It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

He was simply pointing out that there are those in Mexico that want to reclaim the US southwest from the US.

In the second video he was pointing out how someone else called the NRA the new KKK.

Did you even watch those videos? That's not racist.

You are name calling. In fact you did it again with your red neck bull crap.

Yawn ... Your points are empty and pathetic ... that's the best you can do?

edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluestorm
seeing as most people are to afraid to speak their minds outside of these kinds of forums, i applaud aj for his performances as of late, I for one find his anger refreshing in this age of deception

I actually do give my honest opinions on non conspiracy forums. Of course, as soon as I do, I get the standard response (the stupid tin foil hat thing). But I just stay calm about it. Don't go off on people. If they get you upset, let things cool off for a while and think about what to say before you respond. Nothing could make them happier than to get you upset and have you make a fool of yourself. It's very easy to be in the majority and make an accusation. It's very hard to take something back once you've said it so let them be the ones to rush and say something.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING gets on the msm unless THEY want it too.

For the OP he may have sounded reasonable, but to the sheeple he sounds like a nut job and NOW, when you or me try to talk to sheeple they'll remember Alex and think we're as mad as they think he is.

edit on 13-1-2013 by VoidHawk because: (no reason given)

I certainly agree that some people were probably turned off by Alex's enthusiasm. But why are we conspiracy theorists so concerned with catering to the sheeple type people all of a sudden? In this day and age if they choose to continue to bury their head in the sand and ignore Alex's clear message just because he said it very loudly and aggressively then that's their own fault. Drastic times call for drastic measures.

Also, I do not think that the MSM are using Alex Jones to their own advantage as some seem to be suggesting.

On the Piers Morgan show for example, Alex stated that the producer came out crying and hysterical saying how ''This wasn't how it was supposed happen!'' right before they kicked him out and cut him off before the third segment he was promised (another indication that they couldn't use him to their own advantage). Piers also seemed clearly agitated that Alex wouldn't let him use his usual tactics of intimidation on his guest.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
"sheeple" and "waking up" are phrases I detest. People like you and Alex Jones are welcome to fight against the machine with your cynicism and suspicious minds. However whilst you are doing that, your life is slowly ebbing away. Why not enjoy the things in life you have control over NOW not the things that you dont or wish you could. Life is what YOU make it, not governments or TPTB.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Why do you think the op decided to leave the 2nd part out of his post? Just as bad as the MSM

edit on 14-1-2013 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

Why do you think the op decided to leave the 2nd part out of his post? Just as bad as the MSM

I am not the OP I don't know ... ask him/her ...

On that note I did watch the second half ... its Alex doing what he does.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Well... I just lost all respect for glenn beck.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd say he has been exposed.

"Defending the constitution is fascist!"... silly beck, truth is for humans.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

It couldn't be because it goes against why the op made this thread?

its Alex doing what he does

Playing it up for the lowest common denominator

www.youtube.com...=301s

I thought that sounded familiar

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Everything? Than why hasn't Soros had him killed yet?

I'm not attacking Glenn Beck at all, I'm just not willing to ignore the things that have come out of his mouth for the last decade (and some change). Some of his ideas / theories have come true. Some have not. But he has by no means been the pinnacle example of journalism.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207
"sheeple" and "waking up" are phrases I detest. People like you and Alex Jones are welcome to fight against the machine with your cynicism and suspicious minds. However whilst you are doing that, your life is slowly ebbing away. Why not enjoy the things in life you have control over NOW not the things that you dont or wish you could. Life is what YOU make it, not governments or TPTB.

Now see?...that's my biggest conundrum with this whole Jones-movement. It seems counterproductive and non-conducive to a modicum of a healthy life style.

But again, his audience are 18-32 year old single men. They are full of angst anyway. Very few 'mature' adults pay him any attention.

It is so friggin easy to live your life in fear. It actually helps the undeveloped restless ones because if their lives aren't working they can easily stick the onus on the Establishment instead of owning it themselves. So this is very calculated on Mr Jones' part. He knows easy prey when he stumbles on it.

And no thanks to Mr Jones, he helped destroy the TruthMovement. And the ATS member; bknapple32 who started the 'strawman' thread may have some validity after all.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Briles1207

First I am assuming this is directed at me ... you didn't use the reply to or quote links.

