It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Hits it Out of the Park Live On Huff Post...

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:10 PM
link   
You know...... I certainly don't agree with everything AJ says, but I understand his temperment all too well. I get angry too when I think about how the world is. How there are people out there buying yachts bigger than cruise ships, while millions starve. People allowing themselves to be lead around by their genitals, allowing our society to be drugged up beyond comprehension. How people are brainwashed to think our reps are our leaders, and know better than us peons. How people are brainwashed to believe they are insignificant, and need someone else to lead them if they want change. I could go on and on, but then people might say I am pulling an AJ.

To all those who like to bash on him though, what the hell have you done? Are you going out there on the radiowaves, on television, trying to spread your ideas and observations? Or are you like 99% of haters, just keyboard warriors that rarely leave the basement in your mother's house?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by seeker1963

easy to find out for yourself.

call the AJ show.

ask about exposing the current Bohemian Grove members.

ask about Masonic Vows & the conflict that Government Office Oaths create.

ask about AIPAC lobbyists dictating American policy.

ask about William Cooper & how he predicted 911.

ask about Project Mockingbird.

you will most likely only get one question out.

and he will rage on you & change the subject.

shill proven.

Oh Please!! You make such a dishonest arguement. If alex jones is a shill then what the heck are the msm hosts? Are they shills to the 1 millionth power??

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by seeker1963

easy to find out for yourself.

call the AJ show.

ask about exposing the current Bohemian Grove members.

ask about Masonic Vows & the conflict that Government Office Oaths create.

ask about AIPAC lobbyists dictating American policy.

ask about William Cooper & how he predicted 911.

ask about Project Mockingbird.

you will most likely only get one question out.

and he will rage on you & change the subject.

shill proven.

He ALREADY has exposed bohemian grove because HE SNEAKED IN and was THE ONLY PERSON to ever capture video footage from the cremation of care ceremony. You can hear people screaming towards the end and AJ infers it could be real human sacrifice.

Now what would be the purpose of telling people who attends each and ever year, assuming there was even a way to know? It is rich millionares and billionares who control the global economy, aka "the bilderbergers".

As for aipac they are not the tip of the iceberg. Babylonian zionists are! Naive jews are being used against their will by the babylonian zionists. Many folks in israel despise a jewish facist state that oppresses arab and christian palestinians, but there is very little they can do about it.

As for the masons, so what? You think the masons are the illuminatti? The illuminati CONTROLS the masons. The babylonian zionists are the illuminati.

No wonder AJ gets mad when people call him up and try to spread misinformation.

edit on 15/1/13 by EarthCitizen07 because: add image

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar
I notice the original yotube video didn't include this part.

i watched this portion live. i thought "oh, alex is being calm and acting like a grown up"..... and then...... i did a facepalm and started shaking my head. yep. he cannot contain himself. he's an embarrassment to my city. i used to listen to him regularly for entertainment but i had to quit because his yelling has gotten more and more out of control.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pasiphae

At least he has right on his side rather than might!

Here is pinhead o'reilly going off on the 9-11 truth professor, while the truth professor was all calm and collected. It sure got the 9-11 truth professor lots of credit acting like a good little boy.

Truth of the matter is that anger is a natural human emotion. Political Correctness is for a dysfunctional society.

Not that I approve of AJ's style 100%. He could tone it down a bit, but human diversity has guaranteed everyone has different strong and weak points. If you don't like him, then don't watch him. Really simple!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

I like alex jones for the most part. He does a really great job of saying what is going wrong in the world these days. Sometimes i think he can get a little out of control but if he was shy and quiet then no one would listen to him. I seen an interview with him on the young turks i think two days ago and the turks agree with most of what he has to say also.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

jones is legit because everyone else is worse? the enemy of your enemy....can still be your enemy
its called controlled opposition.
it provides an outlet for the oppositions anger to prevent critical mass being reached
reduces the ability of legitimate critics to rise
allows the establishment to control the message
can be used to discredit the opposition or create provocateur incidents
jones has carried out every single one of these

