It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones is the ultimate strawman

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I love Alex,Jones . He is a guiding light. And a truther. A business man . But I feel he's genuine. And my reality would be quite darker without him

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 03:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by FreedomEntered
I love Alex,Jones . He is a guiding light. And a truther. A business man . But I feel he's genuine. And my reality would be quite darker without him

Whatever you say Alex.

posted on Jan, 23 2013 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Can I chirp in? I don't profess to know of Alex Jones . Is he similar to David icke?
From what I heard they are disinfo agents. There are no such thing as shapeshifters and that aliens are really the Devil.
So that must mean that the humans I met whose eyes lit up like a xmas tree must be demons.
On that cheery note, I personally don't know what to think any more.
I know what I saw and there is an element of 'V'. All we can do is stay strong and carry on with our lives.
DI never replied to any of my e mails. I don't care, I'm past caring what anyone thinks. Aliens are amongst us.
You don't need someones feeding your brain with opinions. At the end of the day you will know when you meet an alien, believe me you will know.
Don't believe all they tell you about sleep paralysis either.

happyx

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
He mixes a little bit of truth with a lot of crazy stuff and when he's talking straight, he sounds way too intelligent to be as stupid as he sounds at times. Something's not right with that guy. I've been thinking that for years.

I think most of these guys with microphones are the same as AJ. TPTB know that when people are confused, they look for someone who sounds like they have a clue. Someone to be their spokesman. A leader. This is the fundamental weakness that all humans have. Even those of us who shun collectivism as much as possible. We still gather into groups and appoint a leader. As long as they can control the leader, they control the group. Or, if they can't control the group by controlling the leader, they can at least demonize the group by having the person everyone else sees as their spokesperson do all kinds of crazy and scary things.

I think it's unlikely they'd have had AJ on CNN for such a spectacle if they weren't sure he'd come off as a complete lunatic. They usually pick the weakest opponent they can so they know they can completely mop the floor with him. That doesn't necessarily mean he's working for them but I personally think the whole thing is pretty suspicious.

As to how long he may have been with them, I'd guess all along. Obviously, they'd want the guy to at least be someone who doesn't have a questionable past. You're probably not going to find much if you're looking for suspicious things in his background.
edit on 2-2-2013 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 2 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bknapple32
Cold is a natural reaction to fear mongering though. There was a point when I bought into it. Then as time passed and predictions were wrong and generalized I went to taking it with a grain of salt. Now that he's where he's at in 2012 I'm cold to aj and those who push his agenda.

It doesn't particularly seem like you're only reacting to the debate here.

It seems more like you react that way when you're opposed, in other threads as well. Granted, I've only seen a couple of other threads you were involved in, but still.

You're angry because you let it scare you, then when nothing happened at the end of 2012, you got resentment.

You shouldn't pay attention to whatever flukes may be in HOW he delivers the message, but the message itself. If you get caught up in his emotion, it has the potential to rile you up, or as you say, "fear monger."

Personally, I don't like the term "fear monger." I believe that fear mongering is one of the many psychological hooks that are used in certain types of propaganda, but I also believe the term is overused by people who hate Alex, or hate David Icke, or hate Jesse Ventura, etc.

I don't think Alex's emotional rage is intentional fear mongering.

Take him for what he is--a pissed off human being.

Think of someone with a fresh, open mind... then think of that person constantly researching every day how many ways their own government is trying to kill its citizens.

Thinking about those things really pisses me off too.

I don't blame him for being the way he is, and I'm the same way.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by XxNightAngelusxX

I can promise you. And I dont care if you believe me or now... I never once feared anything about 2012 or anything Alex Jones said in 2012. Once. Ever.

Now I gotta get back to packing for my move to ft lauderdale. Something Im definitely HAPPY about!

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Alex Jones lost all credability the day he started his own radio show. When the aliens did their probe they went a little too deep and ending up hitting a nerve ending in his brain. ever since total BS'er

posted on Mar, 14 2013 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Alex Jones is a fraud. I've met him a couple of times. He seems really uncomfortable around people like he is afarid he is going to slip character and people will see him for who he truly is.

posted on Mar, 24 2013 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by occrest
Personally, I was convinced that Alex Jones was a disinformation agent when I saw his video on Bohemian Grove.
A film crew doesn't get that close to that many heads of state without being allowed to. Especially if the events purported to go on there are an actuality.

I agree. But the footage, as much as I hate to say it, seemed legit. What do you think the video depicts if it's all a farce?

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   
I think the biggest straw man is that whenever anything is even remotely linked to infowars or alex jones it is immediately discredited. And that people will go out of their way to discredit this man no matter what he says.

posted on Apr, 2 2013 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Reply to post by Theimp

All you have to do, is look up for yourself and see if what AJ is saying is true or not. More times than not you will see that what he says is not true, or a half truth... I listend to his show a month or so ago, trying to put aside my bias and listen to him... He had david Icke on his show. He talked crap about Jesse ventura, and david Icke (his guest) and was completely off his rocker. And every few minutes they cut to break with AJ promoting something... The guy is a no body. Hey, if you like AJ, to each their own. I really cant even stand his voice, much less his lies and half truths...

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join