It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Radiation Watch 2013

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   
This test is on air, cesium only. It reads 0.69 at the end. I wish he would have put it on the ground and filmed it as well.

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   
At our age, with very limited computer skills, we have set up a radiation blog, in case FB shuts us down. I post my air tests and rad checks, as well as the others from around the world in our little FB group. You might want to bookmark it? Hopefully we will get more folks from around the world testing to get a clearer picture of the way it moves. It's a start at least.
savingyourradread.blogspot.ca...

posted on Apr, 8 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aircooled

All the recent photos I have seen of these animal sicknesses, particularly of sea lions, shows either patchy hair loss or albinism (white patches) that are typical of descriptions of radiation-affected animals in the Chernobyl exclusion zone.

Thank you for the blog.
edit on 4/8/2013 by Uphill because: Typo fixed.

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Last night I did 10 tests between 10 pm and 2 am. none were lower than 0.79 or about 250 cpm. This one got the cigar.

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 12:09 AM
link   
I have no explanation for this, other than the obvious... fuk. I know he's honest with his readings and he's no where near a nuke plant. Hell, he'd have to have a secret meltdown going on in his town to see these numbers.
Southern Brazil black rain today.

And then......

And the link to the 012 potrblog vid about LaNinia kicking the jet stream to the southern hemisphere.
www.youtube.com...
Oh yeah, the sunflowers in his garden look really strange as well.

posted on Apr, 14 2013 @ 01:00 AM
link   
A place called Borgor Texas today. Spike hit 177 cpm. Alert level is a 100.
Slide the pic over

WHITE HOUSE APPROVES RADICAL RADIATION CLEANUP ROLLBACK
In soil, the PAGs allow long-term public exposure to radiation in amounts as high as 2,000 millirems. This would, in effect, increase a longstanding 1 in 10,000 person cancer rate to a rate of 1 in 23 persons exposed over a 30-year period.
www.peer.org...

posted on Apr, 19 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Chicago almost became another fuk.

posted on Apr, 24 2013 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Today's rain.
I had rain from the east the other day. It was low. That's got to mean something. It got me to thinking? Why isn't it ever hot when it comes from the east? I've never had hot rain from the east once. Only when it's from the west. Do these "Pseudo-experts" think their radon/bananas washout only occur when it's from the west?
Makes no sence, right?

You might find this link useful? Don't ask me where I found it. I can't remember. lol. Maybe the big thread?
www.netc.com...
My bookmarks are a mile high.

posted on Apr, 25 2013 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aircooled
Today's rain.
I had rain from the east the other day. It was low. That's got to mean something. It got me to thinking? Why isn't it ever hot when it comes from the east? I've never had hot rain from the east once. Only when it's from the west. Do these "Pseudo-experts" think their radon/bananas washout only occur when it's from the west?
Makes no sence, right?

You might find this link useful? Don't ask me where I found it. I can't remember. lol. Maybe the big thread?
www.netc.com...
My bookmarks are a mile high.

I think you're being sarcastic about the rain coming from the West? =D

It makes sense to me. I know the jet streams are going Westerly from Japan to the American West coast and onwards.

Why would rain be coming from the East now as opposed to the West? Seasonal?

posted on Apr, 26 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Philippines

I wasn't being sarcastic at all. We do get rain and snow storms coming from the east and south east. Normal background or just slightly elevated.
I even did a "Clean rain" video for those who popped into my channel with ideas like "Maybe your eavestroughs are radioactive?.... Maybe your roof is radioactive?.... Maybe your lawn is radioactive?" etc etc...
We even got the tail end of Hurricane Katrina up here after it beat the hell out of New Orleans. I had made the big mistake of driving my old VW dune buggy to work that day, and I sputtered home with only two cylinders fireing through the torential downpour.
Winds and storms move in different directions at different altitudes. I would really like to find a jet stream model that shows ground level direction, maybe a mid level direction as well as the "high up" we get normally.