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a pretty good journalist. Nobody is right all of the time, but given the scrutiny on him he does an excellent job. Regarding the Piers clip it has on one clip 6,000,000 views. How many will this Huffington Post clip get? He spit as many facts that he could out until they cut him off. If you just look at his presentation and not the sustenance you have done yourself a disservice. There are so many people trying to figure out what Jones is or who he represents. So many people speculating. I'm here to tell you what he is. He is the reporter of the year and we need to get him a reward. I don't care if it's January give it to him.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
haha, Alex Jones claiming he's truthful....
Let me break down his game for everyone. He does take true topics alright....He takes very true and serious topics....and then adds parts that can't be proven. I can think of so many examples.
My favorite was 3 years ago, he said he had insider information that we would invade Iran within a year....3 years later, nothing. It's something that couldn't really be proven, but based on real facts seemed possible....and it's something when the time period is up, his viewers won't remember it.

He's a conman who scares people into buying his stuff. The worst part is he actually does touch on some real conspiracies, but he either discredits them by adding BS, or used the conspiracy to make money.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

not only does A/J actually do this kinda thing, but then... if he, later on, has to bring the subject matter back up... like say we go ahead and call his BullSpit about the Iran invasion, he'll actually have the audacity to say they (including prison planet) we're the ones that put a stop to it, and or delayed the "globalist" plans, because he said something about it, that couldnt be proven in the first place...

he will take credit for stopping his own fabrications,

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
reply to post by pasiphae

At least he has right on his side rather than might!

Here is pinhead o'reilly going off on the 9-11 truth professor, while the truth professor was all calm and collected. It sure got the 9-11 truth professor lots of credit acting like a good little boy.

Truth of the matter is that anger is a natural human emotion. Political Correctness is for a dysfunctional society.

Not that I approve of AJ's style 100%. He could tone it down a bit, but human diversity has guaranteed everyone has different strong and weak points. If you don't like him, then don't watch him. Really simple!

Well, what I got out of this is Bill O'Reilly is a jackass. He did not let the guy talk and kept calling him names, anyone not braindead and controlled by the message box would come to the same conclusion. So by taking the abuse, I would say the professor actually did alot to make people think that the media, is hardly non biased, and the government is hardly always truthful.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
First – a message to all Alex Jones haters: Can you do it better than he does? Then for God sakes, what are you waiting for?!!! Just go and DO IT ! Get on air waves and spread the word! Show us all how to do it! What…, afraid? Will damage your reputation? Scared? Will be laughet at? Then Shut the **** up. He is doing something wile you took comfortable position of being SPECATORS sitting on you butts. The worst thing in today’s situation is INACTION. Any action is better that no action. Stop being a spectator and become a DOER. He does something. Do you?

Next, those of you who say that Alex Jones could reason with TV talking heads: How can you reason with a script on paper? All MSM (mainstream media) outlets run from scripts just like a theater! You can not convince a pre-scripted ‘program” to deviate from the program. It’s like trying to talk to your Windows OS to become a MAC. This will never work. The only thing you CAN do is to get as much truth as you can during those 30 seconds that you got, hoping that the big audience of sleeping sheeple will get at least some of your messages WITH YOUR ANGER TO WAKE THEM UP! It does work, some of the viewers will say “”who is this guy? Why is he not speaking softly like the rest of my 400 cable channels? What if he is right? Let me research that””. Otherwise, you can’t reason with a script.

Originally posted by berecon

Yes of course. I mean people that are softly spoken never rally anyone do they?

Not if you want to brake them from their trance, no. Speaking softly will tell zombies what their next task will be. But you will never, ever, break someone from a hypnotic kind of condition via soft speeches. You can brake them out from trance or apathy via anger and immediately put them into another trance – that is what Hitler did. But braking from a trance/apathy must be done via anger no matter what. Sorry, that's the only way.

Another important note: Alex’s main mission is to wake up those who are not awakened yet. And he does that very well via putting them through anger and making them question things and not trusting MSM. Those who ARE awake (like most people at ATS) may not need to listen to AJ but just move on to next level. He’s mission is to awake the population from the zombielike state.

edit on 15-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
Making people "ANGRY" is exactly what manipulative people do to make those people do their biding. Making people afraid and angry is a tool that dictators, fascist politicians and psychopathic people use to get their way.

