Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
I'll still take Alex Jones over anyone on MSNBC, CNN, or Fox, anyday. I dont think hes controlled opposition, even if he may make a fool of himself sometimes. Thats just who he is. I agree that the media is trying to use him as an example to make the liberty movement look bad. I guess we'll have to wait and see how many people truly believe in the mainstream media over the conspiratorial view.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:34 AM
link   
haha, Alex Jones claiming he's truthful....
Let me break down his game for everyone. He does take true topics alright....He takes very true and serious topics....and then adds parts that can't be proven. I can think of so many examples.
My favorite was 3 years ago, he said he had insider information that we would invade Iran within a year....3 years later, nothing. It's something that couldn't really be proven, but based on real facts seemed possible....and it's something when the time period is up, his viewers won't remember it.

He's a conman who scares people into buying his stuff. The worst part is he actually does touch on some real conspiracies, but he either discredits them by adding BS, or used the conspiracy to make money.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Really not sure why this bothers you, i think it is funny indeed to see indignation from people who watch the news without a problem.

People seem to have a rather large problem, and that is they think they Know how Truth should be spoken, all soft and nice-like.

Well i will tell you something, that has not worked at ALL lately, and i personally love this approach, it is time to act harshly and with aggression, being all laid back and passive is tantamount to fail.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

The problem is that the vast majority of people are asleep, even those who follow politics get all their info from MSM, which isn't even info, it's propoganda. Jones may hurt his own cause, but it's irrelevant, people are too dumb or too brainwashed to understand the truth Jones speaks of even if he presented himself as a (fake) gentleman like Piers Morgan. I'm more upset with our citizens than I am with the globalists, we deserve the fate that is coming to us.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by CudiTheKid
reply to post by Darkphoenix77

The problem is that the vast majority of people are asleep, even those who follow politics get all their info from MSM, which isn't even info, it's propoganda. Jones may hurt his own cause, but it's irrelevant, people are too dumb or too brainwashed to understand the truth Jones speaks of even if he presented himself as a (fake) gentleman like Piers Morgan. I'm more upset with our citizens than I am with the globalists, we deserve the fate that is coming to us.

I think my biggest issue is he doesn't know when to reign himself in and he is incapable of even the consideration that he makes mistakes. Well, that combined with his "preaching to his followers persona" when he talks.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: punctuation
edit on 14-1-2013 by Darkphoenix77 because: typo

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
At the end they tried to paint him as a nut but the damage was already done.

By the damage already being done I agree, Alex paints himself as a nutter, he does not need anyone's help to do that.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:15 AM
link   
We are in danger, every day, on all fronts, from our food, to economics, to politics. And we have to become unglued and get mad. I don't know how that went over on mainstream, but the message is truth, and he's a good guy to risk embarrassing himself to get that out.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

Really not sure why this bothers you,

So Alex making things up for ratings and fear mongering purposes doesn't bother you?

i think it is funny indeed to see indignation from people who watch the news without a problem.

I think it is funny you diss the MSM while suckling Alex Jones tit...rather ironic.

Alex Jones Crashes Austin Pro Gun Rally, Then Lies About It On His Show

Or how about endorsing known con-artists for ratings/money?

edit on 14-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)
edit on 14-1-2013 by WaterBottle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Aside from people already in the know, if I showed this video to a layman they would be freaked out and probably ask: Who is that? The Sandy Hook murderer?

You can't just rant on the MSM like that and expect positive results. He just made himself canon fodder and it will be harder to align with him. He has to be aware of that which makes it intentional IMO. I've always thought Alex was a mole and he is only proving it right now.

Think about it guys, "by way of deception thou shalt wage war".

He is very popular in alternative media: check
Even when he touches sensitive topics he's not censored: check
Always seems to be over the top. Certainly not accepting official truth blows right past reality right into crazies truth: check.
Never ever ever says anything critical of Israel: check
So extreme it pushes sensible people away from the truth movement: check

Are we seeing a pattern here? The only time you get riled up like that is when you are a dictator trying to intimidate, if your just plain crazy or if you want to derail something.

