It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

$14,000,000,000,000,000 Dollar UCC-1 lien filed against the Federal Reserve?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Can anyone explain these UCC filings for 14,300,000,000,000 which were filed in California and Maryland against the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM AND OTHER GOVERNMENT ENTITIES?

www.dailypaul.com...

www.scribd.com...

Looking into the North American Power and Water Alliance that is on that pamphlet attached to the document:

the team used the Google Earth platform to mark out the sites for dams, reservoirs, power stations, pump lifts, tunnels and canals throughout the entire system, allowing viewers of the LaRouchePAC website to explore in graphic detail how NAWAPA will completely transform the face of North America.

By thoroughly re-sculpting the physical terrain and hydrological cycles of the continent, NAWAPA will signal a profound shift in the popular conception of basic economic infrastructure, to its proper meaning as nothing less than the human species' management of the biosphere. The adoption of NAWAPA also means the salvation of the collapsed U.S. physical economy, through the immediate employment of approximately 3 million people, including a very large portion of engineers, scientists, technicians, and machinists, whose vital skills represent the core capability for securing a recovery for the country.

larouchepac.com...

Sounds a little like Agenda 21 to me?
edit on 13-1-2013 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sounds like the Montana Freemen idea taken to such outlandish extremes, Obama and Co. will just laugh hysterically.

They haven't even bothered to pass a budget contrary to black letter law in the Constitution itself. Why would UCC filings mean much? He's executive Branch. He could technically disband whatever handles UCC filings entirely and slap his hands together as he walks out chuckling.

It's hard to imagine who or what motivated such a silly thing ... but it's got all the longevity of those White House Petitions it sounds like made for funny fodder in the Oval O on reply night.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I cant say anything about those documents but....

That map looks like the US is planning to stockpile water running from Canada.

What does Canada get out of this?

I think its time to negotiate the future of Alaska. Or at least the nothern BC coast line which I'm shocked that it belongs to Alaska.

Point Roberts too. Just cause...

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...
more info and video here.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:24 PM
link   
OK, here we go again. (Sigh.)

This comes from the same people who bring you the insanity of "You're an entirely different person if you capitalize all the letters in your name." That concept is discussed here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

For some reason, a few disturbed people think that if they fill out a government form, they will be paid more money than anyone has ever had. Apparently for doing nothing other than filling out a form. It makes no sense, and it doesn't work. Why?

I do not know where you are getting the term UCC-1 lien. But the UCC-1 is not a lien, per se. It is a financial statement that specifies and protects first lien rights of a person who has a securable interst in the property, and already has a lien in place, incase the owner goes into bankruptsy. The person who files the financial statement along with thier lien or files it as an amendement to an already existing lien has priorty in collecting should the owners default or go into bankrupsy.

A UCC1 is a Financing Statement (Ucc-1) listing the type of collateral securing the loan, and its location, in a designated filing place, generally the office of the Secretary of the State or a county recorder's office. The lender's financing statement gives the lender priority status ahead of creditors filing subsequent liens, and is valid for a five-year period. The filing date is recorded, and the lender's documents are assigned a file number. These documents contain a detailed record of the collateral pledged or taken by the lender, establishing the lender's claim against assets by the borrower in event that the borrower defaults or goes bankrupt.

Your lien does not protect property. Before you can file a lien you need to have a vested interest in the property being secured. This can be in the form of a judgement in your behalf, a contract for debt that they owe you, and you file the lien to secure the debt, etc. You are not able to file a lien, and hence no UCC-1 fiancing statement unless you have a contract of debt or other debt instrument of some kind. For example:
Mortgate for a home
Credit card debt, where now, credit card companies are now allowed to file liens against homes and personal property in order to secure, otherwise non-secured debt.
car loan
contractor who has a contract to repair the home
Personal debt where you loand money to them and they offerd equity in property and assets they own. this can include bank accounts.

The bottom line, is that without some sort of debt instrument, you will not be able to file a lien. (emphasis added)

www.justanswer.com...
Neither this company, nor the people behind it can show aany kind of debt instrument from the federal government showing them to be owed $14 bazillion trillion dollars. It's a waste of time, but it does get them publicity.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I just cruised through those documents, their meaning will have to settle with me more before I can really comment. One document references a deed of trust, in layman's terms that's a mortgage. Almost looks like a mega private water development secured by a $14.3 trillion mortgage, but the question is what land has been mortgaged? And it just so happens that $14.3 trillion was the debt ceiling of the US. Looks like the same garbage the IMF pulls on banana republics.

weird... and I get the feeling that we just became Indians sitting on usurped land.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Can anyone explain these UCC filings for 14,300,000,000,000 which were filed in California and Maryland against the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM AND OTHER GOVERNMENT ENTITIES?

Federal Reserve is not a government entity (what a peculiar choice of words) any more than Bank of England is really owned by England.

They are both PRIVATELY OWNED institutions/corporations - they simply use deceitful naming to make the masses think otherwise. Smoke and mirrors, etc.. but people buy it, so it's effective.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
Sounds like the Montana Freemen idea taken to such outlandish extremes, Obama and Co. will just laugh hysterically.

