It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShaeTheShaman
well do we got agents on this site trying to discredit alex? i mean they guy has been spot on for the last couple years and people still ignore it.

LoL he has? have you NOT seen all the threads about his predictions that never came to light?

Come on lets be objective here, and dont ignore the posts of the videos of him inciting people and trying to provoke.........

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

well do we got agents on this site trying to credit alex? i mean they guy has been spot on for the last couple years and people still ignore it.

His got to advertise somehow

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Geez, if you think he goes on rants you should listen to some Liberal ranting. I don't see how the left can paint him looney when they have the majority of loonies. The pot calling the kettle black. Maybe he is just using the lefts own strategy against them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
so i should stop listening to Alex because you say he is a liar? who do u trust? who should we follow? if life is the way it is. should we just go on about our ways and just live? should i believe every thing our president says? or cnn or just mainstream news? should i believe every video that calls out a persons lies or a video pointing out their mistakes?
please tell me what to believe. because its very important i take direction from others to feel like i am on the right track. my own opinion in today's world doesn't mean anything. so give me the light brother
edit on 14-1-2013 by ShaeTheShaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by hawkiye

Just a thought.......Has anyone thought that TPTB are using him as a gauge as to the resistance they may be facing with their ridiculous police state laws????? Or perhaps as a tool to rile those up to the point that they act out in a premature way to facilitate some of the upcoming draconian laws?

I understand the emotions that are popping up over the 2nd, but I want to just say that at the battle of Lexington and Concord, the Americans stood down UNTIL they were fired upon first, then they fought back claiming the moral high ground on the battle.

I see people quite frequently on ATS baiting those who use the reasoning of fighting a tyrannical government, trying to get someone to say something that will end up with a visit by the black suits. Thankfully, I don't see many taking the bait.

But just some random thoughts on your post OP......

You know although I understand the emotions behind these issues and they are appropriate to express the severity of the issue...I agree with you on this point.

Emotions unfortunately are easy to inspire in most and once you have people operating from an emotional state they are much easier to lead and control because they are much easier to predict. Don't get me wrong I think emotions are valuable to a certain degree. If they weren't valuable to our survival we would have shed that skin a while ago...

I believe as well that emotions play a part in how the masses play right into the hands of their oppressors.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I think that thread is becoming pretty relevant right about now.

The last line is when they come to your door to take the guns...that is the only line that should be defended with violence otherwise we will look as the aggressors and justify the actions we fear that will be taken upon us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Well he performed this interview just days ago, with Ron Paul. And, AJ is still AJ, and still bringing up abundance of infomation that the average person should be paying attention to. Don't know if this has been posted here yet.

Ron Paul Warns of 2nd American Revolution if Obama Bans Guns with EO

edit on 14-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
who do u trust? who should we follow?

so i should stop listening to Alex because you say he is a liar? who do u trust? who should we follow? if life is the way it is. should we just go on about our ways and just live? should i believe every thing our president says? or cnn or just mainstream news? should i believe every video that calls out a persons lies or a video pointing out their mistakes?
please tell me what to believe. because its very important i take direction from others to feel like i am on the right track. my own opinion in today's world doesn't mean anything. so give me the light brother

The day you NEED someone to follow, or need to be TOLD what to believe.....

Is the day you cease to be who you need to be.......

You should be able to do these things yourself.........

The problem we have in this nation is just that, people stop thinking for themselves, people stop analyzing , they need to be spoon fed.......

If you need to be told who to follow or what to believe, then you are lost my friend
edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I have mixed feelings about Alex Jones. On one hand he has balls of steel(like telling off the rothschilds about global warming on his show and threatening 1776 all over again on PM show) but at the same time his character is too coarse for most people out of the conspiracy loop. They cannot relate to him on a personal level and that makes him look like a dangerous loon.

He needs to tone down the anger if he can, both to improve his credibility and secondly for his own safety. If you keep challenging people up close and personal(in your face attitude) someone just as crazy as him might take him to challenge.

Other than that he seems a true hero. I used to think he was controlled opposition playing a stage game if you will, but the anger is genuine. Frustration from knowing too much and the audience not catching on. It is like talking to the wall and hearing your echo. Some folks even commit suicide because they cannot handle the information they have.

