Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 9
139
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i noticed most of the bad things people have to say about alex jones is things like, "boy that man is crazy" or "hes lost it"
thats it. nothing to actually really discredit him. cause you can actually look up what he talking about. and he tells you to do so


Yeah? Well I and others have looked up some of AJ's "facts", and some are true some are pure BS.

It's patently obvious that Jones apologists, like your good self, are the very people who don't bother to take AJ's own advice because if you actually did bother to take a critical look at some of the things Jones has "the documents" to prove you'd see for yourself that the man mixes fact with fiction regularly......how ironic.




posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien
 


If I want to protect myself from other citizens then sure a glock or a 590a1 will do the trick. My concern isn't about my neighbor it's about the government. Therefore anything available on the market including assault rifles isn't enough.

I would prefer an AA12 fully auto shotgun. Fully auto CZ75's and a Galil equipped with grenade launcher please! A couple pounds of C-4 and my very own drone fully equipped package. Unitl the government puts down there guns I won't. Simple as that! I am not an advocate for violence but when "those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable" ~JFK



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i noticed most of the bad things people have to say about alex jones is things like, "boy that man is crazy" or "hes lost it"
thats it. nothing to actually really discredit him. cause you can actually look up what he talking about. and he tells you to do so


Yeah? Well I and others have looked up some of AJ's "facts", and some are true some are pure BS.

It's patently obvious that Jones apologists, like your good self, are the very people who don't bother to take AJ's own advice because if you actually did bother to take a critical look at some of the things Jones has "the documents" to prove you'd see for yourself that the man mixes fact with fiction regularly......how ironic.



Care to show us some specific examples?

And lets be careful to distinguish vague open ended opinions from actual statements presented as fact.

Just playing advocate here, as an exercise. I dont care either way as I dont trust media to begin with.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by masta12d
 


And if we had those types of weapons then there really wouldn't be a need to use them. The idea is to make the government flinch first.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:55 PM
link   
And about " looking crazy ". This is subjective opinion, not established fact.

Shoot messenger? Ad hominem?

To be honest I never met a human I didnt think was crazy.

Anyways thats my subjective unfounded opinion which I give more credence than I give all of yalls subjective unfounded opinions.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:34 PM
link   
People should listen to Alex



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think this might be the first time I've ever seen AJ not come across as a ranting lunatic, very odd.

My opinion is he's just as a much as a mouthpiece as any MSM puppet is, but is there to work different angles to flush the crazies out of the bushes so they can be easily indentified.

This war on terror is going to prove to be the worst ever to be on the wrong side of.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliquandro
I think this might be the first time I've ever seen AJ not come across as a ranting lunatic, very odd.

My opinion is he's just as a much as a mouthpiece as any MSM puppet is, but is there to work different angles to flush the crazies out of the bushes so they can be easily indentified.

This war on terror is going to prove to be the worst ever to be on the wrong side of.


It's only half of the interview lol

I'll admit...first half was a great improvement, but if you watch the second half at the end I am half waiting for the men in white coats to come



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Maybe some posters here are quite jealous of Alex Jones courage and commitment for the truth and how he gets it out.

I would say they should never be disappointed in what they have for their gift mayn't be courage or strength or honour.

You may have been given the gift of cowardliness.

I can respect some are weak and some are strong, it all comes down to your personal conviction in your heart (not many can reconise their heart because the head and body desire self promotion).

edit on 14-1-2013 by fireyaguns because: . Peace for everyone
edit on 14-1-2013 by fireyaguns because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns
 


It does take balls to sit down in front of a microphone, knowing potentially millions are listening, and tell a lie....or not....a monstrosity of an ego would suffice.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Robodoon
People should listen to Alex


They do, and that is the problem, his insanity is highly contagious.

Some are smart enough to stay out of the herd, and away from the charade.




posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye
 


As usual, Alex gives his usual simplistic spiel of the "left and the right working together" to enslave Americans for the sake of some neo-eugenic master plan..

But this is so simplistic, and hysterical in it's assumptions of how far he thinks people are able to agree on a general course society should take. However, he is pretty much spot on in saying that the right (republicans) need to adopt a Libertarian, constitutionalist position if it wants to stay relevant in American politics. Whats pathetic is that instead of appreciating the mainstream trend this idea (which he champions) is taking, Alex seems more resentful that he isn't the figurehead of it all. All he does is spread worry and concern that Glen Beck (who I don't like or trust anymore than I do Alex Jones) has some nefarious agenda behind his support for libertarian values; whats the issue? If he's supporting the political values you consider important, what does it matter? Why does he hypothesize some maleficent intent behind it? He's an opportunist. The people at Fox News who employ him back a free market economy. That's it. They disagree with the philosophical agenda being pushed by the left

The right and the left cover the gamut of all possible political positions. Only a complete ignoramus could believe that both parties are conspiring towards the same ends when they don't even agree on the same beginnings: philosophically, they start from someplace else, politically, they prefer different systems. The right and the left differ in capitalism and socialism, free market economics and socialist economics, statism and anarchism, libertarianism and central planning, traditionalism and progressivism, localism and universalism, conservatism and liberalism etc... To ignore all these fundamental differences, grounded in human nature, to flat out say "there's an agenda against the American people" is hyper paranoic, and seems to me to be a desperate effort to get people to pay attention to him and his radio and internet shows.