They haven't even bothered to pass a budget contrary to black letter law in the Constitution itself. Why would UCC filings mean much? He's executive Branch. He could technically disband whatever handles UCC filings entirely and slap his hands together as he walks out chuckling.

It's hard to imagine who or what motivated such a silly thing ... but it's got all the longevity of those White House Petitions it sounds like made for funny fodder in the Oval O on reply night.
You have absolutely no clue of the power of a UCC-1 commercial lien. These CANNOT be broken by anyone but the initiator(Creditor).
Obama cannot "disband whatever handles UCC filings". UCC is GLOBAL. IRS, treasury, and my employer bowed to my UCC-1.

Why would UCC filings mean much? He's executive Branch.
Heh, again, you have no clue what the UCC is. I use it. It's extremely powerful.
And btw, the executive branch of a corporation has no affect on anyone unless they are a member of that corporation. Us citizens are member/subjects of United States Inc. A foreign-ownd, bankrupt corporation. Wake up!!

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Okay, I'll tell you what... Since I have absolutely no clue what the Universal Commercial Code is, how it's used or what the filings mean and stand for? Please, for the benefit of us all, educate us.

I'm sure by your responses here, I'm not the only one in ignorance and needing enlightenment. While explaining the nuances of UCC filings and how that functions, please also explain just how..precisely...that can be used to tell the United States Government it HAS to do anything?

Perhaps, as noted previously, they HAVE to do this or that .... But then, Bush and Obama both really HAVE to have war DECLARED before sending troops into extended periods of deployment for combat overseas. That law is ignored freely. It's only one, but it's a BIG one since the terms it applies under have been set and clarified like a piece of fine crystal since it was established to prevent another Vietnam. (oops we did it again...twice!)

* This might be a little snarky by my standards but condescension is something I take real poorly. The questions are 100% legitimate and my curious desire to see answers is quite real, indeed.

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

One thing you need to realize is that what most people call our "government", is not actually a government. It is a corporation. This happened in the late 1800's. You can look all that up yourself. The proof is there. Same with the US bankruptcy and reconsruction act. Once you understand that, you will see how the UCC was brought in to the picture and why. The UCC is global. It regulates commerce.

Since United States Inc is a corporation, it is subject to the UCC. You will see the phrase "All crimes are commercial" in your research. When you go to court, it is in commerce. Since the bankruptcy and reconstruction those with an oath of office are now Public Trustees administering the bankruptcy. Also remember that anyone/anything in bankruptcy has no standing in law.

And speaking of law, look up the difference between Public Law and Public Policy. United States changed from Law to Policy around 1937/1938. Public Policy is not Law. It is statutes. Statutes are not law. Statutes are corporation policy. If you are not associated with a corporation, you aren't required to follow it's policy. Fairly simple. The hard part is going through the information with discernment.

As to prosecuting "government" officials, you first need to understand who it is you are going after. Exactly. We'll use a "judge". If you are not in an Article lll, Section ll, constitutional court, then he's not a judge. Different jurisdictions are a big thing. Admiralty, Administrative, etc..His job is to make money for the corporation. By law they are to discharge debt according to Public Policy(all crime has a monetary value). They won't do that if you voluntarily give them your debt notes. FRN's. They created an office called "person". That's that name in ALL CAPS. The judge is charging the estate of the person for purchasing a benefit called---(insert crime here).

Going after criminal gov agents? They all swore an oath to support and uphold the constitution. When they break their oath you can hit them with a Title 42, 28, 18, and possible other charges, depending on what they did.
There is no way to explain all this quickly and easily. There are people on this site that have looked into what I have to say, found it to be true, and we communicate through private e-mail. There are 2 trolls here that like to sow doubt about what I say. But you will see it's the truth. Your choice.

Yes, it's very involved. In a nut-shell---I've studied commercial redemption for awhile now. I proved to myself, and those around me, this is true stuff. I pay no income taxes. My employer does not take them out. They know why they can't. The IRS knows my status. We've chatted.
You can just copy/paste alot of the phrases and terms I've used in this post for doing searches. Go to a bunch of different sources. You will prove it to yourself. I didn't believe all this at first either. I then proved it to myself, by trying to disprove it.
After you can understand all this I'll lead you to the instructions on the ways to find the values of your birth certificate and social security bonds. My trolls will probably say these don't exist. I don't listen to trolls.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

While I haven't been aythorized to, I'd like to address some comments directed to Wrabbit2000 by Bildo:

You have absolutely no clue of the power of a UCC-1 commercial lien. These CANNOT be broken by anyone but the initiator(Creditor).
Obama cannot "disband whatever handles UCC filings". UCC is GLOBAL. IRS, treasury, and my employer bowed to my UCC-1.

Heh, again, you have no clue what the UCC is. I use it. It's extremely powerful.
I'm sorry you didn't find my post worthy of a response. Perhaps it was unclear. Do you have a secured debt instrument from the government of the United States, showing you have a secured lien? If not, a UCC-1 is inappropriate, and will not result in any payment to you.

