yaknow he just did a segment on the Daily show last week he had me rollin.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   

The "Dude" is a trip.I go to the Lebowski fest in Louisville White russian party and all night bowling. You see many bathrobes and 73 Torinos there.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Man, I have to go way off topic,but have you ever seen the movie Snatch? I predict that it will be the next cult movie.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Cool that sounds like something I would do. It has been a while since I went bowling but I was never good at it anyway. I need to watch that movie again I might download it tonight.

I am trying to remember that movie where they are in Iraq and they play the Barnny song for torture. That storey is based on the truth. I love you you love me were a blah blah b;ah family. That would drive me crazy.

BTW I checked and like 5 posts have been deleted by the mods 2 were mine I can say one that I posted was kind of making fun of him.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I can’t rember if I had. Is it on DVD?

Dude we haven’t been on topic for days.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Absolutely Pathetic

"Tie me Kangaroo down sport" has highly offensive lyrics for the Indigenous population of Australia.

Can you have a debate about guns without stomping on Australia's Indigenous people?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:53 PM
link   

True we haven't been on topic.Yea the movie is on DVD it is also on Netflex.As for the barney song,not sure but all that come to mind is Hurt locker and Three kings.The removed posts,did someone run to their Mum?

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Pedro4077

Sorry if I offended you.I was replying to Kryties after he call me a banjo playing Redneck Hillbilly.I was trying to lighten things up.Now you have my apology,so lets drop it please?

new topics
top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join