It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Companies Hoarding Gold For Annunaki!!??

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Not saying I buy into the Annunaki theory, but for the sake of the discussion I will try to think like an alien. If I were an alien that for whatever reason required vast amounts of gold I would probably make it a priority to keep a close eye on places where gold was being mined or stored in huge quantities. It would just make sense.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss

Originally posted by michael1983l
It is amazing isn't it, how we have never managed to get any discernable proof of life existing outside of our own world, yet some people seem to know the incertracies of an alien civilization and their plans for us on earth. So they are not stupid enough to ever get caught on camera, but they are stupid enough to tell a human being their grand plans.

Come on, I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometime you just have to use your common sense guys.

I find it funny how you comment on a lot of conspiracy forums just to troll! Btw i looked through your last few posts.

My question is why would you join a conspiracy theory site if you don't believe anything?

Caught on camera? What is a documented ufo to you?

People have nothing better to do than try and crush the beliefs of others who they don't share the same views with. To be honest with you I had the same hostility towards the new age bunch. Even though lots of their beliefs are hocus pocus to me, who am I to tell them what to believe?

In this case, ancient astronaut theory is offensive to manyfor a variety of reasons. Honestly, out of all the creation belief s, I think its the most exciting and interesting one.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Interesting little thread OP. I remember landing the "cash for gold" theory on my daughter about a year ago. I was familiar with the story of the annunaki, and was watching tv and noticed the huge amount of adverts to buy your gold. I mean desperately wanting to buy your gold! often presented by some well known household name. And then BANG, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
Yes, i know we're in a recession, but ive never seen this eagerness on this scale before. I know it "out there", but its still food for thought, none the less, s + f.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

except their gods were as real as allah, jehova, krishna, lug and odin, ie: a reflection of the subconcious and a method of understanding and teaching - you really need to read more widely on the subject of sumer from peer reviewed work as well as conspiracy related stuff, then you really will be denying ignorance.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by misse2miss
There are things in history that to lude to them being real. Especially in the book of Enoch, Cain's son.

Book of Enoch

There is a place in South America called Tenochtitlán, name taken from its founder 'Tenoch' as well.
The Mayans also claimed to come from a place called 'Aztlán', which sounds rather similar to Atlantis, dunnit? The Mayans also claimed to have been made out of wood by Popol Vuh- a similar story is found in Greek, as I believe the fifth race Zeus created was from Ash wood; though Prometheus has been shown working with 'the Clay of Man' as well. - I've probably digressed. heh

Originally posted by PlanetXisHERE

Humans do seem to have an unnatural pre-occupation with gold.

Apparently the Annunaki need it for their atmosphere, it keeps the heat in when they are far from the Sun.

NASA uses it to shield space shuttles' glass and astronauts' visors- gold reflects 99.9% light, making it a very ideal substance for perhaps protecting a planet from the radiation from a brown dwarf - though I am not a scientist. ;D

It is also alchemical allegory for the purified spirit, base matter/lead would be the body. a similar philosophy is echoed in the Hindu system, with the 1000 petaled lotus of consciousness, as it rises out of the muck or mud. The Hindu of course were given their sciences and philosophy from the Aryan/Orion folk- pale skinned, blonde hair etc, or in the Mayan/Aztec case an older, white bearded fellow known as Quetzalcoatl.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

I respect what you are saying but lets put it one of two ways. What do you think is more likely?

1) We are mining Gold for an Alien Civilization that we have never seen or heard of before.

or

2) Gold is becoming a valuable investment for those looking to ditch shares and currency investments due to their instability caused by the recession and therfore is increasing the demand and price for gold?

edit on 13-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by skalla
trouble is, the whole annunaki thing is a load of bunk some dude dreamed up to sell books and make a living from. there is no substance to it, however interesting and engaging a fantasy it may be.

The samarian tablets that were found talked of the annunaki and the off spring of the annunaki was the nephillim that are mentioned in the bible , the nephillim went with the daughters of man and there off spring was modern man

link   

Originally posted by thedoctorswife

Interesting little thread OP. I remember landing the "cash for gold" theory on my daughter about a year ago. I was familiar with the story of the annunaki, and was watching tv and noticed the huge amount of adverts to buy your gold. I mean desperately wanting to buy your gold! often presented by some well known household name. And then BANG, it hit me like a ton of bricks.
Yes, i know we're in a recession, but ive never seen this eagerness on this scale before. I know it "out there", but its still food for thought, none the less, s + f.

