It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

But you forget one thing........

You CANT get automatic rifles...........

Yes you can they are still legal in most states. Only 12 states have outlawed them if I remember correctly in those particular states. More irrational fear they are rarely if ever used in crime and it is relatively simple (But illegal without proper paper work and approval) to make certain rifles automatic if one really wants one. However you can still buy them where they are legal like in most states.

TOTALLY meant to put on there CAN....my point was that criminals dont care where they are or what the law is.......

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
reply to post by MegaMind

The leninist nwo system is really upset over AJ and his anti-nwo enlightenment movement.

The sheeple are starting to wake up too soon. They haven't fully implemented thier marxist anti-human control grid yet. Now they are p--ed off that they are being hurried now.

The engineered civil war is being planned and they want to stack the deck in thier favor by confiscating guns/ammo.

People don't support the lucifer world disorder.

Aren't the 'sheeple' the people who listen to the gun sellers plus the likes of Alex Jones and run off like well behaved little sheep and buy themselves more guns and ammo to bring more and more profit to the gun sellers and let AJ perpetuate his pathetic mantras? No? You don't agree? Perhaps you are need of shearing.

Better to have one or two guns with lots of ammo than lots of guns with little ammo. But of course that is just my opinion since I am not a millionare and cannot afford what others can. Sometimes a saturday night special in the right hands is worth its weight in gold. Or a shotgun with buck shot, bird shot, slugs.

Some people like to act like snipers. Not me! I will just wait and ambush, like those pesky vietnamese or japanese.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

i wonder if anything you say should be taking seriously cause you have a fake vampire in your avatar? (not an insult, just a example)
but people will call out Alex as a mad man cause he got upset...smh

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Alex Jones is still a nut job but he definitely comes off better in this interview. Why does Alex Jones have such a man crush on Beck? He's talked about beck alot in the past and has said something along the lines of he was offered the role of Glenn Beck but he turned it down so they went with Glenn Beck instead. I do love when people scream about msn fear mongering yet they love to listen to Alex Jones the same guy that has predicted WW3, martial law, and Major False flag events more then I count and told his listeners that apocalyptic events were happening on y2k.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Yes you can they are still legal in most states. Only 12 states have outlawed them if I remember correctly in those particular states. More irrational fear they are rarely if ever used in crime and it is relatively simple (But illegal without proper paper work and approval) to make certain rifles automatic if one really wants one. However you can still buy them where they are legal like in most states.

The ones you can buy, if the state you live in allows them, are used and extremely expensive because their supply was cut short for over 25 years now. They are something like 5-10 times their original value which means total rip-off.

its like buying a used cadillac and paying 10 times the msrp. If anything they should be worth 60% their original value.
edit on 14/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by khimbar

The end of that video is the funniest thing I have seen in a long time

YOU'RE IN DANGER!!!!!

The man looks like he has lost it big time, I have visions of him grabbing strangers on the street and screaming "YOU'RE IN DANGER" repeatedly into their faces

edit on 14/1/13 by Todzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07

The ones you can buy, if the state you live in allows them, are used and extremely expensive because their supply was cut short for over 25 years now. They are something like 5-10 times their original value which means total rip-off.

its like buying a used cadillac and paying 10 times the msrp. If anything they should be worth 60% their original value.
edit on 14/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the info I had no idea they are still legal in most states but more expensive.If your trying to buy an automatic do they have a longer waiting period or a more extensive background check compared to trying to purchase a semi automatic rifle?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reply to post by nancyliedersdeaddog

I am not sure because I never tried to buy one. From some superficial research what I determined was a)that basically all the background checks are the same b)state has to allow it c)class 3 firearms require $200 tax stamp aka transfer tax d)the heavier restrictions apply to the gun dealers only.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The fight against Fascism in the 1920's till Hitlers election "win" in 1933 elections was by far much more violent with hundreds of deaths on all political sides. Yet the Nazis got in by shear brute force and cleaver propaganda. TPTB have since refined the operation to minimize the "publicized" death liabilities and gear up the propaganda assets to full throttle. MSN knows AJ is passionate about his rights and beliefs so he's the perfect guest for their low-brow demographics. Drama draws ratings in this Honey-Bo-Bo like world of "journalists" we contend with now a days. Walter Cronkite will rise from the dead and smite these charlatans yet! If Alex can just exploit their need to get ratings to get exposure for the cause ... then good on him! A little more work on keeping the blood pressure in check and he will destroy their credibility with the facts alone. They will retaliate with their usual rhetoric and character assassination tactics and self implode in the eyes of the informed people. A bit of reverse psychology on the juvenile mind works wonders and will intellectually disarm them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Sure get mad...but In a diplomatic situation you need to be in control..you think AJ would do well in the UN? You see when you put forward ideas in a reasonable way without ranting and raving they are considered rather than labelled "conspiracy theories."

