It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   
i noticed most of the bad things people have to say about alex jones is things like, "boy that man is crazy" or "hes lost it"
thats it. nothing to actually really discredit him. cause you can actually look up what he talking about. and he tells you to do so

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Lets take a look at the kind of real news AJ has on his channel. The truth MSM and CNN don't cover.

Cops Get Away with Attacking Citizens

I say its time AJ's station makes it to the regular television and people truly have a choice. And not a bullied/bought off and compromised version of his show either.

Wonder who's ratings would soar the highest after a few months?
edit on 14-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones. On one hand he has balls of steel(like telling off the rothschilds about global warming on his show and threatening 1776 all over again on PM show) but at the same time his character is too coarse for most people out of the conspiracy loop. They cannot relate to him on a personal level and that makes him look like a dangerous loon.

He needs to tone down the anger if he can, both to improve his credibility and secondly for his own safety. If you keep challenging people up close and personal(in your face attitude) someone just as crazy as him might take him to challenge.

Other than that he seems a true hero. I used to think he was controlled opposition playing a stage game if you will, but the anger is genuine. Frustration from knowing too much and the audience not catching on. It is like talking to the wall and hearing your echo. Some folks even commit suicide because they cannot handle the information they have.

We need more alex jones, david icke, jessie ventura, john lear, richard hoagland in the world. The truth is not coming out fast enough because the msm shills have too many stations broadcasting propaganda. There is no right and left that has not been manipulated by rich people; at least in relation to democrats and republicans.

I am with you on this one!!

The message is genuine, and he has alot of really good points. His delivery method is counterproductive in my opinion. One thing that does scare me with his delivery method is this, he riles people that are already followers to a near frenzy. In my opinion, this is dangerous, if someone who truly believes everything he says is gospel slides a little of thier rocker they may decide it is time to pre-emptively take action, and that is what I do fear. Then the message, no matter how true it is will be forever lost until it is too late.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: reworded for clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Click here for more information.

And on that note I'll refer to my other favorite Mark Twain quote

“Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

And why is that?

"because they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

- I'm out (grocery shopping awaits)

edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

The leninist nwo system is really upset over AJ and his anti-nwo enlightenment movement.

The sheeple are starting to wake up too soon. They haven't fully implemented thier marxist anti-human control grid yet. Now they are p--ed off that they are being hurried now.

The engineered civil war is being planned and they want to stack the deck in thier favor by confiscating guns/ammo.

People don't support the lucifer world disorder.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones. On one hand he has balls of steel(like telling off the rothschilds about global warming on his show and threatening 1776 all over again on PM show) but at the same time his character is too coarse for most people out of the conspiracy loop. They cannot relate to him on a personal level and that makes him look like a dangerous loon.

He needs to tone down the anger if he can, both to improve his credibility and secondly for his own safety. If you keep challenging people up close and personal(in your face attitude) someone just as crazy as him might take him to challenge.

Other than that he seems a true hero. I used to think he was controlled opposition playing a stage game if you will, but the anger is genuine. Frustration from knowing too much and the audience not catching on. It is like talking to the wall and hearing your echo. Some folks even commit suicide because they cannot handle the information they have.

We need more alex jones, david icke, jessie ventura, john lear, richard hoagland in the world. The truth is not coming out fast enough because the msm shills have too many stations broadcasting propaganda. There is no right and left that has not been manipulated by rich people; at least in relation to democrats and republicans.

I am with you on this one!!

The message is genuine, and he has alot of really good points. His delivery method is counterproductive in my opinion. One thing that does scare me with his delivery method is this, he riles people that are already followers to a near frenzy. In my opinion, this is dangerous, if someone who truly believes everything he says is gospel slides a little of thier rocker they may decide it is time to pre-emptively time to take action, and that is what I do fear. Then the message, no matter how true it is will be forever lost until it is too late.

He has been on the airwaves for at least 10 years from what I understand. How many have acted out on his behalf and given credit to him? None! One man cannot change the world regardless how hard they try. It takes a group effort. I think most people are smart enough to comprehend this.

Trust me lots of folks have been silenced by the ptb or have actually committed suicide knowing more than they can handle. Sure I would like him to be more civil but I guess his patience has worn thin or he never had that as his strong point. I have seen people talk about underground alien bases in "normal ways" and people will either laugh at them or ignore them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

The leninist nwo system is really upset over AJ and his anti-nwo enlightenment movement.

The sheeple are starting to wake up too soon. They haven't fully implemented thier marxist anti-human control grid yet. Now they are p--ed off that they are being hurried now.

The engineered civil war is being planned and they want to stack the deck in thier favor by confiscating guns/ammo.

People don't support the lucifer world disorder.

