It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
@ MrHonest

You bring up alot of good points, all I got to add is Alex did something on his show a few days ago that made me respect him a little more. A caller called in (don't remember which show it was a few days ago) and was very respectful of Alex and made it clear that he respects him. The caller voiced concern that Alex went a little overboard with his rant on Piers Morgan, and Alex put his pride aside and agreed with the caller that maybe he did get a little too upset and overreacted some.

That was my biggest issue with Alex is that he should tone it down a little when on MSM and he grudgingly agreed, I respect him a little more now because of that. It's better to be the bigger man and admit that you may not always be right, my hope is that he continues to follow through with this and continues to be open and tolerant of criticism. He has to realize that whether right or wrong not everyone will agree with you and just accept that fact.

He can't squeeze in the myriad things wrong with our government in a 15 minute interview segment. It is a logical impossibility, so point out 1 or 2 things and be happy with that. You do not give yourself credit or the semblence of sanity if you try squeezing in 45 things you have issues with in a 15 minute interview. If you prepare for a few points and research them fully, argue those few points effectively and be well prepared for questions the opposition will ask, people would be more apt to listen and do research of thier own. I will give him credit for being a visible front man even if I do not always agree with him, that is more than alot of people do. I'll say again it is better to attract bees with honey than it is to try and attract them with vinegar.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

Tell me, how many of these "facts" have you "checked"???

95% truth huh?

In this video you can savor the not-so-creative stew of BS Jones serves up to his minions on a daily basis: be careful of your TV with its "scientific patents", it can "kill you". Or what about "magnetic light energy"? Want to check that one? Let me know your findings.

Does this video make you angry and afraid? If it does I would advise seeking professional help. The only positive aspect of a video like this is it can make people have a hearty belly-laugh.

What about AJ's Y2K broadcast? 99% lies. An attempt to induce mass panic? Turn a blind eye to that? Or do you think Jones was mistaken?

edit on 18-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
In this video you can savor the not-so-creative stew of BS Jones serves up to his minions on a daily basis: be careful of your TV with its "scientific patents", it call "kill you". Or what about "magnetic light energy"? Want to check that one? Let me know your findings.

Does this video make you angry and afraid

No, it made me laugh. Do some people actually believe what he rants about? He is a complete nutter, it must be a comedy show that most Americans do not understand.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

I'm glad it made you laugh.

Read some posts on here, yes there are folks who think he's telling it as it is.

IMO the corporate elite snakes-in-suits types actually appreciate Alex Jones, he makes people who express genuine concern and question the status quo look like a bleating flock of paranoid idiots.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

You are most welcome to your opinion but please remember that is all it is, just your opinion.

As for paranoid, the only paranoid ones here are those that can't admit the truth. Too scared to face what is really going on just like the Ostriches with their head in the sand.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

Of course, and you yours.

However you may, but I do not, equate seeing AJ for what he is to burying ones head in the sand, that's your opinion.

If AJ makes you feel empowered and courageous then that may not be such a bad thing, but if you begin to think that he is a purveyor of truth then you are going down a path of delusion. Watch the above video I posted and tell me do you believe what 'facts' he relates to be true, if the answer is 'yes' then I or anyone else who tries to talk sense to you is wasting their breath.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
alex jones needs to interview jessie rogers

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 08:37 PM
link   

95% truth huh?

Does this video make you angry and afraid? If it does I would advise seeking professional help. The only positive aspect of a video like this is it can make people have a hearty belly-laugh.

What about AJ's Y2K broadcast? 99% lies. An attempt to induce mass panic? Turn a blind eye to that? Or do you think Jones was mistaken?

A thousand times this! I find it galling to be told that he does what he does to "wake people up" by people that have seemingly been put into another trance of blindly following and defending every single word that comes from one person's mouth no matter how off the wall or without evidence. Add to that when said person starts referring to themselves as the "tip of the spear" while trying to metaphorically direct traffic (I'm not talking about his site although I guess it would still be apt) while that staunch base of defenders grows is a scary prospect.

Sad state of affairs when "free thinking," in some cases, now means neither free or with thought.

posted on Jan, 18 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Thank you for that great comedy video and I have to agree with everything you said. Alex Jones seems to love telling half truths, lying, and misinterpreting sources.
Edit: I would love for some people to hold AJ and alternative media to the same standard as msn.
edit on 18-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Tell me, how many of these "facts" have you "checked"???

95% truth huh?

In this video you can savor the not-so-creative stew of BS Jones serves up to his minions on a daily basis: be careful of your TV with its "scientific patents", it can "kill you". Or what about "magnetic light energy"? Want to check that one? Let me know your findings.

