It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It’s Time for Gun Confiscation in America

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
DHS: "Sir, you need to hand over any firearms immediately!"
Me: "What firearms?"
Problem solved...

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

This, and the picture of Obama being surrounded by armed secret service, is a desperate and sad attempt by gun nuts.

When you are in a high profile position, you become a target. To not give the president protection would mean having an election every other month to elect a new president to replace the one that has been killed.

The majority of mass shootings were by gones that were legally obtained.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nixie_nox

actually the recent one was done with illegally stolen guns. owned by another person, stolen by another person.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

No they illegally stole them from people who legally purchased them.A failure to control access to ones weapons unfortunately isn't a crime.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Who gives anyone the right to confiscate anything from anyone is my question. There is no answer to this problem A perfectly rational thinking person can walk out into a crowded mall and shoot as many people as their clip desires. Its crazy to think that an object like a rifle can rust away completely after thousands of years into the dirt and never kill a single soul but when a human being picks it up with their minds set on destruction they can cause massive damage and repercussions. Its us we are the problem.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by kako187
DHS: "Sir, you need to hand over any firearms immediately!"
Me: "What firearms?"
Problem solved...

It will be amazing how many 'break-ins' are reported the day before the ban goes into effect.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hey Spacedog, 1775-1783 The original thirteen colonies fought oppression from British Monarchy.. You act as if it never happened? Or it can't happen again. Don't try and belittle someone's point of view and try to criticize their character or mental capacity because you have a different set of beliefs. Your a hypocrite.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:25 AM
link   

This, and the picture of Obama being surrounded by armed secret service, is a desperate and sad attempt by gun nuts.

No strawman….debate the facts, please.

When you are in a high profile position, you become a target. To not give the president protection would mean having an election every other month to elect a new president to replace the one that has been killed.

How many attempts on the presidents life have there been? How many homicides were there in America last year? I rest my case…

The majority of mass shootings were by gones that were legally obtained.

All the laws in the world can't prevent lunatics from acquiring guns. UK is almost completely gun free yet they still have the occasional mass shooting.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mailman
Hey Spacedog, 1775-1783 The original thirteen colonies fought oppression from British Monarchy.. You act as if it never happened? Or it can't happen again. Don't try and belittle someone's point of view and try to criticize their character or mental capacity because you have a different set of beliefs. Your a hypocrite.

I think you meant " you're a hypocrite".

BTW, i'm glad you know your history.
History has shown that gun bans do not help.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:40 AM
link   
nope guns help

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's the ignorance of the 30 and under group on this subject that baffles me. They have been programmed to believe everything they read on the internet, hear from their leaders and that guns are bad.

I was heading to lunch with my younger brother and I brought up some of the guys in Portland, Oregon that were walking around with their AR15s strapped over their backs. People freaked out and called the cops on these guys thinking they would be arrested. When I called them ignorant he was like "how? It's illegal to walk around with you guns like that!"

I had to explain to him how wrong he was. Of course I also explained the permits involved and everything but all in all the majority of today's youth think you can't carry your guns in public. Now, some cities may have ordinances and so on but in this case the police showed up and talked with the guys. The people that freaked and called the cops were amazed that they weren't arrested. These guys simply told the officers that they were exercising their rights and trying to educate the public to this fact.

They weren't aggressive in any manner. Now, if some psycho were planning to shoot out a public building and saw these guys I'm sure they would have serious second thoughts on the matter. Even though most of them end up taking the cowards way out. They just don't like the idea of being confronted.

If the president forces this on America then what will the next step be? No hand guns? Then only rifles for hunting? Then only bows for hunting? Then "we'll hunt for you. Eat what we give you. At least you're safe." With a big fat politicians grin attached?

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:03 PM
link   
If the US cannot dissuade Germany from demanding their gold bullion back from the NY FED, and on the assumption that the NY FED no longer has all that gold, the US government will have to come up with that gold from someplace to cover the shortfall and "someplace" to the US Government is YOU!

And that may be yet another reason for the desperation by the government to disarm the American people. If your status is US citizen, you are a member/subject of a foreign-owned, bankrupt corporation. You have no rights. You have privileges and benefits that can be revoked or suspended at any time and for no reason. Ask yourself, why, if the Supreme Court has ruled that we have the right to travel by automobile unrestricted, no license or registration, that you can be beaten or killed for not having license or registration. You have been deceived.

Roosevelt also signed up the US person, their children, and all possessions to be collateral for the debt. A recent poll said that more than half of the Republicans, in United States Inc, would agree to default. DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS? When you default the Creditor takes the collateral.

We already have the US bankruptcy of 1933. Next up is default and collecting the collateral. This is why they want everyone's guns. You should all know the history of gun-grabbing dictators by now. When it happens, it's a countrywide slaughterhouse. Change your status before it's too late.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Governments do have the highest body count. Makes sense. The people should be armed and the government should be disarmed if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Donkey_Dean

All states may not follow suit but they dont have to! Gun control is not a Federal Goverment issue but rather a state issue!
The States are just sub-corporations under the mother corporation--United States Inc. The States must follow. Do you know what a Federal Zone is? If you use the 2-letter State abbreviation and/or a zip code you have admitted that you reside in a Federal jurisdiction. Unless you remove that status of "US citizen" from yourself, you are screwed.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by votan
reply to post by seabag

Governments do have the highest body count. Makes sense. The people should be armed and the government should be disarmed if you ask me.
So far this is the only intelligent idea for the ENTIRE gun debate. When Citizens fear their gov you have tyranny, when gov fears it's Citizens you have liberty.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by seamus

I know exactly what you mean.

In my own struggles against fiction and policy, I have nullified $50,000 worth of attachments against my person. I don't spend a lot of time talking about it, because I know full well that most people (you certainly) don't care to know the truth about themselves, or about the nature of existence. I mean, we came here partly to forget what we are, so that's almost understandable.
Alright!!! Someone else on here that knows the truth about their PERSON. I've also discharged debt through the treasury. It's only $2800.00 but it's a good start. Most people have no clue what Public Policy is. You are absolutely right when you say most people don't care to know the truth about themselves. Heh, or their PERSON.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hr2burn
I would say this makes me dangerous and un American, but on the contrary, by our forefathers standards, it makes me VERY AMERICAN...
I truly believe that depending how far "they" want to push it, the American government has little chance of disarming real Americans. I believe not only the MILLIONS of armed civilians but also some police LAW ENFORCMENT agents and PLENTY of military personnel...
The constitution will be upheld and unchanged as far as the 2nd amendment, I will bet on all the graves of all the brave folks that died to uphold the constitution.
Thumbs up post brother!
The "American government", the Republic, was vacated. When the same people reconvened it was as a corporation. United States is not American. It is a foreign-owned, bankrupt(1933) corporation. US citizen is an entity created by the corporation. It is collateral for Corp US debt. If you are an American, they can't take your guns because you have rights that cannot be taken away. If you carry the voluntary status of US citizen, you have NO RIGHTS, only privileges that can be revoked at any time.

Just for kicks, look at the 13th Ammendment. Look in the organic constitution(dejure-Republic) and then look in the constitution in place now(defacto-Corp US). They are totally different!!!

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I don't think taking guns away from the civies is going to help anything. There is a reason that 2nd amendment is in the constitution. If you look at everything that has happened in the past 12 years it's been more than what has happened in the 40 before that. The government always wants an excuse to take away our rights so they gain one extra step in enslaving us.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join