It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Time for Gun Confiscation in America

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't care what people call me, just don't call me late for dinner :O)
The only solution I see to the gun grabber problem is for us to have our states to pass a bill to reconstitute the constitutional militia and the people of each state demand their governor sign it into law. IMHO it's the only thing the power elite in Washington, District of Crooks fear is a bunch of states reconstituting the militia. The NRA and etc...just take your money and put band-aids on everything so they can keep taking your money. If gun owners want to keep the guns, they better get busy doing so, because it's the only thing that will stop the tyrants in Washington, DC... once and for all.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I have been convinced by the OP's video!

I will turn my 1 gun in tomorrow.
I don't want myself shooting anyone innocent, because I now realize, I am the enemy within. I am the problem. The 1 gun I own that has never been shot besides at a gun range, is the problem!

If I disarm myself, others won't be able to kill children!!

Thank God for Hollywood actors!!!!!!

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by spacedog1973

Pretty much what I expected. Can you answer the question or not?
Why don't you defend your rights with your second amdendant firearms. Or is that a ridiculous question.

….Because nobody has knocked on my door and demanded my firearms - yet.

Are you advocating a preemptive strike? No thanks!!

Not that you're a keyboard warrior, but you like others here, talk big, but do nothing in the face of the oppression that you claim your guns are needed for.

And you know this about me based on my ATS posts in this thread?

WOW!

Troll somewhere else, please, before I lose my temper and start shedding ATS points.

BOILING FROGS?

You guy's are just like that gun-nut wack-job SACRAMANIACSmc He talked and talked until he got arrested on weapons charges.

By the way what ever happened to him?

You will never have an Uprising because you have been taught to "Duck and Cover".

Yes that's it - A Culture Built on Fear.

I had a thread up using these two pictures that was 404'd. Why? - The truth Hurts?

Chinese Reaction to Government Tyranny

American Reaction to Government Tyranny

Troll somewhere else, please, before I lose my temper and start shedding ATS points.

EDIT: So you're more afraid to lose a few ATS Points, than speak your mind?

ATS Points: 103,631

Here is a song about the Elite walking all over the Commoners

That's just the way it is.

edit on 14-1-2013 by Pedro4077 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   

it's a DRASTICALLLY reduced WORLD population of 24/7 cradle to grave, microchipped constantly surveilled, dumbed down, obedient, compliant, greatly sickened and weakened citizenry that is desired by the All Seeing Eye types
reply to post by Tecumte

I like the term neo-feudalism, and it'll be like the dark ages all over again. And what's interesting is if you back in history you'll see that the serfs weren't allowed to own swords or any other weaponry because the nobles knew they were outnumbered. Hence the age old imagery of the peasants revolting with pitchforks and torches.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:32 AM
link   
I don't know what most of the posts here are about, but it appears you're advocating disarming the Pentagon.

Let us know when you've figured out how to do that.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

How is it that our military has almost double the budget of anyone else in the world, but politicians are offended when you bring the question up. The question being, "why we cannot lop one hundred billion off the top. Why do we need military bases around the world all this time after the cold war.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tattiio
reply to post by seabag

How is it that our military has almost double the budget of anyone else in the world, but politicians are offended when you bring the question up. The question being, "why we cannot lop one hundred billion off the top. Why do we need military bases around the world all this time after the cold war.

I'm beginning to think the cold war was a ruse to allow both sides to tax people for military buildup, but also for cover for a huge expenditure for black ops. Both the USSR and the US had a UFO problem, and were seriously trying to figure out how the things worked. They weren't worried so much about the aliens (if they wanted to kill us, we'd be long gone), but were worried that the other side would figure out the technology first.

We've had boogiemen supplied to us to worry about my whole life. Strange how that works. And we never see where the money goes. Just think what our civilization could look like, we could have everyone educated for free, for the money we've spent on nuclear weapons we can never use without killing everything on the planet...

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

excellent post and very funny. S&F.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:33 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Thank God for Hollywood actors!!!!!!

A bunch of hypocrites running around with their armed body guards.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by signalfire
I don't know what most of the posts here are about, but it appears you're advocating disarming the Pentagon.

Let us know when you've figured out how to do that.

I think it's pretty clear that we WON'T be able to disarm our govt and military lol

The point of the OP'S video was...... HYPOCRISY REIGNS.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

So lets see what you would prefer:

I prefer guns in the hands of honest, hard-working people whose only intention is self-preservation

Your words!!

Now, what happens when one of these hard-working people snap??

Yes, you guessed it.... he/she wouldn't be a hard-working person for much longer.....

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 05:20 AM
link   
There is no proper justification for gun confiscation. America is supposed to be free where individuals have a freedom as long as they don't unjustifingly harm others. This means that people have a right to posses a gun for personal protection - a right to self defense.
If you still dissagree. Tell me, why doesn't Obama disarm his bodyguards then?
Guns (objects) are not the problem. Problem is in people. If you ban legal acces to guns, then criminals will find a way to get their hand on illegal guns. However, good people will then be disarmed! And that is not right!