We need more alex jones, david icke, jessie ventura, john lear, richard hoagland in the world. The truth is not coming out fast enough because the msm shills have too many stations broadcasting propaganda. There is no right and left that has not been manipulated by rich people; at least in relation to democrats and republicans.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ManBehindTheMask

The day you NEED someone to follow, or need to be TOLD what to believe.....

Is the day you cease to be who you need to be.......

You should be able to do these things yourself.........

The problem we have in this nation is just that, people stop thinking for themselves, people stop analyzing , they need to be spoon fed.......

If you need to be told who to follow or what to believe, then you are lost my friend

you forgot one thing, people need to learn how to notice sarcasm

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

so now we live in a society that thinks if a man looses his cool once in awhile he is automatically a dangerous, murderous lunatic.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ShaeTheShaman

I don't think you meant that literally ... maybe a little tongue in cheek?

-------------------------------

I actually came across Alex after I was already awakened to much of what is going on. I find that he and I will often times come to the same conclusions about things. I am always amazed when I have been saying something and tune into Alex and find he is saying the same thing. Like recently his focus on democide when arguing his points.

Not everyone who listens to Alex is a lemming. I do truly have an independent mind. I am always thinking. I just happen to agree with a lot of the conclusions Alex reaches - I find them often aligning with my own. I do not always like his method of delivery - but it is as he says - you can't argue with success. After all his organization is growing - and very rapidly I might add.

His yelling and ranting doesn't bother me, its all preaching to the choir for me anyway. I get mad myself from time to time. Like I said - If you're not mad you're just not paying attention.

Critics are a dime a dozen and for all their armchair quarterbacking they really accomplish nothing.

The detractors really have nothing to offer either. What is their message? - move along nothing to see? Everything is fine go back to sleep? American Idol is on go watch TV and remember to buy stuff? Those people are really the most afraid. I've met many in person. They get angry and in your face too - for challenging their precious belief system. They don't want to know whats really happening. The want to remain ignorant and how dare you try and make them see. Its the old kill the messenger routine.

But for all their protests it doesn't matter - because I have sown the seeds of doubt in their minds anyway. The MSM and some event will make those seeds sprout and eventually i will hear the words - you were right. Its happened many times already.

Once you are aware there is no going back ...

Morpheus asked politely ... not me ... I'll shove that red pill right down your throat!

edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

How about do your own research and don't believe everything that comes out of the mouth of the MSM (Jones is mainstream even if you don't want to believe it)

Alex says
Alex said

edit on 14-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

so now we live in a society that thinks if a man looses his cool once in awhile he is automatically a dangerous, murderous lunatic.

Actually it is worse than that. As long as the msm shills call you names justifiable by the mainstream bias at any given point, then that is ok(cip bill o' riely telling off 9-11 truth professor) BUT when alternative media hosts get mad then they are automatically branded as raving lunatics!

Don't you hate the ridiculous double standards?? I mean people knowing stuff, trying to inform the world and then stupid morons calling you delusional. Sometimes you can't win, and that happens because there are more shills than truthers.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

How about do your own research and don't believe everything that comes out of the mouth of the MSM (Jones is mainstream even if you don't want to believe it)

How about you not make assumptions. Did you read my posts above? What makes you so sure I don't?

Please I'm as independent a thinker as they come.

When Alex is wrong he is wrong - when he is right, which is most the time - he is right - at least in my eyes.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   

The detractors really have nothing to offer either. What is their message? - move along nothing to see? Everything is fine go back to sleep? American Idol is on go watch TV and remember to buy stuff? Those people are really the most afraid. I've met many in person. They get angry and in your face too - for challenging their precious belief system. They don't want to know whats really happening. The want to remain ignorant and how dare you try and make them see. Its the old kill the messenger routine.

How about you not make assumptions

Don't delete me bro

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I notice the original yotube video didn't include this part.

Yes, hence my "cheese slid off his cracker" comment. I am sure any negative feedback will be attributed to "us being asleep or crazy and/or possibly due to not feeling well or being "mad as hell". Don't get me wrong, I do think he's mad, just not in the way that he thinks I think he's mad.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
i bet anyone that people listen to in the world has a video out there that someone made trying to discredit them. its what people do. haters they call them.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

It is like arguing with your parents.

They ALWAYS WIN even when they are wrong.

And trust me it is sooo frustrating. Now-a-days I just walk away after breaking a few things.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkphoenix77
Yes, hence my "cheese slid off his cracker" comment.

your comment almost made me squirt tea through my nose back when I read it ...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join