You can't sit here and say he was coherent. Even if he was bringing up new points on MSM, again, if your layman completely lost. And even if you we're and wanted to learn more you wouldn't know where to start. I'm sorry my BS meter went off here. If he is genuine then his friends really need to have an intervention with him. I think he just single handily set the movement back a couple years.
edit on 14-1-2013 by masta12d because: Typo

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Alex Jones is an Idiot. He has the American flag wedged so far up his a** that I think he is starting to enjoy it. Take your fingers out your ears and stop singing the national anthem, and you might learn a thing or two...

edit on 14-1-2013 by Briles1207 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Unless 'hit it out of the park' is code for 'spent 3 minutes saying I was there first before Glenn Beck and waa waa Glenn Beck stole my work waa waa' I'm not sure he did.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Briles1207

Love the signature. I'm pretty sure I have an old audio recording of his speech where he said that!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by masta12d

Ha!

I think he sent it in a text originally...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:07 AM
link   
I notice the original yotube video didn't include this part.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ParasuvO

S & F
for the AJ interview, what a great man he really is. I have been a fan of prision planet and info wars from 2006.

If you want the truth listen to Alex Jones for yourself.

Yes he is mad ranting nuts at times and it can be scary to watch a man go off like that,
BUT I do,
My mates do.
Most men I know if capable or not, will show strong, very very strong anger, righteous anger towards any other human or animal or thing or situation that causes us injures whether fatal or not, physically or emotionally, direct or indirect.

If Believe if one is to intrude on ones God given natural rights e.g. life, we naturally react with honour and protect what God has entrusted in us, Life.

We are meant to attend to the earth and multiply and preserve life. Alex Jones is showing those whom will to know the truth and preserve Life, who and what is our adversaries.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WaterBottle

lmao at Glenn Beck pretending he's had nothing but completely sane comments over the last decade

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Right on!!! Keyboard commandos...Keep up the good work fighting for your opinion on how someone else chooses to defend liberty. Guess what? Your opinion don't matter..and either does mine.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by VoidHawk
NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING gets on the msm unless THEY want it too.

This is (possibly) the most important quote anyone could read on this site. Or any other alternative site for that matter.

Never forget this. They have complete control over their domain. They are not stupid. They make very few real mistakes. I would not be surprised if they gradually absorbed someone like Alex Jones into the MSM. I honestly would not be surprised if he's been working for them all along.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParasuvO
reply to post by Ghost375

Really not sure why this bothers you, i think it is funny indeed to see indignation from people who watch the news without a problem.

People seem to have a rather large problem, and that is they think they Know how Truth should be spoken, all soft and nice-like.

Well i will tell you something, that has not worked at ALL lately, and i personally love this approach, it is time to act harshly and with aggression, being all laid back and passive is tantamount to fail.

Surely you've heard the tales about mafia dons who spoke in a barely perceptible whisper so that their audience listened very carefully to their words? Or heard the saying "You get more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."? There's ways of reaching people in a persuasive manner that don't involve you shouting like a loon and waving your hands about like a manic-looking mustachoid figure from the not too distant past

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:57 AM
link   
the Alex Jones haters are out in force ...

Whatever!

Its so easy to criticize ... the easiest thing to do really ...

but how many of you have done even 1/100th of what Alex does daily to wake people up to what's going on.

Love him or hate him he has delivered his message to hundreds of thousands of people - millions.

He has, by all accounts, been successful in his endeavors. Maybe you're just jealous.

Alex is right - If you're not mad you're just not paying attention ...

You are being assaulted on every level in nearly every way and yet the vast majority of people don't even see it!

I'm surrounded by people with brainwashing so thick they don't get mad or upset when they should, instead they get confused ...

They have a crisis of reality when presented with the truth ...

Hell even my cat will bite if you literally push it around!

Is the blood not flowing? Are the neurons not firing? Are the lights on but nobody's home? WAKE UP!!

new topics
top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join