LOL my life is "slowly ebbing away" ... like you actually know anything about me or my life ...

How do you know if I don't enjoy life and have fun?

This is the assumption you guys always make.

I think you are probably projecting your own reactions to this type of info onto other people - the ones who bring it to you.

It is YOU that can't live life and have fun if you know TPTB are working day and night to enslave YOU. Therefore YOU choose to bury your head in the sand and say blah blah blah.

Just because it affects you that way don't assume it affects everyone else that way.

I live and enjoy myself. Hike regularly. Go to dinner and movies with my gf etc. None of that changes the fact that we are under attack on nearly all sides.

Yeah I know you think I'm just paranoid but really I am just damn well informed. I'm not afraid of knowing what is going on.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by aivlas

It couldn't be because it goes against why the op made this thread?

its Alex doing what he does

Playing it up for the lowest common denominator

www.youtube.com...=301s

I thought that sounded familiar

Duh!

He was doing the Howard Beal thing - yeah I know.

Howard Beal was right (even though its a movie) and so is Alex.

You've got to get mad!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuckforcoveR
reply to post by ManBehindTheMask

Everything? Than why hasn't Soros had him killed yet?

I'm not attacking Glenn Beck at all, I'm just not willing to ignore the things that have come out of his mouth for the last decade (and some change). Some of his ideas / theories have come true. Some have not. But he has by no means been the pinnacle example of journalism.

gave you a star for that........i agree he has not, but IMHO hes better then what we have, and hes a damn sight better then Alex for sure.........

He has always maintained that his show is for entertainment.....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Here is a link for the full interview that includes a bunch of people afterwards on Google video chat ripping him to pieces. They call him a lunatic and more. They laugh out loud about the idea of poison in the water and chemtrails.

Full Interview and Responses

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ErtaiNaGia
reply to post by hawkiye

Well... I just lost all respect for glenn beck.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd say he has been exposed.

"Defending the constitution is fascist!"... silly beck, truth is for humans.

No.......he accused Jones of "defending" the constitution while standing on a mountain of lies......he said he BELIEVED in HIS opinion that hes a fascist because of the way Alex presents himself as a raving lunatic seeking FORCE as a means to an end......

Which has been proven he is..........the guy has been proven to be a provacateur.........

The guy goes to rallys that he says hes in favor of, and crashes them, and then calls everyone there Co-intel pro......

Glenn is not wrong on this..........Alex is no friend to those who voice our concern over America........he takes away the voice of the people, by making them out to be raving lunatics........

Here is the actual FULL video, of glenn talking about the "facist" thing.......Glenn Beck on Alex Jones

Watch the whole video........tho i dont agree with glenn on the 9/11 thing, he does bring up good points......

dont take things out of context.........watch the whole damn thing........
edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
The amusing, as H***, phenomenon, is that the lunatics really think the lunatics speaking on their behalf, (Alex Jones, etc) re really making great points and helping their cause. Teabags think that Teabags running for office is a good thing. But he overwhelming number of Americans do not agree (remember, 70% of NRA members favor significant background checks). The GOP should have the Senate. Thanks to Teabags they don't. Gun regulations are coming. Conservatism is dying. The culture wars are over and the Right lost. And who do we have to thank for all of this? Not the Liberals but the Alex Joneses of the world.

So keep talking lunatics. The Left is LOVING it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
well do we got agents on this site trying to discredit alex? i mean they guy has been spot on for the last couple years and people still ignore it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by FeatherofMaat

Hell Yeah! America is falling! (the chant of the left) ...

and yet we are the lunatics ...

BTW there is no right and left. You are being scammed ... again

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Better job Alex.

Now lets see if you understand the definition of consistency... and discipline!

Also hope he doesn't fall back into the straw-man for the anti-gun wing.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Bias MSM attacks the messenger and not the message.

Using someone such as Alex who is known to rant makes it far easier for MSM to associate any future guest using civil, articulate, calm and collected debate with that of Alex's crazy delivery of the same truth.

"Yes, he must be crazy if Alex thinks the same thing."
No matter HOW RIGHT future guest my be regarding our 2cd Amendment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join