It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Travel: What would you do?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2013 @ 04:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I'd make a list of ATS members who need a kick up the bum, go back in time and track down their mums as young women. Weather they are hot or not i would work my considerable charms on them and become a loving father to you all, forcing you to like read books and stuff and eat your greens. I'd even give you pocket money.

ETA: then i would forcibly convert you to islam and send you on Jihad against the great satan and stuff.. just for gits and shiggles

edit on 19-9-2013 by skalla because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2013 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I wrote a paper about this in High School ~ bring Jesus Christ to Disneyland.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

I studied English in college, but I have to say I agree with you. My major was English Lit, so I basically majored in reading books, but I had one grammar class. I was one of the top students in my class because it has always been more natural for me than others. However, I am by no means a master of it. To the point, I have always felt that English was difficult and it has many dumb rules. This is actually a topic that was discussed in the class, so at least it is recognized.

posted on Dec, 31 2013 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by ProfessorChaos

I would spend my life living in different eras as one with the people. I think it would be a tremendous learning experience. I'm going to be real with you though, and I'm probably going to get a lot of hate for this. I would REALLY like to experience some of the darker/dangerous moments of our past. For example, I would love to be able to go back in time to when the nine hikers were mysteriously killed If nothing else because I really want to know what happened to them. Another example...maybe being present in the theater when Abraham Lincoln was shot? I wouldn't change anything...mostly because I don't think I could, but experiencing things the way they really happened is very appealing to me in an educational sort of way.
edit on 31-12-2013 by SleepyOwl because: (no reason given)

edit on 31-12-2013 by SleepyOwl because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I would go to the first inventor of the time machine, because there must be one that was the first in all of existence. Not from this planet ofcourse since this universe is trillions of years old so it was probably already there some where some time before our big bang probably. And I would become the best of friends and make sure the universe doesn't turn negative forever. Why, I might be in a tank right now truly believing I'm living my life while it's just more like a remote controlled body.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: ProfessorChaos

king tut was just a little kid in a HOT HOT place...

i wonder what he'd trade me for a .......

FUDGESICLE?

all i require is my weight in gold, and ill throw in this nifty BIC lighter ON THE HOUSE

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
I'd go back to when Jesus died and rose from the dead. Either way - I'd see a great miracle or I'd find a truth out and not waste any more time on it.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
I would totally time travel back to the 90s. Gas was less than a dollar. No war. And some great TV shows. But if I had to choose one superpower, it'd be teleportation.

posted on Oct, 1 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I would pack up my netbook and travel to the year 2000. I would start using the name John Titor in online forums and tell fake time travel stories, all the while I'd be making tons of money by betting on sporting events.

I would then use my extravagant supply of money to influence Art Bell to keep creative control of Coast to Coast and to warn him against ever signing a contract with a non-compete clause.

edit on 1-10-2014 by Elton because: For the love of Art...

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 02:27 AM
link   
bang the past, of course!

Sophia Loren (when she was 25), Helen of Troy (when she was 25), Lauren Becall ( when she was 18 - death).

I can't think of anything better and, technically less selfish motives. I don't want to change or alter time or major historical events. I just want to be an anonymous, forgettable bang to the best pieces of tail of their time. No harm, no foul

posted on Nov, 10 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I'd go back to the moment that God decided to create creation and I'd take away the whisky bottle and tell Him to sober up and do a better job. These human bodies are ridiculously frail and sickly, and stupidity is rampant. Not exactly the kind of work you'd expect from an omnipotent being.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join