It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Personal Experiences.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just a funny story about relating personal stories. I was at work and overheard a conversation between two coworkers about misisng time. One said that he didn't remember anything from when he got into his car until he got out out of it a few hours later. I was intrigued and asked him about it saying I and my brother had lost an entire day when we were in school. The thing was, he was talking about when he tried... mushrooms. Naturally they laughed about what we had been on.
I just felt like I wasted a minute of my life on those two burnouts.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 04:58 PM
link   
On December 2012 I saw a UFO on the northern California coast over the ocean. On December 14th, I went to bed about 11:00 PM. I looked out my bedroom window over the ocean to see if I could see any meteors coming down from the Geminid shower....I saw one meteor and then I noticed on the horizon two lights going back and forth like they were looking for something.really fast back and forth about 1-2 miles from where I was watching. It was a clear night with stars.

The whole thing went on for about 20 minutes from when I started watching it. In the middle of the sighting, one of the lights noticed me. Then it flashed at me like the star of Bethlehem star for about 20 seconds and then it went back to searching for something....then in the middle of this scene a large object (really big) behind a cloud starts coming nearer from the southwest.

Every five minutes or so the cloud shrouded shape would flash a light and light up the clouds above it in an orange color. The object went over to where the two lights were buzzing around and just stayed there above them. Then one of the lights stopped and hovered for about 2 minutes over the ocean and then both of the lights went up and into the cloud and large object. Then the whole thing moved away and the stars were visible again.....

Four days later, I woke up early in the morning about 3:00 AM due to thunder and lightning. I went from my bedroom to my living room and laid down on a small day bed. I fell asleep again and then I woke up about a half an hour later with a hologram of a human shaped silver being near my bed. It was a silver color, very thin about 5 ft 6 or 7 inches in a human shape. The vision lasted 5-10 seconds. Then about five to ten minutes later I saw the being again outside the picture window near the day bed. It was the silver colored human shaped being (no noticeable nose, mouth or ears). More like C3PO in a very silvery metallic skin with a rainbow of colors reflected off of the silver skin. It made a motion of passing in front of my window, which is hard to do because I have rose bushes beneath the window. After the sighting, in the distance, I saw the orange light pulsating in a cloud in the southwest again.

The silver human shaped hologram seemed concerned about me. . Bathsheba..

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
I've never had an expirence, but still waiting to see one or see a Grey

I hope you get to see something one day, I'll never forget that feeling I had at the time. I feel lucky that I had a close up sighting that just sailed passed me and didn't stop to take me like others have experienced. I waited all my life for that experience, I'd given up hope and thought it would never happen, if they come back I'll send them your way.

posted on Jan, 14 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Snoopie

Hi Snoopie,

I enjoyed reading your story and it brought to mind an old post of mine you might enjoy. I'll just include a link to it here rather than trying to tell it all again. Others shared on the thread also.

Why I'm Here.......

It's good that you stay so open minded about what it might or might not be. I admit to not knowing what these objects are, but I tend to think most are misidentified objects or unfamiliar military craft; mainly the later. I keep my mind open to the idea they may be otherworldly though even though I think most see me as a skeptic, which I guess I am in a way.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 11:46 AM
link   
A few years ago, I was travelling with a three family members in my car.

During our journey, we spotted a black triangle hovering over a field, I can't tell you how close it was from the ground, but it was definitely in a stationary position.