Only for a cynic like you, I’m posting links to actual US patents of mind control devices and technology, including those that use TVs and monitors. Some links are actual patents you can download from official GOVERNMENT US Patent and Trademarks Office. Other links list numbers of US Patents and descriptions, issued by USPTO ( www.uspto.gov/ ) :

US Patent 6506148 – Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors

Description of same US Patent from official uspto.gov here:
uspto.gov US Patent 6506148 – Nervous system manipulation by electromagnetic fields from monitors...

Article on US Patent 6506148

Subliminal Suggestion & Mind Control Patents

Behavior Modification and Mind Control Patents

Actual Patents Of Mind Control And Behavior Modification Technology

Keep in mind, these actual patents are in public domain available for civilians, their existence is not classified. You can imagine what military and law enforcements agencies have – and they don’t have to tell us about it – they are classified.

If you read though these very carefully it’ll become obvious that a person actually can be killed using these tactics. Even pharmaceuticals kill easily, and those mind control methods are much more dangerous and work much faster than chemicals.

But I guess you will not read any of those because, simply put, you are a coward. Am I right?

So, AJ was in fact saying TRUTH on that video. Your TV CAN actually kill you. Not a TV device by itself of course, but as a part of the program. It has that CAPABILITY. Not that it will, but it certainly can. So, what Alex Jones said on that video is, in fact 95% TRUTH like I said. It is an absolute FACT, provable by official documents. It’s that majority of dumbed down population can’t handle that much truth. So they call anyone who speaks about it a nutcase.

Furthermore, with proper video/audio editing you can make any person look like a complete idiot: you simply cut pieces of his/her speech and mix them out of context. This is main tactics of MSM – they do it every day. In addition, if you cut from different speeches of the same person things like “Hmmmm….. Aeeeee.. Ouuuuu…. Euhmmmmmm…..” and paste them one after another – that makes person look even more “nuts”, so nut that he can’t speak properly. Even every kid knows this stuff. When I was a kid I was doing these with different audio recording out of TV, radio etc. edited out of context using cassette tapes (no computers that time). Oh, it was really funny, believe me! My friends couldn’t stop laughing…

If you give me a bunch of your home video tapes I will edit it such a way that you will look as an absolute idiot and a nutcase. I guarantee that! I’m good with video. Wanna try?

So, is demonizing AJ is what you spend most of you time on? Are you paid to do that? How much? I mean, people spend so much time making those videos of AJ – there must be a good reason. Money?

And last thing:
seabhac-rua, I’ve asked you how would you handle talking to people about a need to wake up if you were in place of Alex Jones. You didn’t answer. Scared? Nothing to say? Discredited? Oh, maybe you don’t think there’s anything wrong with anything in our lives? Then what are you doing on this forum?

edit on 19-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 19 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Gltichy

Thank you for stating what I was already thinking about AJ: tallking points man!!!...Get on some ADD meds and stick to your original points...or else you sound like a ranting buffoon.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Yeah I get paid to "demonize" Jones, what a novel idea. Get a life.

Again, if you think that 95% of those "facts" stated by AJ are true you've got s screw loose.

Yes I read the patents, and your interpretation of them follows what one would come to expect from a Jones fan. I'm no expert but show me exactly where it says your HD TV can "kill you", oh wait.....it doesn't. And what about mind controlling street lights or lightbulbs that communicate with your computer, where do the patents mention those? Oh wait....they don't. A patent is an idea, and it pretty much seems that Alex spends a lot of time digging up patents and then telling people that "they" are using this and that to kill you, me and everyone else, brilliant. If "they" are trying to depopulate the planet, as Jones contends, why don't they just do it in one foul swoop with our killer TV's, it would be easy, too easy I guess.

The U.S. Patent & Trademark Office is drowning in a deluge of applications. On Mar. 16, Acting Director John Doll said that even if the office closed its doors, it would take almost two years to clear the backlog. With the agency understaffed and underfunded, it's no wonder some silly applications have slipped through the net. Here are some of the most absurd patents awarded in the past decade, courtesy of Totally Absurd. You'll find some choice statements from the actual patent applications (good luck deciphering some of the language), along with our, often incredulous, commentary.

Absurd Patents

Just because something is patented....blah blah blah....you get my point right?