Aren't the 'sheeple' the people who listen to the gun sellers plus the likes of Alex Jones and run off like well behaved little sheep and buy themselves more guns and ammo to bring more and more profit to the gun sellers and let AJ perpetuate his pathetic mantras? No? You don't agree? Perhaps you are need of shearing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

shhhhh you will scare the herd

Megamind you called someone a bootlicking troll so I reported your post maybe try and get your point across with out insulting people next time

edit on 14-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

No doubt. I knew there was a little tattle tale somewhere in you ...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Has to be done, if you can't get your point across with out insulting people then that point must be worth nothing.

Also aren't trolls the people who go around insulting people? OH YEAH I forget trolls are people who you disagree with.....My bad carry on

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Has to be done, if you can't get your point across with out insulting people then that point must be worth nothing.

It would seem so but in reality its not is it?

I mean many good points are made even if an occasional insult is thrown out.

Besides I just did like he did (you know stooping to his level).

HumanAlien said Alex was a bigot not because HumanAlien was being mean but because he says he was just correctly applying a label ...

... might I not do the same?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
reply to post by hawkiye

IMO he hit nothing out of the park.
He is his own worst enemy.
He does more damage to his reputation than Glen Beck, Piers Morgan, or anyone else could ever do.
For every great point he has, he makes such an ass out of himself that the point gets cancelled out and people are just left wondering who let the crazy guy out of the institution.

He would have done well to just say "I am not here to talk about Glen Beck and I have no opinion on the man. I am here to defend my constitution against tyranny."

Quick and to the point without any mud slinging.
As it stands, he just looks like a friggin maniac who is off his meds.

I agree... Alex is absolutely his own worst enemy .. it's impossible to take him seriously .. though I was amused by the parts of this I could stomach..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Seeing as any post that insults someone gets removed from this site I would have to say yes yes it is.

I don't think alex needs you to defend him

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Well said .......but you forget one thing........

You CAN get automatic rifles...........

IF youre a criminal...........who wont be following any of these measures they want to implement anyway.......

Which is why that whole debate on what to ban and not to ban, despite the fact automatic weapons were not used in any of these mass shootings, defies logic......
edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Seeing as any post that insults someone gets removed from this site I would have to say yes yes it is.

unless that someone is Alex Jones and it is basically slander ... that gets to stay ALWAYS

I don't think alex needs you to defend him

Why not? He's not here ... and besides, maybe I want to ...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedimind
On the Piers Morgan show for example, Alex stated that the producer came out crying and hysterical saying how ''This wasn't how it was supposed happen!'' right before they kicked him out and cut him off before the third segment he was promised (another indication that they couldn't use him to their own advantage). Piers also seemed clearly agitated that Alex wouldn't let him use his usual tactics of intimidation on his guest.

That's one way to view the events on that show, but I can't say I agree with that assessment in the least..

Couldn't use him to their own advantage? .. or might it be that Alex failed to really answer any direct questions, chose to scream over Piers to prevent him from speaking, wouldn't remain calm or rational and was completely and totally disrespectful to the point of resorting to grade school antics of mocking his accent? Piers seemed agitated? I can't say I blame him after Alex Jones acted like such a jerk by screaming non stop ..

Mind you, Alex was brought on the show to debate about gun control .. Piers only really got one or two questions out of him before he went off on a wild tangent about things that had absolutely nothing to do with the premise of the show.. rather than debating properly on the topic he blew it ..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

But you forget one thing........

You CANT get automatic rifles...........

Yes you can they are still legal in most states. Only 12 states have outlawed them if I remember correctly in those particular states. More irrational fear they are rarely if ever used in crime and it is relatively simple (But illegal without proper paper work and approval) to make certain rifles automatic if one really wants one. However you can still buy them where they are legal like in most states.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:03 PM
link   

If alex wants to try and sue for slander then he can
en.wikipedia.org...
Maybe you should link him to the posts so he can take legal action

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:04 PM
link   

If alex wants to try and sue for slander then he can
en.wikipedia.org...
Maybe you should link him to the posts so he can take legal action

You're avoiding the obvious hypocrisy I pointed out ...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by Human_Alien

The woman introducing a gun control bill later this month ...

You stuck your own foot in your mouth.

Operative word "CONTROL' not confiscation.

As a tax paying legal citizen for 5 decades, I want assault weapons out of MY country.
That has NOTHING to do with you keeping your pistols/rifles/guns.

You can still kill the prowler!! After all...that IS your concern, right? To protect yourself?

Well, then you have what you want, as "Assault Rifles" (which by definition must be selective fire) are basically banned, since it's nearly impossible for the average Joe to obtain one. But, no matter what law or legislation says, they will never be "out of the country". Look at all the drug laws, yet drugs are still very easy to get a hold of.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join