I've also encountered numerous star-like orbs in the sky.

posted on Jan, 15 2013 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I was a kid when I started having strange dreams, there are a few times I felt like I have been abducted and placed in different time periods. It's a couple of things that have just recently surfaced about time travel that are just too obvious for me to overlook. I came up with an equation based off the positions of earth in space. Weird stuff started happening strange dreams, codes in time in dead languages, other people's manifestations. To be honest I went to a psychologist because I was hearing stuff like it was ghosts and stuff but I realized like enlightenment these where messages residual in time, and déjà vu confirmed it like it happened more than once. Obviously the truth to me is very stranger than fiction. I have proof of these things on camera. But nobody cares to truly find the truth. I have found a connection with the United States Government, Illuminati, moon, and time machines from the future. I'm not Afraid of exposing this but I have three youtube videos that prove this, one is Enoch samoas, he did not sell his soul, he helped our founding fathers with the constitution, personal experience manipulated through decption. I give you one more by Apollo poetry, shows dimensional doppelgänger. Seeing yourself three times in one dimension. Look it up I'm not giving links to this because the future has been changed more than once!

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I have no idea where to post this so here goes...

I'm familiar with the lost time experience - it sort of goes hand in hand with alien abduction but is anyone familiar with a surplus time experience?

I had one on the way to work this morning which has me left feeling like someone's playing a practical joke on me, or warning me.

Normally, I wouldn't mind the extra time and whenever this happened before, I dismissed it as misreading my watch or something but this morning, my alarm went off as usual. I checked the kitchen clock as my alarm clock has been known to do it's own thing from time to time. I got dressed, checked my office clock and noticed I had to hurry to catch my bus.

I left the house, locked the door, checked my wrist watch and noted that I had to really move it to catch my bus. It was -30 C outside so I was keen to get onto the warm bus and I got to my stop with about 5 mins to spare but the bus never came. It's not uncommon for buses in my town to run early so I had no other choice but to start walking to work and pick up the next bus on my route in half an hours time.

Walking is freezing cold like this (it was also windy) warps your sense of time and reality anyway, so all I remember of the walk is that I was freezing my ass off and even with my down jacket and hood on, I needed to get inside soon as my hands were numb, as were my legs all the way to my torso.

Well the bus comes and I get on. I sort myself out and then near the end of my ride, I turn on my phone to check my emails and notice the time says 7:15 am, which is around the time my alarm clock went off. I figured my phone must be suffering from the cold so I checked my watch and it also says 7:15 and when I get to work, I find that it is indeed early in the morning.

I checked my wrist watch at least half a dozen times this morning while getting ready for work and waiting for the bus to arrive. I then confirmed the time change with the same watch so it's not someone in my house messing with me.

So what gives? I've had some strange experiences over the past 6 months so I'm not so quick to dismiss this event as my mind playing tricks on me.

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

Humm.... Very interesting.

I really have no idea what to tell you. The only thing that comes to mind is that you have stepped across a timeline warp somewhere along the way.

That must be upsetting when you realize you could have been in your nice, warm bed another hour, or so, huh?

edit on 1/17/2013 by sled735 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2013 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Yeah, no kidding.

I thought about a random natural phenomena too but I've been experiencing out of the ordinary things over the past 6 months.

These events have coincided with some investigations that I've been conducting into scalar technology and it's interaction with the time-scape (the temporal dimensions we commonly refer to as time), the structure of our reality etc.

I don't "feel" like aliens have been in my underpants, but I also don't feel like this was a random coincidence either.
If this was a temporal displacement, then who knows how long I was "gone" for. It could have been months.

posted on Jan, 20 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your personal expierence it makes me think of my own which is almost the same as your falling star expierence S&F

posted on Jan, 25 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
After my experience with the UFO and alien visitation on December 14th and 18th, I woke up early one morning to find a dark silhouette outside my patio door of the bedroom. It was the same shape and size (thin and spindly) except in a dark hologram. It lasted only a few seconds and then disappeared.

In another instance, shortly before Christmas I went to bed and turned out the lights. In front of me about 6 ft. away, hanging in mid-air were about 10 thin rectangular scrolls. They were also in hologram form. I blinked several times to make sure my vision was okay. They stayed for a few minutes and then disappeared.

A few days later, the same thing happened except there were fewer scrolls, probably about 3-4 scrolls in hologram form. I feel like someone was trying to educate me about something.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join