You can’t enslave anyone via a bare emotion. There must be LIES and tricks for enslavement and zombie-like condition to work. The antidote for that is knowing who you are and not giving up your personal responsibility to anyone, not letting anyone make decisions for you. You’re right that fear and anger can be used to make one abide. But once person is in a sleeping state, nothing will wake him up except for anger. I gave an example with fire in the house. Tell me how you brake someone from trance with other emotions than anger when there’s fire around?

It's all about manipulation, when you watch AJ and you feel angry you are being manipulated

Not if you understand what’s going on. In fact, you are being manipulated when you watch MSM where every single word is a lie, literally, wrapped into different emotions.

Long story short – emotions are tools and you’re right on that. All depends on HOW you use the tool: you can use it for good, or for bad. MSM uses emotions (along with lies) for sedation of masses. AJ uses emotions (backed with truth facts) to wake people up. See, it’s a tool. And no, there’s no such thing as a “bad” emotion. There is such thing though as an inappropriate emotion: like making people being entertained while they are lured into a huge TRAP is an inappropriate emotion.

It is insane to believe that ANGER or FEAR are bad things. These things can and do save lives WHEN THEY ARE APROPRIATE. And anger is very appropriate when 300,000,000 people forgot who they are, sedated into being mindless animals, while being 1 inch away from total tyranny and enslavement.

WAKE UP OR DIE! This is the message. Was it angry? You bet!!!

edit on 15-1-2013 by MrHonest because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"He sneaked in"???

Really???

And you believe that??

I do not.

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MrHonest

You always hear the same argument from AJ apologists.

Alex Jones - Good.

MSM - Bad.

If you cannot see that AJ uses just the same tactics, as anybody else with a big audience, to steer your opinion then you are as blind as the rest of the "sheeple" you feel so superior to.

How are you so sure that Alex Jones is the purveyor of the absolute truth? How do you know that he is not another tool being used to manipulate you and his other believers? What is for sure, and provable, is that AJ does not tell the truth all the time, AJ is a master of spin, AJ continuously makes predictions that don't come true, AJ has an ego the size of a small country. But of course, your answer to that will be: The MSM are liars! Great. Thing is, you choose to believe in AJ, in what he says, just like some Bill O'Reilly fan chooses to say "Bill is a stand up kinda guy". Why do you believe Jones? Because of his passion? Because he makes you "angry"? Think of the millions of people in Europe who in the early 30's got all angry and were motivated by passionate orators.

You're the one who needs to wake up in reality.

Alex Jones and Infowars are brands period.

edit on 16-1-2013 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why would they allow him to record a "ceremony" that would make them look like lunatics in the eyes of most normal people? How would doing that improve their position?
edit on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:57:08 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by seabhac-rua

Why would they allow him to record a "ceremony" that would make them look like lunatics in the eyes of most normal people? How would doing that improve their position?
edit on Wed, 16 Jan 2013 14:57:08 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

Alex Jones could of just walked in the front gate but instead jumped in the woods for no reason and went in that way, to be honest I think he jumped in the woods because it wouldn't of looked secertive and scary if he just walked in the front gate. If crazy religious people would of taped my fraternity rituals from college i'm sure they might think we are using the Necronomicon to summon satan haha. The cremation of cares is over a 100 year old and really isn't that scary and to be honest most of what Alex Jones says on his video isn't backed up by evidence and here is a link talking about it.
Link: www.youtube.com...

edit on 16-1-2013 by nancyliedersdeaddog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nvprose1

Originally posted by Ghost375
haha, Alex Jones claiming he's truthful....
Let me break down his game for everyone. He does take true topics alright....He takes very true and serious topics....and then adds parts that can't be proven. I can think of so many examples.
My favorite was 3 years ago, he said he had insider information that we would invade Iran within a year....3 years later, nothing. It's something that couldn't really be proven, but based on real facts seemed possible....and it's something when the time period is up, his viewers won't remember it.