And to answer your question, I'm not in the business of scaring the crap out of gullible people whilst selling them stuff that they believe will save their lives, nor am I in the business of fabricating skewed stories and calling it news, again I ask you...Y2K and Mr Jones's exemplary reportage? Kindly shift your courageous arse into gear and explain that one to me? Calling me a coward is lame, and just reflects your arrogance(you big brave infowarrior you!) You don't know what my world view is, all you know about me is that I'm not a fan of AJ's.(I believe in personal responsibility, you cannot "wake" somebody up that doesn't want to be, in fact that whole "awake/asleep" rhetoric is just that....rhetoric....lame rhetoric for people like you to feel good about themselves, content in the knowledge that you're more informed than your lesser contemporaries, well done, now go save the planet). Here's the thing, if you tell a good enough story you can make people believe anything, if you can also make your audience feel empowered and special you're on a winner, mix truth, half truths, speculation, fear, paranoia, "the documents to prove it", a raging egomaniac persona and you can see why AJ is so popular. I'm here to tell you that there are lots of people out there who wouldn't trust a man like Alex Jones as far as they could throw him, get used to that idea.

And, whilst the video I posted earlier is edited it does not misrepresent the message Jones puts across to his listeners every day, I've seen videos of AJ really edited to make him look retarded, and this one is nothing, and in no way "out of context". Believe me, when viewers laugh at Jones in that video, they aren't laughing because of the editing.

Over to you.

edit on 20-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 01:08 PM
link   

How much is the government paying you because I think they are scheming me! They keep telling me I'm getting a promotion for the past 5 months but haven't came through yet
. Haha but seriously you have to love the if you don't agree with me then you're a government agent or sheep rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   
You diverted the point on patents. An existence of a patent points to following: 1). That the invention can be implemented or built, and 2). That someone may benefit from it, or someone may “want” it. The “absurd” patents that you’ve pointed to are absurd because the person who collected the list of the “absurd” patents considers them stupid or pointless. But that does not deny the fact that: 1).They can be built or implemented, and 2). There may be demand on them. Example: million of people were burned in ovens alive just some 80 years ago – that can certainly be called “absurd”, but 1). that was actually implemented and 2) someone needed that.

The patents I pointed to demonstrate that mind control through TV can be done and that someone is interested in that.

what about mind controlling street lights or lightbulbs that communicate with your computer, where do the patents mention those? Oh wait....they don't.

Read following links and you will get some idea:

brainwave entrainment, uses flashes of lights and pulses of tones to guide the brain into various states of brainwave activity. AVE devices are often termed light and sound machines or mind machines

Ceiling lights in Minn. send coded Internet data

Power line communication

The links above PROVE that it can be done. Now, will it be done? Good question. Let’s see. 300,000,000 people have been exterminated only during past 100 years by their own governments during “peaceful times” (not war time), including implementation of high-tech stuff like gas-chambers, mind altering drugs, as well as starvation, torture, electroshock, burning alive and more. Absurd? Hell yeah. But this is reality. And how can you be so sure it won’t happen to us (or to you in particular)? Just because it sounds “absurd”? History showed that all that governments have been obsessed with, on this planet, is extermination of population one way or another. It’s just a matter of time. So, do above links prove that there’s mind manipulation going on through house lights? No. But it shows that it can be done if someone really wants it. Combine this with many open statements by elitist that they want to depopulate the planet and you’ve got something to be alarmed with or watch for, to say the least.

What AJ points at is the fact that there’s more that enough evidence that our lovely government in involved in things that very alarming, to say the list.

Calling me a coward is lame, and just reflects your arrogance(you big brave infowarrior you!)

And calling me like “you've got s screw loose” reflects your ignorance and inability to face facts even though they look “absurd”. People who can’t prove a point tend to call everyone “insane” or whatever.

You don't know what my world view is, all you know about me is that I'm not a fan of AJ's.

Good point. Why don’t you explain your world view? Cause all I know is that you attack a man (AJ) who tries to educate people on things that no MSM dares to talk about, and who wants YOU to be free and not a big brother’s minion. Why don’t you explain your world view. Please!… Do you support all that our government does or you do not? Do you trust MSM or not? Do you believe in constitution or it’s a pointless paper written by ancient men? Do you believe that we should trust someone else (like governments, law enforcements) to protect us or do you believe that they can’t be trusted? Do you think there’s nothing to worry about at all and our lovely selected official will protect us no matter what? Explain your views, please. You got me really confused.

I believe in personal responsibility, you cannot "wake" somebody up that doesn't want to be

Oh, this is very true. If you don’t want to be awaked – no one will be able to awaken you. You will resist it. And you have a power of choice.

So, explain your views if you please.

edit on 20-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join