It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DuckforcoveR
reply to post by WaterBottle

lmao at Glenn Beck pretending he's had nothing but completely sane comments over the last decade

With one difference...........regardless of what you want to say about Glenn Beck..........

hes been saying a lot of things since about 2000, and everything so far that hes been warning about , that people mocked him for , has come this direction.......

So you can call him what you want.......or try to mock the "fake tears thing" (which was actually a photo op was doing as self deprecating humor, because he knows he crys a lot, then people used as fodder to accuse him of being fake).

But the man has rarely missed his mark........

I dont agree with everything Beck says, but hes by far better then anything being spewed by the rest of the MSM... He doesnt believe theres a conspiracy behind 9/11, I happen to, but again that doesnt mean hes not a genuine person whose concerned about the country...I also didnt agree with him about Ron Paul, I think he was sorely mislead about him..

but since when do you have to agree with everything someone says , to know they are genuinely a good person trying to help?

And hes done a lot more good, hes donated millions, he spent huge amounts of money rallying people, he sent truckload after truckload after truckload of aid to the people after hurricane Sandy, that got there BEFORE any of the aid the gov sent......

If it makes you feel better to beat down a good man..........fine.........hes not perfect, but id wager hes a damn sight better , and done a hell of a lot more to help, then a lot of you tearing him down..

Its clear some people would rather carry on with the political diatribe, and keep up the hate, then admit good when they see it.......
edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-1-2013 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ausername

Originally posted by seeker1963
reply to post by hawkiye

Just a thought.......Has anyone thought that TPTB are using him as a gauge as to the resistance they may be facing with their ridiculous police state laws?????

No, he is being used by the left as a very public representative of the opposition to their agendas. His lunacy provides them the paint for a broad brush... Everyone who disagrees with them are all just like Alex!

If you watch the end of the interview that becomes obvious. He devolves in to his usual screaming and ranting. The interviewer likens it to a "WWF promo." In other words, testosterone fueled lunacy at worst or bad play acting at best. Either way you slice it up, the opposition isn't worth taking serious and is scary.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
the Alex Jones haters are out in force ...

Whatever!

Its so easy to criticize ... the easiest thing to do really ...

but how many of you have done even 1/100th of what Alex does daily to wake people up to what's going on.

Love him or hate him he has delivered his message to hundreds of thousands of people - millions.

He has, by all accounts, been successful in his endeavors. Maybe you're just jealous.

Alex is right - If you're not mad you're just not paying attention ...

You are being assaulted on every level in nearly every way and yet the vast majority of people don't even see it!

I'm surrounded by people with brainwashing so thick they don't get mad or upset when they should, instead they get confused ...

They have a crisis of reality when presented with the truth ...

Hell even my cat will bite if you literally push it around!

Is the blood not flowing? Are the neurons not firing? Are the lights on but nobody's home? WAKE UP!!

wake up?....haven't heard that on ATS
...oh, you forgot to use the word "sheeple", that helps insult people too.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Oh No I said something that's been said before ... horror of horrors ...

it should have been oh soo obvious to me that everyone is awake already and nothing is really going on ...

edited for spelling

edit on 14-1-2013 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

It's pretty easy and time slots open all over the place when you own the network.
TheBlaze TV

I for one am glad Alex has his radio show because if that rage is real, and for the most part it seems to be, then everyone benefits from his having a release mechanism that doesn't involve a high powered assault weapon. I am of the opinion that Jones fills a similar station in conspiracy to that of an evangelist in Christianity. He's loud and in your face about what he believes and if nothing else it gets people thinking about the subject he is presenting.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This interview he should have done it the same way on CNN, but i see his reasoning for the way he acted on CNN. Star and Flag.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

And I'm sure in his 'out of the park' diatribe he came up with a solution for the listeners, correct?
Oh. What's that? He didn't prey-tell? He just ranted about all that's wrong with absolutely no plan or advise? How unusual! (Um, my grandson can complain just was well (and often) and he's 4 yrs old!)

Is there a government within the government? Probably so. Is there anything anyone can do about it? Not likely. So unless you can live off grid and under radar for the rest of your life, this is of no value except bad mojo. It's a lot easier to instill fear than it is confidence. Alex Jones is nothing but a hyped up opportunist (and a bigot)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by hawkiye

Alex Jones is nothing but a hyped up opportunist (and a bigot)

A bigot? Wow sinking to new lows are we?

I have listened to Alex on and off for many years now and that is simply untrue.

I have never heard him say anything that could be construed as bigoted.

Name calling really does seem to suit you though ... doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I thought it was an ok "interview.." AJ got some good points across..

Maybe Tupac can explain AJs temperament in 1 minute?

Anything that will shake up the mainstream is good for us. After awhile you lose patience, for all these patients, of mental apathy.. Some people are Done asking nicely.

edit on 1/14/2013 by Dustytoad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Better, but I still find Jones to be rude in this interview. He doesn't permit a real dialog, he just rambles on and on. Whenever the interviewer tries to ask another question or move the discussion along he reverts back to the old topic because he has more to say. He just doesn't know how to interact with these other human beings on TV and I think that is because he has had his own show for too long. On his show he can rant and rave and finish a monologue, but that doesn't work on network TV. He doesn't seem to have any concept of time when he answers a question and it comes off as rude and narcissistic.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Alex Jones only intrest is Alex Jones and how to promote his show and buy whatever he is shilling. If you expect anything more out of him then that I am afraid you will never be happy. He is what he is.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

the Alex Jones haters are out in force ...

