It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mermaid Found NOAA documentary Discovery Channel

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Great white; caught. Fishhuman in belly Australia area. NOAA called to investigate (had been studying sonic booms by US navy going ships.gov) to nuetralize large body aquarians--including whales, dolphins etc. beaching them indiscriminately yet knowing what the experiment caused as to death of life. Tell me no one knows of this? NOAA has the recording of the signiture of the life form talking between themselves, not whales not dolphins; but a language that is complicated. Any thoughts?
edit on 13-1-2013 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This was just a fictional mockumentary on discovery awhile back..

Not real.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
no links to anything???

no idea what your talking about.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:26 PM
link   
would you mind expanding on this just a bit.....i'm a tad lost.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Sorry Animal Planet aired it...

More info here:

www.webpronews.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Great white; caught. Fishhuman in belly Australia area. NOAA called to investigate (had been studying sonic booms by US navy going ships.gov) to nuetralize large body aquarians--including whales, dolphins etc. beaching them indiscriminately yet knowing what the experiment caused as to death of life. Tell me no one knows of this? NOAA has the recording of the signiture of the life form talking between themselves, not whales not dolphins; but a language that is complicated. Any thoughts?

This has been covered on ATS, with accompanying videos and links to all the related information and sources. The Animal Planet documentary covered it at length.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing

I know what you're talking about. I found a pic:

Will let you know if it's the real thing after the autopsy!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Startruth144

Not real.

Quoted for TRUTH. This is a MOCKUMENTARY! A very good one but full spit none the less. In fact, it's been posted on ATS before, and fooled posters.

In the words of the great Dark Helmet,

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I posted the joke too late!

Sorry
edit on 13-1-2013 by YapTalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Not real.

Are you paid to gang up on an idea? Listen to yourselves, someone might have a fresher idea.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Not real.

If you'd actually watched it you may come about from it with a 180 degree default analysis.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
no links to anything???

And so it goes.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by vethumanbeing
[more

Paid? For what, my friend?

Just sharing info.. I watched this "documentary" with my gf awhile back and was curious and looked into it further. Turns out to be a work of fiction. Just being truthful..

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by iSHRED
no links to anything???

Discovery.com 'Mermaid Found'.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

This has been covered on ATS, with accompanying videos and links to all the related information and sources. The Animal Planet documentary covered it at length.

Nicely done where was the lie? or the disproof? My point NO ONE CARES.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Can you quote me the actual debunking? Verbage. "Who was the Acolite Phenominal" Names always help.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sorry Animal Planet aired it...

More info here:

www.webpronews.com...

Animal Planet aired it because it was a Mermaid? Or because it was Animal? Or because it felt sorry for NOAA and gave them free airtime because they were human types?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join