It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Companies Hoarding Gold For Annunaki!!??

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
i remember once not to long ago and everyone though the world was flat and would put you to death for challenging that story.

In the bible it states that moses saw the whole round of the earth. Therefore during the middle ages and rennassiance era "People in Power" knew the world was indeed round considering religion went hand in hand with everyday life.

The world is flat.. and hollow..

...like the atom itself.. lol

it was a joke on the plebs, I've reasoned after learning a few things.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I'm also following another thread which has got me interested in reading the bible. I noticed in gen they put this

11 The name of the first is Pishon: that is it which compasseth the whole land of Havilah, where there is gold

Gold was always so important.. even to god he made a river leading up to this land so it was more accessible

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

You are right on the money but remember that the global governments are going to fight not surrender,there will be destruction and demands for gold,not requests so it will not matter if you give a little or a lot,it will be demanded of you with no remorse.

Many people will also be forced to mine gold immediatly globally.

But remember its been a long time since the Annu have been here and we kinda jumped the gun in a lot of technological arenas and we have a knack for weaponising things almost immediatly.

I think we kick their arses clearly,with a lot of losses but a clear win for us,it will be the next return of Nibiru that brings a war to us full scale.I actually see us defending earth and then immediatly mounting a reprisal on Nibirus planets next go round.

We arent as toothless as many want you to believe.

We will not surrender our gold because we need it to use in our technology of the future.The same reason they want it.

Remember what the Spanish did to the Incas???Well what really motivated that???

We could easily hide all our gold as it seems many cultures have done underground----maybe this was the only way to rebel against the Annu---to bury your gold or surrender it.

You are right in your supposition,however times have changed,and we are now able to defend ourselves,we will lose a lot of people and cities but we will win the day.And yes it will really be over gold and the fact that the Annu think they own us in totality.They dont really care how many of us are here right now in fact they think we are pretty much gone and regressed.They dont really need us to do what they need done,and there is no way they expect 7 billion of us to be here armed and dangerous.

Worst case scenario is the Annu come enforce and engage us globally,while the PTB retreat underground and engage in nuclear warfare remotely while the masses are cannonfodder.

If we bow to the Annu it wont help as they view us as freaking created slaves,not pets or children,they OWN us by proxy of our evolutionary connections to them.We might as well fight for ourselves and try to outlast them till they must depart,and then go on the offense immediatly.Treatys will happen AFTER we inflict major damage on them here and then threaten them at home like they did to us.

Dont bother hoarding gold to be in their good favors because they think nothing uf snuffing us at will for no reason as we are slaves to them and nothing more.Until we define ourselves as something more,which we will soon be doing in my opinion.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

That is a very scary thought to entertain!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Fear not the night for even now Heros walk among us!!

Its never easy establishing yourself as an independant colony of sentient beings when you are descendants of geneticlly created Terran slaves.

But on the other side of the coin,we really are wild cards and are literally in a life and death situation here,we can make our way through this if we all understand the stakes early enough to organise globally.

There are other human races we are allied with that are not Annu at all.Its a brave new world now.

Hey dont worry spaceships can be mass produced quite easily and we have nearly 7 billion pilots and groundcrew,we are in pretty good shape.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   
A spacefaring race could just rake in the Asteroids that contain gold. Metals, such as gold are the result of dying stars. The asteroid belt must be full of gold.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I couldnt imagine having to leave my home and start mining for gold!

But i hope with all of our secret military operations and the billions poured into it we have made something to defend ourselves if not.

I'm going to have to study the way of David and learn how to master the art of a slingshot.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Merinda
A spacefaring race could just rake in the Asteroids that contain gold. Metals, such as gold are the result of dying stars. The asteroid belt must be full of gold.

Bravo...

This is the primary reason the idea of the "Annunaki" theory of genetic manipulation for a slave race just does not hold water.

1) Gold is formed in the heart of stars and distributed when that star explodes. It would be ejected in all directions...meaning it would be pretty much equally everywhere. No need to travel across a galaxy when you can mine asteroids and lifeless planets next door.

2) Any race of super beings capable of interstellar travel would be advanced enough to have advanced robotics to mine asteroids. They would not need to create a "slave race" by genetically altering the indigenous "lower" hominids.

It's a fun idea and and interesting theory. But... logic prevails and there is no logical reason for an advanced species to visit this little blue marble...unless perhaps they were some type of alien "anthropologists" and were just exploring different life through out the galaxy and Universe. I don't actually believe that myself but that holds much more water than "alien overlords mining gold"...

Just my $0.02.
edit on 1/13/2013 by Jeremiah65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah65

These "annunaki" may not have inter steller space travel it is said they come close to are planet when they orbit around the sun. therefore they wouldnt be going that far.

But hey lets say they could mine asteroids for gold. Are they dragging those asteroids back home and mining them there or are they going on top of these asteroids to mine floating freely in space?

