It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$14,000,000,000,000,000 Dollar UCC-1 lien filed against the Federal Reserve?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeritasAequitas
A birth certificate, registers you as a 'citizen' of the United States. As a 'citizen' of the United States, you forfeit your rights as a 'Citizen' of the United States....

now you are babbling, you make no sense, a citizen is exactly the same as a Citizen.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

I love how you guys are always the ones to show up and debate politics or the laws of a country you don't even live in....

Well, we know more about them than you do, going from your posts!

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hellobruce

Ohhhhh my, You believe the MSM prints so much truth. Ha ha ha ha ha ahhhh..........
Ever wonder why there are "conspiracy sites"? Humor us and google "33 conspiracy theories that are now conspiracy fact". It might even be more now. 33 was awhile ago. I think I'll just ignore you now. You have nothing to contribute to any discussion.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:22 PM
link   

You apparently don't know your own country's laws, codes, etc. Now that I know where you are ALLEGEDLY from, I can say this much---there are people in your area that are doing as I have done. You are a DEBTOR nation like most on this planet. The sad part is you don't want to improve your condition. Stay the way you are, sooner, rather than later, you will see the truth for what it is. I pity you. Your handlers will throw you under the bus when they are done with you.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

No it isn't, or they wouldn't feel the need to differentiate a difference...You are not even from this country, on what authority or jurisdiction do you exercise to tell US what our laws and Constitution means? It's like a Buddhist trying to tell a Christian, the meaning of revelations...

link   

No it isn't, or they wouldn't feel the need to differentiate a difference...You are not even from this country, on what authority or jurisdiction do you exercise to tell US what our laws and Constitution means? It's like a Buddhist trying to tell a Christian, the meaning of revelations...

link   

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Lol, no you don't....If I failed at law so much, I would already have been thrown in jail....Cops don't even bother me anymore in my state; other than the two offences I mentioned, I've never even been to court; both of which I will add, were common-law offences.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:39 PM
link   

reply to post by thelongjourney

Did you miss where he said he spoke to the IRS and they agreed?

Assuming its true - so what? It proves nothing, because we have no idea what he actually told them. What the IRS over the phone tells you is not binding, because they can only give information on the basis of what you tell them. The phone agents are front line customer service people.

If one calls up the IRS and says "Hi, I just want to confirm my tax liability, I filled a UCC 1 but don't have any income because my wages are exempt - do I owe taxes?" - the IRS will tell them they are exempt. That doesn't mean they are, because sovereigns believe they are exempt based on a misunderstanding of what it means for the government to have a corporation and the meaning of citizenship.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo

Ok, here's a quick one for ya.
About 3 years ago the IRS sent me a letter charging me with a "frivolous filing" and wanted me to send them $5000.00 as a fine. If I remember correctly, they also mentioned a prison sentence if I don't pay-up.
I replied within 10 days asking them to supply me with copies of this "frivolous filing" and any other documents that would back up their claim(signed and sworn affidavits). I also asked that they sign their name to their documents when they communicate with me so I know who to hold liable for damages in case they "injure" me.. I'm still waiting for a reply. Do you think they are so busy that, when I reply immediately to their employee code identifier, it would take 3 years? They know who I am. They know where I live. 3 years and counting.
Personally, I don't care if you believe this or not. I know it happened. And so do those around me that I showed this stuff to.

Ding, ding, ding. This is a perfect example of why these sovereign anecdotes are worthless. Nothing you have done worked, you just think it worked because the IRS hasn't gone after you yet. The IRS routinely sends out failure to file notices to people like you - but they don't have the time or resources to enforce all of them. It can take 5+ years before they even get around to going after you if they do so at all. Of course they haven't replied to you, the courts have ruled again and again the IRS doesn't have to respond to frivolous paperwork (and asking for signed and sworn affidavits are just that). They only have to reply when you ask questions not based in debunked arguments.

You owe the taxes, and nothing you sent has caused them to somehow ignore you. Like I said, you could have sent pages of pictures of purple unicorns and you will have the same effect. The only reason you MAY get away with it is because the amount is too small for them to do anything else about - but with it only having been 3 years, you aren't even close to being out of the woods by luck yet.

Thats the problem with tax dodgers. They think the IRS is some all-powerful malevolent organization that slaps people down the minute they don't file, when in reality its a huge behemoth of a bureaucracy that moves at a snails pace. Just because you file legal nonsense documents and dont receive a reply within a few years doesn't mean a thing.