While I agree with his preference for Libertarian politics and free market capitalism, I disagree with his naive understanding of the role and importance of foreign policy. Thus, while Libertarianism would be ideal, it has to be quantified in relation to the outside world; if the outside world is "safe" and free of disturbance, then, of course, lets return to the Jeffersonian, John Stewart Mill type society Alex Jones envisions; but the world isn't like that. Besides the growing influence of China on the world stage, and their itch to grab a greater role on the world stage and in the international community (a position Ron Paul and Jones would expect America to abjure) the ascendance of Islamists in Morocco, Tunisia, Libya, Egypt, Gaza and possibly many other places, makes the world a far more complicated space. To become insular, to become more "open" and loose may prove self defeating in the long run.

Recognition of external threats are important when it comes to determining state policy. Full blown libertarianism would be to unipolar, to unsettling, for America to survive the coming struggles. It would be downright reckless to ignore the probable difficulties ahead. The military, defense spending, are all areas which, unfortunately, need to be tended to if America and it's treasured values are to be preserved.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Alex Jones
disinformation agent with several verifiable lies

jones tries to co-opt/discredit patriot rally
www.youtube.com...

jones slanders/lies about interview of fellow altnews activist bill cooper
www.youtube.com...

these aren't mistaken facts, or incorrect calculations, these are outright lies and distortions.

90% of AJ's reporting is real enough. but what is the purpose of the remaining 10%?

Question. Are partial truths coming from the mouth of a controlled opposition asset better then no information at all?
edit on 14-1-2013 by robobbob because: xxx



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i noticed most of the bad things people have to say about alex jones is things like, "boy that man is crazy" or "hes lost it"
thats it. nothing to actually really discredit him. cause you can actually look up what he talking about. and he tells you to do so

I think maybe you should take another look because there is alot to discredit him ,examples being his y2k show, saying martial law is happening soon, major false flag attack at the end of 09, the us dollar will loose it 90% of it's value in 2 years, major bombing of the USA 6 months after Obama was elected, tptb are training 17 year old kids to enforce martial law, saying WW3 is going to happen soon, Obama is going to stage a major terror attack in 60-90 days, xbox is a tool for tptb so they can recruit kids with high scores to become drone operators, at least 15 European nations will collapse, another staged terror attack in april 2010, and US dollar will be devalued 50% in 2 years, I could go on all day with these falied predictions and all these came in 2009 and 2010. Alex Jones never once said he was wrong, printed a retraction, or even gave a explantation, AJ loves to misinterpret his source or the article he's talking about. If you look online you can find huge lists or websites with all his failed predictions and misinformation. My biggest bone to pick with AJ is his y2k fear mongering show where he could of got one of his many unstable listeners hurt or even killed.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally
 


mafia families operate from completely different paradigms. my family, superior to all others. yet, they will work together to achieve mutual goals, until it is in their interests not to.
The GOP and DNC establishments are both seeking a state centric, totalitarian, country. Once acheived, the dominant group will attempt to use their power to eliminate the opposition. just like a mafia consolidation war.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by robobbob
Alex Jones
disinformation agent with several verifiable lies

jones tries to co-opt/discredit patriot rally
www.youtube.com...

jones slanders/lies about interview of fellow altnews activist bill cooper
www.youtube.com...

these aren't mistaken facts, or incorrect calculations, these are outright lies and distortions.

90% of AJ's reporting is real enough. but what is the purpose of the remaining 10%?

Question. Are partial truths coming from the mouth of a controlled opposition asset better then no information at all?
edit on 14-1-2013 by robobbob because: xxx


It's a hard one to pin down.

One thing's for sure, Y2K, how any sane person can listen to Jones's broadcast and not question his credibility is f**king beyond me.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Man, I sometimes love this guy.
Here is part 2.

This is the AJ from long ago.

G_D, I pray that you keep AJ and his family safe.


What the hell has happened to Beck?
edit on 14-1-2013 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by robobbob
Alex Jones
disinformation agent with several verifiable lies

jones tries to co-opt/discredit patriot rally
www.youtube.com...

jones slanders/lies about interview of fellow altnews activist bill cooper
www.youtube.com...

these aren't mistaken facts, or incorrect calculations, these are outright lies and distortions.

90% of AJ's reporting is real enough. but what is the purpose of the remaining 10%?

Question. Are partial truths coming from the mouth of a controlled opposition asset better then no information at all?
edit on 14-1-2013 by robobbob because: xxx


It's a hard one to pin down.

One thing's for sure, Y2K, how any sane person can listen to Jones's broadcast and not question his credibility is f**king beyond me.

I have to agree 100%! AJ's y2k show makes it seem like he wanted some of his listeners to get arrested or worse. I personally feel that someone isn't after the truth when they make all these earth-shattering predictions and then once they don't happen the person never brings it up again.



posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog
 


Your earlier post said it all though, his fans seem to suffer from some kind of memory dysfunction that AJ himself helps by continuously shifting attention to the new stuff.

Not one of his apologists can come on here and defend his litany of bogus predictions.




new topics
top topics
 
139
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

log in

join