It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another Shooting - This Time In A San Diego Theater

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
so u mean.. passing laws didnt stop criminals from getting guns and using them to kill ppl who surrendered their guns and left themselves defenseless and in hope that the paramedics would get to them in time before they lost too much blood after being shot?? and that the police require guns to deal with armed criminals?

i've been to the uk. if u want a gun u can get one.. anywhere in the world.. if u really want one. but ppl tend not to if it's against the law to have one. i dont know about you.. but the day a couple thugs run up in ur house and tie u and ur wife up and rape ur daughters.. u will wish u had a gun in the house hidden somewhere for emergencies such as that. give it a clean once in a while.. practice on the range here and there to work on ur targetting. you will not stop criminals from getting guns with laws. u will only leave the general public at the mercy of criminals when they do strike.

also the scenario i posted above.. happened in my country numerous times over the past years.. and yep.. u guessed it.. we have gun control. when they were done raping the daughters they took them to the shower and bathed them to wash away dna evidence.

however.. some business owners are able to get a licenced firearm.. and well the news reports go more like this:

"Bandits shot by armed business owner while attempting to rob the shop and patrons."

as opposed to

"bandits escaped with $50,000 worth of jewelry, store owner dead"

think about it.

i say Arm the entire world.. train every child to use all the weapons at disposal from young.. let every one be strong badasses! as a criminal.. u will stay in line or you will die young. cuz anywhere u enter with a team of say 2 or three.. u might find that all the customers say.. 30 or 40 are armed.. and ur plan failed before it even started.

Arm everyone and everything. teach ur dog how to shoot!

edit on 15-1-2013 by 0mage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 04:30 PM
link   
i will further add.. the perpetrators of numerous crimes such as those.. were never caught.. they escaped!

<< 1  2  3   >>

join