I can cite HUNDREDS of tax cases where it takes 8-15 YEARS before someone ends up with an IRS judgement. The more you owe, the longer it will take because the tax court process is more involved. And each one of those cases involves a penalty for filing frivolous arguments. Why is it none of these tactics worked for those people, but you think it will work for you?
edit on 23-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-1-2013 by thelongjourney because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Lol, no you don't....If I failed at law so much, I would already have been thrown in jail....Cops don't even bother me anymore in my state; other than the two offences I mentioned, I've never even been to court; both of which I will add, were common-law offences.

It may be true the cops dont bother you, depending on how much legal gibberish about common law you throw at them they may decide its not worth it if your a minor offender. But again, its not because your actually doing anything correct from a legal perspective. You can get the same results by harassing cops over any small time offense. Especially at the local level with minor offenses, the cops and judges are pretty utilitarian. Send enough nonsensical paperwork and harass the court staff enough, and yes indeed you can get out of very minor offenses.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Actually, this is wrong as well...The IRS is currently coming after my Dad for 7,000 dollars for not filing the past two years...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:14 PM
link   

I didn't spit out any legal gibberish about common law when the cops stopped me....I rebutted them with proven and effective legal statues, codes, and real laws of our State...The only time I have ever appeared in court, was for common law offences....You are a mason, you should have better reading comprehension than that dude..
edit on 23-1-2013 by VeritasAequitas because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Because not everybody argues their case correctly; that is why...Lots of paperwork to file, research and information to digest...100% of the tax cases you are referring to, were people who spent a few hours googling and watching youtube videos, and thought that would cut it; it doesn't.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Have any of you actually read Cracking the Code, from the link I posted, to comment on or rebut the information contained inside? If not, this will be my last reply to any of you, because you are arguing out of ignorance....The true redemption and salvation from this crooked system, is NOT found in the cases you 'know' of...I'm not saying there aren't people who failed; but those were the people who weren't smart enough to follow all of this, correctly.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Actually, this is wrong as well...The IRS is currently coming after my Dad for 7,000 dollars for not filing the past two years...

Nope, you are wrong again. This again is exactly what I mean. Just because the IRS went after your dad for 7k doesn't mean the threshold for coming after people is 6,999.99. There is no magical limit, the IRS decision to go after someone depends on numerous variables including: (1) past tax protestor history, (2) the region you file in, (3) the amount owed as a percent of income, (3) their best guess at your assets.

Its possible to owe 500 in taxes and have the IRS come after you. Its possible to owe 50k and have them never come after you. Just because someone filed sovereign gibberish and the IRS doesnt immediately come after them doesn't mean the gibberish had any effect.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Assuming its true - so what? It proves nothing, because we have no idea what he actually told them. What the IRS over the phone tells you is not binding, because they can only give information on the basis of what you tell them. The phone agents are front line customer service people. If one calls up the IRS and says "Hi, I just want to confirm my tax liability, I filled a UCC 1 but don't have any income because my wages are exempt - do I owe taxes?" - the IRS will tell them they are exempt.

That is wrong again; it's called a verbal contract.....Just like when companies tell you, that the call may be monitored for quality assurance purposes; by staying on the line, you are consenting to the verbal contract....If I call the IRS, and tell them I filed my paperwork, and they confirm I am tax exempt; that is legally binding...Otherwise, they would be lying, and it would be their fault for any tax evasion accusations, because they were the ones who said in the first place you didn't have to pay them...

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Have any of you actually read Cracking the Code, from the link I posted, to comment on or rebut the information contained inside? If not, this will be my last reply to any of you, because you are arguing out of ignorance....The true redemption and salvation from this crooked system, is NOT found in the cases you 'know' of...I'm not saying there aren't people who failed; but those were the people who weren't smart enough to follow all of this, correctly.

Yes I have, thanks for mentioning it! Cracking the Code is an exactly example of why tax protestors are insane: the author went to jail for practicing his own arguments. What amazes me is that people still believe him when he followed what his own book says and went to jail for it.

Cracking the Code is an excellent example of - I'm sorry - stupidity in action. Here you see someone clearly telling you a lie, who goes to jail for practicing his own tax dodging methods. And the successes he posts on his site? All hes doing is posting refund checks from when people initially lie to the IRS. Its true, if you lie to the IRS about your income they have no immediate way to check it and they assume you are telling the truth. So if you refile your old taxes claiming you owe nothing, you will indeed get a check for everything you paid.

Then, YEARS later when the IRS audits its refunds, they come after you. And you pay it all back or go to jail, as the Cracking the Code author did. Yet somehow he fails to post the many court cases where his followers get those fat refund checks and end up in jail 5 years later.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   

You realize what you said makes no sense, right? Why in the hell would they let someone get away with 50k, but crucify some poor bastard over 500 bucks....Can you site some sources where the IRS said those things?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join