I'm not even sure if asteroids have gold in them diffidently something i will be googling after this post but it seems a little bit harder than passing by a little planet with water and gold and an uneducated civilization

but that's just my 2 cents!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Well maybe they got advice to use the gold to protect us from what is coming.......Maybe spray it as chemtrails ??

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by SMOKINGGUN2012

No wonder eveyone looks so tan jk

But in all honesty i dont think the people in power would give up gold that easily. Unless they were trading it for something...like knowledge!

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
trouble is, the whole annunaki thing is a load of bunk some dude dreamed up to sell books and make a living from. there is no substance to it, however interesting and engaging a fantasy it may be.

It's also a great way to keep doomers buying the elites golds at higher prices all these years

As if earth was the only play in universe or cosmos with it

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So what did the Annunaki give to the humans in exchange for them mining gold for them? Let them live? Secret technology? Build them pyramids /cities? Protect them from evil? Had to be something in it for the humans. Or does earth need a gold infused atmosphere to keep us surviving at some point and the Annunaki come and help us out with it?

Is there really Annunaki at all? So many unanswered questions.
edit on 13-1-2013 by sligtlyskeptical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sligtlyskeptical

the only thing i could possibly think of was knowledge.

even if you think about evolution-ism scientist say there is a missing link. They are not sure when we managed to become "smart"

Something has to separate us from modern apes....knowledge is my guess. There have been studies done on feral children who completely act animalistic.
Feral Children

Someone had to teach us about the wheel and math and astronomy. Just like someone taught you if you never learned it how would you know. There is not one species on the planet that holds knowledge like we do so we must have learned it somewhere.

If you follow the ancient astronaut theory and the annunaki it really does give an answer to evolution. But hey its just a "crazy" theory.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Have you heard of Michael Tellinger? He's an Indiana Jones type guy from my province.Google his name and Annunaki,you'll find it fascinating,he wrote 2/3 books on the subject, i forget the names.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
An alien race, coming to Earth and going to all the trouble to create us as slaves is absurd. I've pointed this out several times. If they had the technology to get here, they would have a much more efficient way of mining than human labor. They could mine asteroids and save all that trouble.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Eros is believed to have been formed from the wreckage of a collision with a larger body. Its composition appears to be similar to the stony meteorites that frequently fall to Earth. BBC 5Live investigates the Torino Scale, a Richter Scale for meteorites That means Eros is a goldmine in space, as well as a platinum mine, a zinc mine and many more minerals besides. If Eros is typical of stony meteorites, then it contains about 3% metal. With the known abundance's of metals in meteorites, even a very cautious estimate suggests 20,000 million tonnes of aluminium along with similar amounts of gold, platinum and other rarer metals.

edit on 13-1-2013 by DAVID64 because: add

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Well, all those companies can start delivering their gold to my house, I'm ready to send it back to the companion world. I'll start accepting truckloads of it only if it has proper paperwork. I'd hate to be listing the wrong donors of the gold on the paperwork. Presently I can only send ten thousand kilos every two weeks till I get the power module on the gate to work properly.
No refunds.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

you've obviously never seen the tv special about the reserve where there are rooms and rooms floor to ceiling of gold bars... like you wouldn't believe... it's been along time since i watched that though I don't remember even what it was called.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by one4all

I think you make some good points. If there indeed is another race that intends to come here and push us around, they may find that we are quite formidable in our own right. Our species excels at warfare, and were we all to be united against a common, non-human foe, I think we could more than hold our own.

If I were them, I would be much more afraid of us getting off of this little blue rock and stomping around the universe, wreaking havoc wherever we go. Humans, on the whole, are monsters. We are more frightening than anything they could conceive of in their alien nightmares. Heaven forbid we get loose from this planet...

Which is not to say that I put any stock in the annunaki theories, but it is something that I have heard and read about, and find fascinating to speculate on. Hopefully we'll never find out, but interesting to discuss nonetheless.

The apparent mystery of the world's gold reserves and absolute saturation of cash-for-gold outfits does make it a bit more fun to speculate.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:29 AM
link   
while taking the word of ancient religious texts literally seems a bit of a silly thing to do
there are undeniably some eyebrow-raising similarities between the many roughly contemporary yet seperated religions, especially when you take into account the manner and method of the passing down of their texts...
then factor in odd-yet-undeinably-real things like
that 200 000 year old metopolis in South Africa
with accompanying incredibly huge gold mines,
and that suspicious prehistoric nuclear reactor/"naturally occurring event that looks freakishly like an ancient reactor site" that's strangely nearby
and, well, i'm not advocating an outright approach of ZOMG IT ALIANS
but it's looking more and more and more like there is something going on that we
just don't get......

ETA; apologies that i haven't included sources here. i have a poor tendency to read far too much and bookmark none of it.
also what's these gung-ho arguments about our tuffness?
we have literally zero conception what an alien species could or would do
so until the point we meet/greet/fight them we are literally children waving sticks in the sandpit.
don't be that kid barely out of nappies who thinks he's genuinely rambo.
i always pitied that poor bonehead.
edit on 14-1-2013 by decepticonLaura because: strs abv nd strs blw

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join