It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Private Companies Hoarding Gold For Annunaki!!??

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
This is the First time i heard a theroy like this. I did an ats search and nothing came up.

ACCORDING to the Ancient Astronaut Theory, extraterrestrials, the Annunaki, arrived on our planet around 450,000 years ago from their homeworld, Nibiru. Various sources have different opinions on the reason for coming to Earth. Most seem to think it was to mine the planet for gold. This was apparently to help rejuvenate the atmosphere of Nibiru and work as a sort of shield from cosmic radiation.

One of the more coincidential things I have noticed with the apparent return of the Annunaki and the lead-up to 2012 is the renewed quest for gold. Most of the world’s economic systems have broken down in the last two years, and this has tied in with the sudden hunger for gold on world markets. Many towns and cities have seen a huge number of “Cash for Gold” shops opening recently. Are we scrambling to hoard huge quantities of gold before the return of our alien gods, just like the Maya, who had huge hoards of gold but told the conquering Spanish that it wasn’t theirs but belonged to their gods.

Source

I Find this very interesting and something i never linked together before.

Let's say the annunaki did create us as a slave race to mine gold, when they had enough they left and left us to this planet (maybe trying to eradicate us by great flood). Let's say hypothetically the people in power knew the annunaki were coming back for gold and planned to enslave us once again. Perhaps that is why "someone" is buying up all of the gold. I tried to research who actually was buying it but i couldn't find out.

Maybe the people in power have been trying to keep it hush hush and preoccupying us with stories like kim k and kanye west having a baby?

Does anyone else have any insight to this theory? I found it very interesting.

I also wanted to say THIS IS A THEORY up for discussion i am not claiming this to be true.

If you want to be rude and act like i or anyone else who comment on this thread is dumb. Please do not comment and go somewhere else thank you!
edit on 13-1-2013 by misse2miss because: spelling

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by misse2miss

Interesting theory! I just lol when I think of an alien trying pry gold from the hands of a Rothchild....

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by seeker1963

Haha!! Unless they are "reptilians", "Nephilim" and the ones hoarding the gold?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Finally someone is catching on ;D

Well, it's like this - Either they are hoarding it, or it is actively shuttled off base -
..though I am want to speculate that control has changed hands since the Days of Old- say what you might about the boisterous mannerisms of Zeus (you might say) humanity still had it relatively well under the supervision of the Older Brothers. A more insidious power rules us now- a far more depraved authority, which I cannot see Larger Minds endorsing, though a personal bias may be in effect
At any rate, I suspect that they are using it as either a bargaining posture for technology, or perhaps they are indeed hoarding it for 'The Return' - It very well may be that they left the hybrids to rule their 'lesser' creations.

That being said, one ought to address the basis of such an assertion, that being 'gold hoarded for alien overlords' and how in any way it could be considered viable- There is indeed evidence of gold mining in South Africa where it is written the initial expedition team landed, as well a massive stone calendar known as Adam's Calendar offhandedly. Moreover, that there is an unimaginable amount of gold which should exist- think of the Spanish Armada's haul from Mesoamerica, think of hundreds of years of gold mining - and... yet.. there is no gold to be seen aside from trinkets - our money is worthless paper, correction, ours is now printed on petroleum product
- Gold shipments to China have shown up filled with tungsten - what gives?

Where is all the gold? lol

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Excellent Insight!

Thats exactly what i am thinking where has it all gone. If you go into fort knox it is empty. Probably why news cameras haven't been in there since the 70's.

Now they want are little gold rings. They need if for something but what?

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Humans do seem to have an unnatural pre-occupation with gold.

Apparently the Annunaki need it for their atmosphere, it keeps the heat in when they are far from the Sun.

Here is another article on the Annunaki and gold link

and here are a bunch more articles on the Annunaki, some of which have references to their search/need for gold link

There are people on ATS who consider themselves experts on the Annunaki at the same time as considering anything Annunaki related the height of folly - go figure.

To me, the existence of the Annunaki seems far fetched, at least in our world today, but there certainly seem to be a large amount of giant fossils and stories of giants and giant races and giants in petroglyphs for me to be open to their existence in the past.

Legends of Giants

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:20 PM
link   
trouble is, the whole annunaki thing is a load of bunk some dude dreamed up to sell books and make a living from. there is no substance to it, however interesting and engaging a fantasy it may be.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
There are things in history that to lude to them being real. Especially in the book of Enoch, Cain's son.