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublevel6

Being diplomatic has led us to this point why would we want to continue to do the same things that got us here in the first place?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I Completely disagree.

Listen, Alex has facts straight I will give him that, but the more he acts crazy the more fuel he adds to the fire on the other side.

It's like shooting yourself in the foot.

He acts crazy and people use that craziness to make people that are for guns (like myself) look nuts.

Quit praising this guy for making legitimate 2nd amendment right believers look insane.

How the hell do you call this 'Hitting it out of the park"? Really....

Oh and by the way, I am a 'Liberal'

Alot of Liberals like myself believe in our 2nd amendment rights even though the media would make you think differently.
edit on 1/14/2013 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Human_Alien

Can you not watch a video? ...

she said she wants ALL of them.

Her desire is to have ALL of them.

She would like to take ALL the guns.

Are you getting it yet? As soon as they get the political will to achieve what they want they will push for it ...

And what do they want?

ALL OF THE GUNS!!

That's why I don't buy your BS - I bet you want all them gone too! The boot licking troll you are ...
edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

You are a typical Alex Jones churned out, narrow-minded follower. You hear what you want and make a mountain out of ...not even a mole hill. Nothing!!!!

She is TALKING about banning ALL assault weapons. WTF is wrong with you? Shouldn't you be protesting something erroneous with Alex Jones right now or prepping for the Bohemian Grove ambush?

So you admit the government is corrupt...create threads such as this:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
and about 9-11
TSA

it goes on and on...

what I don't get and what makes no sense to me is that on this issue you are willing to side with this government you question and condemn so much??!?

If I didn't know any better I would say your account has been hijacked because you certainly have lost your consistency...

How and when did you suddenly become so government agenda sympathetic and afraid of your "neighbors???

Apparently in your world the government will hide pole shifting planet NIBIRU sun UFO data...but when it comes to gun confiscation they have your confidence in their "legitimacy"...

makes....no....sense...

edit on 14-1-2013 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:38 PM
link   

For the OP he may have sounded reasonable, but to the sheeple he sounds like a nut job and NOW, when you or me try to talk to sheeple they'll remember Alex and think we're as mad as they think he is.
reply to post by VoidHawk

You said that right. Alex did more harm than good for his case against gun control. When you act like you're out of control, people question your sanity and label you as a fanatic. I understand he's passionate about what he believes in, but he has to have self control. He just gave the people who believe in gun control more ammunition to label gun rights advocates as fanatic wackos. I think Alex realized his mistake, and is now being much calmer during his interviews. Unfortunately the harm has already been done.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by Ghost375

Really not sure why this bothers you, i think it is funny indeed to see indignation from people who watch the news without a problem.

People seem to have a rather large problem, and that is they think they Know how Truth should be spoken, all soft and nice-like.

Well i will tell you something, that has not worked at ALL lately, and i personally love this approach, it is time to act harshly and with aggression, being all laid back and passive is tantamount to fail.

whoa, did you even read what I wrote?
I didn't say anything at all about how he speaks. My problem is that myself and many others have caught him LYING countless times.

Your response is to something I did NOT write.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
i noticed most of the bad things people have to say about alex jones is things like, "boy that man is crazy" or "hes lost it"
thats it. nothing to actually really discredit him. cause you can actually look up what he talking about. and he tells you to do so

There's a thread with a list of 100+ things he's lied about. link

The big one that I myself found is about 3 years ago he claimed to have insider knowledge that the US would attack Iran within a year. He was VERY adamant about it. 3 years later nothing...
What Alex Jones does is take true stories....and adds parts that can't be verified. Then he uses it to scare people.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I would have respect for AJ if he hadn't lied so many times on his show.
can't believe people still give him the time of day...
i guess loudmouth is the only thing going for him

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join