I honestly don't hate the man. I just don't know what to make of him and I follow the only creed that's really applicable when you're dealing with this kind of stuff - Trust no one 100%

Maybe Alex is a good guy who's just a little off his rocker. I don't know. But I'll tell you this much. Right now, people are not listening. People want to hate us. And people especially want to see us as dangerous lunatics. That's all most people see when they see Alex Jones.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:21 AM
link   
That idiot Jones took a classic monologue from an iconic film and ham fisted it the way Alex Jones always does with everything.

Jones is a cartoon character, a caricature and quite likely a paranoid and delusional person. I have watched enough of Jones to know when he is lying and when he is simply making stuff up off the top of his head. He has some obvious tells that betray him when he speaks.

Jones may have fooled those who are desperately seeking some sort of fantastical situation in which shadow conspiracies are abound but many people see him for the snake oil salesman that he is...

Pollen Burst and Tangy Tangerine any one? Oh and don't forget your Propure Water Purifier for when the Zombie apocalypse come...

Serious, this guy is either crazy and he believes everything he says or he is conman who plays up this conspiracy angle in order to profit of the paranoia of his listeners.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
Alex Jones only intrest is Alex Jones and how to promote his show and buy whatever he is shilling. If you expect anything more out of him then that I am afraid you will never be happy. He is what he is.

Everyone is "shilling."

Does Peirs Morgan or CNN have an agenda? Do they not have advertisers?

I wonder how all those drug commercials affect CNN's reporting on medical issues? The Flu shot? etc ...

It seems everyone gives a pass to the MSM like they don't exist to make money ...

Just pointing that out as well ...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   
reply to post by AgFox

I tell you whats abounding ... hypocrisy ...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I don't consider it safe to have an open, honest discussion on this topic, which is why I like using YouTubes to say what I am "Thinking About" but for the record, neither I or my children are going to die in any 2nd Revolution, we will leave, as many have already done and I have been preparing for since soon after 9-11 and what became evident was a CIA-Think Tank False Flag. Me, I will let both sides tear each other apart because frankly, both sides look pretty screwed up to me. I believe the "Orchestrators" of the US Collapse are thinking the same thing and are stirring the pot so this country tears itself apart, kills each other and they will move i to pick up the pieces and move forward with their plans.

edit on 14-1-2013 by MajorKarma because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:37 AM
link   
seeing as most people are to afraid to speak their minds outside of these kinds of forums, i applaud aj for his performances as of late, I for one find his anger refreshing in this age of deception, i ve been finding myself yelling to myself lately WTF is this for real, holy moly , while shaking my head at all the lies they want us to believe, I dont think the debate should be framed or toned down, its beyond natural to be upset and to quote a quote -" if your not outraged then your not paying attention"!!!
edit on 14-1-2013 by bluestorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
reply to post by hawkiye

Alex Jones is nothing but a hyped up opportunist (and a bigot)

A bigot? Wow sinking to new lows are we?

I have listened to Alex on and off for many years now and that is simply untrue.

I have never heard him say anything that could be construed as bigoted.

Name calling really does seem to suit you though ... doesn't it?

I'm not name-calling to be mean. I am labeling to be precise.

Where are all his black, latino or Jewish panelists?

He's a damn red-neck w/ a bullhorn and I wouldn't be surprised if he held a few KKK rallies in his past. Now, THAT was speculation. The fact that he is a neo-confederate/conservative racist and bat*hit crazy.... is factual.

Oh yeah. He's special alright!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:44 AM
link   
I am not a fan of Alex. I think he fear mongers a bit too much to draw in a small but specific audience. That being said, as a Libertarian, I feel he is entitled to say whatever he wants to say, whether I agree with him or not.

I have been kinda watching this meltdown of AJ since the Pierce show. Now in the fun spirit of "conspiracy"...think back about a year ago and the "Bilderberg" meetings that took place in Virginia.

"IF" this group is the all powerful movers and shakers, the controllers of the destiny and direction of society as he touts them to be...did he think he could just get all in their face and not have repercussions? Perhaps he actually p!ssed the wrong people off this time and rather than "taking him out"...the best way to get rid of this annoyance is to publicly descredit and destroy his image...what better way to get rid of a nuisance than to have his fans and followers turn their back on him.

Just a thought...

ETA:

By doing so, they also tarnish the image and respectability of anyone who questions the official explanations. If you proclaim yourself to be a "seeker of truth" now...the sheep will think you need a straight jacket and a padded cell.
edit on 1/14/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   

reply to post by AgFox

I tell you whats abounding ... hypocrisy ...

Say MegaMind, why don't you let people think, feel and conclude what they will? Go become a lobbyist for AJ and leave everyone to their own devices.

The fact that people don't agree with you (or AJ) makes you look desperate and weak. What do you care if others don't agree? Don't you have enough on your plate to worry about? After all, according to AJ, every (white Christian) American should've built underground bunkers and hoarding weapons by now. So....whatcha waiting for MegaMind? You should be 50 feet under and busy stocking up on can goods.

Enjoy your worrisome life!
Ours, who don't agree, like or respect Mr Jones, are a tad bit less complicated and enjoyable than yours for sure!!! So stop trying to steal our thunder (life) and just continue to rain on your own parade (life) instead!!

edit on 14-1-2013 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join