Book of Enoch

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Maybe the Annunaki just like to wear "sparklies". I like my "sparklies" so I could relate if that's what they're doing. If it's for preserving their atmosphere it seems like if they were far more advanced than us they would have found a viable substitute during the last 450,000 years. Maybe they really are reptiles cuz reptiles do like "sparklies".

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I remember reading that link you have back when they supposedly found a stargate near Yemen. Reading this kind of stuff is mind blowing......Who knows maybe it is true........

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by skalla
trouble is, the whole annunaki thing is a load of bunk some dude dreamed up to sell books and make a living from. there is no substance to it, however interesting and engaging a fantasy it may be.

Many used to think reptillians and their little gray minions were fantasy and bunk as well but who are now at least open to the idea, or more open to it.

The universe is a huge and mysterious place, we have been in the technological age for how many years? 60? 80? I think the only true fantasy is when humans think they have a good handle on what is and what has been in the galaxy and universe.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Maybe the Annunaki just like to wear "sparklies". I like my "sparklies" so I could relate if that's what they're doing. If it's for preserving their atmosphere it seems like if they were far more advanced than us they would have found a viable substitute during the last 450,000 years. Maybe they really are reptiles cuz reptiles do like "sparklies".

Ancient Egyptian loved gold jewelry they had to have gotten that from someone!

If "Another Wordly Being is in fact attempting to take our gold i would wonder what kind of sights Africans are seeing , because they mine the majority of the worlds gold. So you would think they may have abundant ufo sightings??

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

sumerian texts are not hard to get hold of, the enuma elish, gilgamesh, adapa and many more have been published by penguin for example and are easily available in print, let alone online. dig a bit deeper and you can get sumerian dictionaries and check it out for yourself if you like.
the original tales are fabulous and a human treasure without any of the plain daft/made up stuff - give them a read

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
It is amazing isn't it, how we have never managed to get any discernable proof of life existing outside of our own world, yet some people seem to know the intricacies of an alien civilization and their plans for us on earth. So they are not stupid enough to ever get caught on camera, but they are stupid enough to tell a human being their grand plans.

Come on, I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometime you just have to use your common sense guys.
edit on 13-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by PlanetXisHERE

They also used to think we were alone in this universe. Or at least told us that.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:34 PM
link   
If it were true, considering how much trouble le they had with us last time around, wouldn't it just be easier for them to get private companies to stockpile it and move it offworld in secret? Even replacing it with fakes if they have to.

They could use our own infrastructure and sweat to get the job done and they wouldn't have to go to the trouble Leif trying to manage 7 billion slaves.

Would explain the UFO sightings. Cargo ships.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by michael1983l
It is amazing isn't it, how we have never managed to get any discernable proof of life existing outside of our own world, yet some people seem to know the intricacies of an alien civilization and their plans for us on earth. So they are not stupid enough to ever get caught on camera, but they are stupid enough to tell a human being their grand plans.

Come on, I know this is a conspiracy site, but sometime you just have to use your common sense guys.
edit on 13-1-2013 by michael1983l because: (no reason given)

Not exactly.

The sumerians interacted with their gods on a daily basis as we would each other so somewhere along the line a disgruntled lower class annunaki either spilled the beans or there was just transparency from the beginning since they didn't think humans would oppose them or pose any kind of a threat to earthly gold mining operations.

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000
If it were true, considering how much trouble le they had with us last time around, wouldn't it just be easier for them to get private companies to stockpile it and move it offworld in secret? Even replacing it with fakes if they have to.

They could use our own infrastructure and sweat to get the job done and they wouldn't have to go to the trouble Leif trying to manage 7 billion slaves.

Would explain the UFO sightings. Cargo ships.

Absolutley!

First off we have the famous Bermuda Triangle in the Caribbean, and its lesser-known sister anomaly, The Dragon’s Triangle, near Japan. A number of researchers have discovered strange magnetic readings in the Bermuda Triangle. When combined with the numerous missing aircraft and ships, and the apparent effect the area has on some electronic equipment, there’s definitely a cause for further investigation. Some have claimed there is a submerged stargate on the ocean’s floor, and it may be that this gate is operating randomly, which may explain the unpredictable disappearance of many aircraft and ships.

SOurce

I'm not quite sure about the one near Japan. But i have read tons of stories about the Bermuda triangle!
edit on 13-1-2013 by misse2miss because: spelling

posted on Jan, 13 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

I do believe in many things but some of the stuff on here is sometimes just magic. I believe that there is other life in the Universe but sometimes people believe things just because they want it to be true and they want it to be true so much that any form of common sense is thrown out of the window. That is all I am saying.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join