And btw, the executive branch of a corporation has no affect on anyone unless they are a member of that corporation. Us citizens are member/subjects of United States Inc. A foreign-ownd, bankrupt corporation. Wake up!!
If the US is a foreign owned corporation, which country owns it and which treaty did they sign agreeing to be subject to the Uniform Commercial Code? And if it is a bankrupt corporation, why bother to look to them for $ 14 quadrazillian? When were the bankruptcy papers filed? In what court?

Would you be so kind, in the future, to make one point at a time, provide a source and a link, and your understanding of its meaning? Let's talk this through one step at a time. Please don't make a bunch of claims all at once, which all sound very suspicious to start with, then say "It's true, look it up."

Oh, I've spent a little time with Wrabbit2000, and in my opinion neither of us are trolls. Maybe that word has a meaning for you with which we are not familiar.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide

Just freeman/sovereign citizen nonsense, UCC's are discussed here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The courts are starting to crack down on this nonsense
www.nprragac.org...

edit on 22-1-2013 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

Like I keep saying--You need to prove it to yourself. Goooogle: United States Bankruptcy of 1933 and Reconstruction Act. That will give you more than enough information. It will answer more than one of your questions. And you will then have your own sources. We are not supposed to be constantly repeating things on here. Besides, you will have ALL your questions answered soon enough by United States Inc when they default. Then your eyes will pop open. Oops, too late. Roosevelt pledged you for the debt. It's there, right in your face.

edit on 22-1-2013 by Bildo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
hoax...why?...look at how many zero's there are:
wouldn't this "read"
14 quadrillion, 300 trillion dollars?....

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

Like I keep saying--You need to prove it to yourself. Goooogle: United States Bankruptcy of 1933 and Reconstruction Act. That will give you more than enough information.
Actually, it gives no information at all. Oh, it links to some sovereign citizen sites which say the same things you do, otherwise it's a mish-mash of Executive Orders, Federal Statutes, laws, etc. None of them seem to have anything to do with declaring the country bankrupt.

It will answer more than one of your questions. And you will then have your own sources. We are not supposed to be constantly repeating things on here. Besides, you will have ALL your questions answered soon enough by United States Inc when they default. Then your eyes will pop open. Oops, too late. Roosevelt pledged you for the debt. It's there, right in your face.
Neither you, nor anyone else, is constantly repeating the factual support for the propositions you espouse. I made a simple request for a link to actual proof of your statements. Give us a link to a law, or a case, or a bankruptcy filing which we can read.

By continuing to say, "I won't show you proof, or a link to it," you make the case look made up and worthless. I've given you links and evidence, it's well past your turn, since you made the claim. (Oh, and I'll give you a nickel if you can show me some place where I've been debunked on this issue. I don't believe it's happened.)

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Actually, it gives no information at all. Oh, it links to some sovereign citizen sites which say the same things you do, otherwise it's a mish-mash of Executive Orders, Federal Statutes, laws, etc. None of them seem to have anything to do with declaring the country bankrupt.

The only place you will find any info on declaring the country bankrupt is sovereign citizen sites, as it is just a claim they made up, not based on any fact.

Give us a link to a law, or a case, or a bankruptcy filing which we can read.

How can he, when none exist?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

Yeah...

3 extra zeros... when he rounded it up, he added .000. more.

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

I don't believe I ever said I WON'T show you anything. More precisely, I can't. Even if I led you directly to it, you wouldn't be able to see it. And no, I'm not the only one making these "claims". Why would your "government", and it's sub-corporations, be listed as for profit corporations on Dunn and Bradstreet if they were actually government? That's only one thing. Geez, look up your circuit court, it's a corporation. Or are you going to say that D & B is one of those sovereign sites?

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bildo
Why would your "government", and it's sub-corporations, be listed as for profit corporations on Dunn and Bradstreet if they were actually government?

Simply so they can buy and sell between countries etc. - you will find most countries are set up the same

posted on Jan, 22 2013 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Bildo

I am now completely confused. It happens rarely, so thanks for the experience.

I don't believe I ever said I WON'T show you anything. More precisely, I can't. Even if I led you directly to it, you wouldn't be able to see it.
It appears that you think I'm unable to understand what you are able to show me. That is a very surprising conclusion for you to come to. Further, why would you keep asking me to look things up when you're so sure I won't understand even the things you point out to me. Oh, well, still no links to documents, or other evidence. I can assure you that I'm pretty fair at understanding legal things.

And no, I'm not the only one making these "claims". Why would your "government", and it's sub-corporations, be listed as for profit corporations on Dunn and Bradstreet if they were actually government? That's only one thing.
I hope you're at least a little surprised to find out that D&B may not be the source you think it is? Here's their site: www.dnb.com... When you do a name search for businesses, you'll notice that they have no listing for the United States of America or United States. (Sure, they got stuff like the United States Peace Officer Ass'n in Texas, but that's not what you're talking about.

Or are you going to say that D & B is one of those sovereign sites?
No, I'm going to say "link to the page that says it. I don't believe it's there." Granted I could be wrong, but I need something more than unsupported claims before I'll change my mind.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join