How do you even lpan to disarm 80% of population? Many officers who come to take people's gun's away will get shot from these same people who refuse to give their guns away. It will make a huge bloody mess! Gun confiscation is not right.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You cannot defile the second amendment of the constitution based on "what-if" scenarios. As a matter of fact, however, that seems to be all the government is bringing to the table on this issue. I can tell you what will not happen if they annul the second amendment, though. Criminals will still have access to firearms just like they always have, and the lawful gun owner will yet again get the short end of the stick, lacking the capability to defend themselves from both the criminals who still have access, as well as the tyrannical leanings of the RepubliCrat administration (yes, singular). I don't expect anyone with a knee-jerk reaction based world-view to understand that though. If that includes you, I will simply say that I have no pity to spare on you, so I will just say I hope you think it was worth it when some future strongman....er, president gives an executive order to relieve you of all your private property and there's nobody around capable of defending you. What happens when you disarm the sheepdogs is that the sheep go undefended, as they clearly are not capable of defending themselves.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by syrinx high priest

so in your paranoid fantasy where you blow away 35 obama zombies trying to steal your TV, just imagine you reload a few times

Remember the armed Korean shopkeeppers guarding their buildings during the LA riots?

That's when you want to have the high capacity magazines. .

Great thread OP!

-Ak

edit on 14-1-2013 by AkHolic because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   
They will rape us the same way they did the Indians I don't know if I like people selling the gov't short they may actually ban guns all they got to do is have another school/ movie theatre/ bus station/ train stop/ mall shooting and they'll have enough support (hopefully not) to try and go for a ban. We all know the gov't isn't about to lay down their arms although if they did it's solve a lot of the world's problems. We Americans seem to think we're the only ones on earth that matter we forget we're a small percentage and everyone hates us because we love our 'safe' little shells. No one has the balls to step out and say "What gives you the right to infiringe on my God given rights?" THE GOV'T IS HERE TO PROTECT OUR RIGHTS NOT GRANT THEM when they infringe on our rights we do have the right to say f&%k you I answer to myself and I have a right to protect myself and feed my family now quit meddling dirtbags

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacedog1973

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by spacedog1973
If tyrannical governments are the ones who's guns should be taken away
If the purpose of civilians possessing firearms is to oppose tyrannical governments....

Why are you sitting there at your computer talking about it?

Well....obviously because I am a keyboard warrior, right?

Move along...nothing to see here.

Pretty much what I expected. Can you answer the question or not?
Why don't you defend your rights with your second amdendant firearms. Or is that a ridiculous question. Not that you're a keyboard warrior, but you like others here, talk big, but do nothing in the face of the oppression that you claim your guns are needed for.

Talk about fallacy.

While I am tired of the gun talk, i was intrigued that seabag had mad the thread and took a peek on page 1.

Your question ignores many things, first of which is that each person will have their own trigger point that was cause action. Up until that point you will see increasing grumbling and agitated behavior. Our friend seabag here, like myself, is somewhere along that path of grumbling at this moment.

And here you pop in with your informal fallacy to try to score a few cheap points that disregard reality entirely.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The gun debate keeps on rolling it seems. But despite how annoying twenty plus threads on the same or similar subject maybe it’s gotten me thinking about some of the smaller detail on the gun laws we have right now.

Take for example just about all companies and office building ban you from bring a firearm with you in on their property. So not only can you not have a gun in their building you can’t have one in their parking lot. Millions of people in the US have to deal with this every day. Some may say that just find a job that allows you to carry, but the number of companies that do are very small and most of the time seem to be small business.

The other interesting thing is that if you violate the ban the company has, most will fire you on the spot. They will take away or at least put at risk your livelihood, even if no one was hurt or even if the weapon was loaded.

Now I understand its privet property and they can make rules as they wish. But shouldn’t there be some law that if you declare your property a “gun free zone” that you’re liable for everyone on your property. I think there have been a couple case on the subject be for. But I think most end in settlement and silence. But why is there no law saying that if you get shot or killed on property that is declared a ”gun free zone” that you don’t get compensated for medical or funeral expenses? If there is one I've not heard of it.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by seabag

IF YOU WANT TO STOP PEOPLE FROM MURDERING WITH GUNS, YOU HAVE TO MAKE THE PENALTIES FOR DOING SO SEVERE ENOUGH THAT IT WILL DETER THEM!!

Deterrence is not the end all solution to problems.

I think the root of this problem is so far removed from what people are talking about, its almost hopeless.
I personally believe there are fundamental flaws in how our society is structured which has led us down this road. Unbridled capitalism, cronyism, and a general disregard for the value of human life. On top of this, we have abused the planet that supports us and are poisoning ourselves. We have increased background levels of toxic substances and polluted our drinking water with pharmaceuticals, hormones, and psychotropic medication (usatoday30.usatoday.com...).

I'll say it again.
the root of this problem is so far removed from what people are talking about

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

You cannot defile the second amendment of the constitution based on "what-if" scenarios. As a matter of fact, however, that seems to be all the government is bringing to the table on this issue. I can tell you what will not happen if they annul the second amendment, though. Criminals will still have access to firearms just like they always have, and the lawful gun owner will yet again get the short end of the stick, lacking the capability to defend themselves from both the criminals who still have access, as well as the tyrannical leanings of the RepubliCrat administration (yes, singular). I don't expect anyone with a knee-jerk reaction based world-view to understand that though. If that includes you, I will simply say that I have no pity to spare on you, so I will just say I hope you think it was worth it when some future strongman....er, president gives an executive order to relieve you of all your private property and there's nobody around capable of defending you. What happens when you disarm the sheepdogs is that the sheep go undefended, as they clearly are not capable of defending themselves.

And how do we know you aren't a criminal now or one in the making??

My response wasn't knee jerk as I have posted on numerous threads about this Gun Control!!

yes, Criminals will always get a gun from somewhere... this is because America have allowed guns to circulate among the populace for many a year and have also not stopped the dealing on the borders so now you have a big problem on your hands!

Do you hand over your guns when the time comes or do you not and risk jailtime? Also, do the criminals, gangsters.... whatever.... hand in their guns?? I doubt it very much which leaves you law abiding citizens kind of screwed!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join