I live in a city of roughly 80,000 people and we have anywhere from 15-30 gash for gold places. Not to mention the many commercials on tv to even mail your gold out and get a check in the mail.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

I've read their off spring were giants foretold of in the bible as Goliath and also mentioned in the book of Enoch.

There have also been discoveries of large bones, many have been debunked but not all of them.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   

I do believe in many things but some of the stuff on here is sometimes just magic. I believe that there is other life in the Universe but sometimes people believe things just because they want it to be true and they want it to be true so much that any form of common sense is thrown out of the window. That is all I am saying.

I learned a long time ago that the more you try and sway someone from their beliefs, the more you bolster their conviction.

You know, from everyone's viewpoint , anything that contradicts will always seem wrong or even ridiculous.

I'm not a firm believe in ancient aliens however I have done enough reading on the subjct to know that it should be given consideration by mainstream science and archeology. If even a fraction were true, the less ridiculous of the theory, it would answer quite a lot of the mystery we call our existence. However the same can be said of any belief system.

Anything even remotely possible should always be considered and looked upon with an open mind.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by seethetruth

the sumerians mention the nephilim - where? you are making your own connections not speaking from knowledge of the source material.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by metaldemon2000

I agree that open mindedness should be kept but I also believe that you should consider opinions and belief on their merits and use any evidence available to either confirm or deny the beleif.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by skalla

I have read about everything from all angles.

I have no beliefs other than ill believe it when I see it.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I respect what you are saying but lets put it one of two ways. What do you think is more likely?

1) We are mining Gold for an Alien Civilization that we have never seen or heard of before.

or

2) Gold is becoming a valuable investment for those looking to ditch shares and currency investments due to their instability caused by the recession and therfore is increasing the demand and price for gold?

No 2 off course, its the most likely, but like i said in my post, its an "out there" theory, but still worthy of discussion. Lets entertain the bizarre and unusual, the worlds a boring place without it.
ps, i hope you dont wake up tonight, and find a green lizard in your wifes jewellry box

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
i remember once not to long ago and everyone though the world was flat and would put you to death for challenging that story.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by seethetruth

Originally posted by skalla
trouble is, the whole annunaki thing is a load of bunk some dude dreamed up to sell books and make a living from. there is no substance to it, however interesting and engaging a fantasy it may be.

The samarian tablets that were found talked of the annunaki and the off spring of the annunaki was the nephillim that are mentioned in the bible , the nephillim went with the daughters of man and there off spring was modern man

The sumerians make mention of things that could be associated with nephilim

Could is the key word.
edit on 13/1/13 by metaldemon2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Of course you are right and maybe I was being a little bit harsh on the subject. It isn't beyond the realms of possibility and I should not have let my strong belief that this theory is very unlikely destabilise the thread. Sorry OP. I don't like lizards so none of that please as well Doctorswife

link   

There is a place in South America called Tenochtitlán, name taken from its founder 'Tenoch' as well.
The Mayans also claimed to come from a place called 'Aztlán', which sounds rather similar to Atlantis, dunnit? The Mayans also claimed to have been made out of wood by Popol Vuh- a similar story is found in Greek, as I believe the fifth race Zeus created was from Ash wood; though Prometheus has been shown working with 'the Clay of Man' as well. - I've probably digressed. heh

This reminds me somewhat of the stargate by lake titicaca where legend says you put a gold disc in this mountain and you vanish into another realm or dimension.
Source

Needless to say gold has always served as a basis of currency or social status. But why?

link   
hey op

wasnt everyone discussing this during the "white gold" convos

peace

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dc4lifeskater
i remember once not to long ago and everyone though the world was flat and would put you to death for challenging that story.

In the bible it states that moses saw the whole round of the earth. Therefore during the middle ages and rennassiance era "People in Power" knew the world was indeed round considering religion went hand in hand with everyday life.

That was another case of how "people in power" attempted to suppress the masses.

I even remember as a kid laying on the ground looking up at the sky you could always tell it was round.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join