He's a conman who scares people into buying his stuff. The worst part is he actually does touch on some real conspiracies, but he either discredits them by adding BS, or used the conspiracy to make money.
edit on 14-1-2013 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

not only does A/J actually do this kinda thing, but then... if he, later on, has to bring the subject matter back up... like say we go ahead and call his BullSpit about the Iran invasion, he'll actually have the audacity to say they (including prison planet) we're the ones that put a stop to it, and or delayed the "globalist" plans, because he said something about it, that couldnt be proven in the first place...

he will take credit for stopping his own fabrications,

That kind of reminds me of when some ats members where patting themselves on the back because they stoped the illuminati from a false flag attack on the olympics haha. Could you imagine how people would react if msn anchors had multiple failed predictions about WW3, false flag attacks, and economy crashes?

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:42 PM
link   
All right. Explain to me how would you behave if you were in place of AJ? If you believe that there’s something wrong with our lives, society and government then you would want to do something about it. You’d want to wake people up, help them understand the danger they are all in and encourage them to change the situation. Unless you like to obey any order without thinking and you don’t think there’s anything wrong – but then – what are you doing in a place like ATS where people discuss topics that MSM counts as insane? So I will assume that you think there’s something wrong and something must be done…. Then how would you do it??? Please, share you plan. How would you communicate with people? But don’t forget that your target audience is zombies that are trained to believe only MSM and never questions anything. So you are talking before an audience and your task is to wake them up, at least a little. And make them think.

Unless you share your theoretical (or practical) plan, I will assume that you don’t have an answer and you can’t do it better than AJ.

If you cannot see that AJ uses just the same tactics, as anybody else with a big audience, to steer your opinion then you are as blind as the rest of the "sheeple" you feel so superior to.

Because I’ve checked what he says thousand of time and about 90% of time it came truth. Absolute values are not achievable – any scientist can tell you that, and I’m not even a scientist. A person does not have to tell absolute truth in order to be trusted or agreed with. MSM also does not give absolute lie – there’s a little bit of truth in their words, I’d say 2% of truth.

What is for sure, and provable, is that AJ does not tell the truth all the time

About 90% of time which is very high number nowadays.

AJ is a master of spin

That is NOT lie, but a part of being angry which is absolutely necessary in braking people from trance of denial.

AJ continuously makes predictions that don't come true

He points at what globalists do STATE in their books, statements, documents, memorandums, and so on. It is absolute fact that they state all these things and it’s easily provable and he does provide evidence. However, the mafia that controls our government constantly adjusts plans to current situation. It’s basically a war. You don’t know exactly what step you’ll make because you don’t know exactly what step your enemy will make. So he states the “cabals” plans from their own words and provides proofs, and if some of these things don’t come truth - that means that the enemy adjusted their strategy to current situation. AJ simply points at the facts. I’d say the mafia follows about 70% of their initial plans.

AJ has an ego the size of a small country.

And that’s not big enough for a free man. He should have bigger ego, and so is everyone who wants to take control over the situation.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Thing is, you choose to believe in AJ, in what he says, just like some Bill O'Reilly fan chooses to say "Bill is a stand up kinda guy". Why do you believe Jones? Because of his passion? Because he makes you "angry"?

Because he is right about 95% of time which is very high number and I’ve been checking every single word of his mouth. Also because he has courage, he’s brave, he’s doing what everyone should be doing, and he’s passionate about freedom.

Think of the millions of people in Europe who in the early 30's got all angry and were motivated by passionate orators.

When that happened, Germany was in a huge depression and in condition of APATHY. Hitler brought them from apathy to anger. The thing is Germans were never too much concerned about freedoms since they’ve always lived under monarchy, basically. Not all Germans, of course…. But way too many. So they got this new “drive” which was to build a new world by burning people in ovens in millions, basically. Hitler broke them from apathy into another zombie-like condition and they fell into that other condition because they didn’t have that “core” of constitutionalism, or honesty, or equal rights.... (Again, I can't say this for every German, of course.... ) Sp, Hitler couldn’t have done it without bringing them to anger first. Point is, if you take responsibility for your actions then no one can force you to another trap once you’re out of a previous trap.

Try to put AJ’s emotions away and see what points he makes. Points are the key thing. Emotions are just a way of delivering the point. Point is primary. Emotions are secondary. That being said, his emotions are totally appropriate for a sheeple-like general public like “don’t you see you are in great danger! Wake up!!!” - that sort of things.

And please, don’t forget to explain to me how would you behave if you were in place of AJ - the thing I mentioned earlier.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join