On my rain/rad vid. After reviewing it again yesterday I watched the water coming out of the down spout instead of the geiger itself. I was a little shocked to see the dark foam bubbles. [Just like my buddy in Brazil gets]
I have no cement around our old farm house, so I will have to figure out a way to trap and test this suspicious black foam and possible plutonium ash. A tarp on the grass, or the old bath tub, we wash our mutts in? Something.
Maybe stuff a towel into the down spout and pinch it, so the water can flow over the top but the black crap will be trapped? I'll figure something out, but I'm really not looking forward to seeing the the kind of numbers my buddy gets in southern Brazil.
By the way, his rain test/video of 56 microsieverts per hour is on it's way to Prof Chris Busby for a complete test. When mailed out, four days later it was still reading 27 microsieverts per hour.
I'll let you know the results when we hear back.
Some of us are looking at getting more expensive, precise geigers that can be dialed to different isotopes.
We've been in touch with the top cat at this outfit, and are trying to talk him into a group rate discount.
www.polimaster.com...
The link is tricky, if it doesn't pop up the first time, try again.

posted on May, 3 2013 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Speaking of black foam in his rain.....
Southern Brazil again.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I think we trust what Chris says, right?
He sure knows a lot more than me when it comes to fallout.
He says it's not fuk fallout hitting Brazil.
It still begs a lot of questions though? Why are governments raising allowable limits? Why did our own watchdogs refuse to test the public's samples, from shmoe's like me? The news blackout..... etc.
It still doesn't mean we didn't get sprayed in the first 6 months or that the ocean isn't getting poisoned but any good news is good.

posted on May, 4 2013 @ 02:58 PM
link   

I think we trust what Chris says, right?
He sure knows a lot more than me when it comes to fallout.
He says it's not fuk fallout hitting Brazil.
It still begs a lot of questions though? Why are governments raising allowable limits? Why did our own watchdogs refuse to test the public's samples, from shmoe's like me? The news blackout..... etc.
It still doesn't mean we didn't get sprayed in the first 6 months or that the ocean isn't getting poisoned but any good news is good.

I know you weren't being sarcastic before, but I suppose you have to deal with more weather patterns than I do, and from the West makes sense with Fukushima.

As for your issue with catching rainwater: try using paper coffee filtersif possible, they collect great. It may be too slow of a filter, so maybe collect the rainwater in some basin, and drain/filter it through the coffee filter.

I watched the Busby video and have the following comments:

He talks a lot about the Brazil radioactive rain issue, great. He goes into half lives and what not and how he didn't see any results when analyzing the sample, saying most of the half lives are under 60 minutes I believe.

- So perhaps test your collected samples 24-48 hours+ after the rain as well as initial results

- He says the cause is from radon gas coming from out of the ground? He also mentions getting multiple samples from places after thunderstorms, but doesn't say all samples are from Brazil. Radon would not be a commonality if there are multiple similar rain samples.. but then again, his rain samples received didn't test positive he says.

I don't doubt the education or intellect of Mr. Busby, but there are a lot of variables here so imo it is hard to be decisive about radon. Again, what is the list of evidence and locations he is looking at to make that conclusion that the Brazil samples he is particularly addressing is radon coming from the ground?

posted on May, 14 2013 @ 04:52 PM
link   
The "black stuff" in the rain in Brazil, continues.

Black stuff in Japan, May 10th. Unsure about the location and how close? I've never seen a geiger go this high? I'm surprised it didn't explode!

posted on May, 20 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
We see official Brazilian documents on radiation..... and a rain swipe!

posted on May, 23 2013 @ 02:24 PM
link   

We see official Brazilian documents on radiation..... and a rain swipe!

Hey there thanks for this! I still am confused why it seems so bad down in the Southern hemisphere, but then again I also don't understand the jet streams and air currents of the Earth.

Any chance of collecting/filtering rainwater up there yet?

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 09:03 PM
link   
April 8th. 5.3 μSv/h in Hitachi city Ibaraki
fukushima-diary.com...
Yes Phillipines, still working on it.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Plotus

Over the years, I've read 2-4 times that we

HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY NOW to render ALL nuclear waste harmless.

But the game the PTB like to play is to put at risk millions; manipulate millions and genocidally kill millions.

UN Agenda 21 is a reality. This just seems like another means to that end.

The black hearted elite PTB are ruthless and callous to the extreme. Not only do they not 'GIVE A D...' they seem to at best think of the sheeple as slaves, serfs, pawns to do with as they see fit for whatever whim or 'reason' they concoct.

Purportedly another reason they refuse to release or use such advanced technology is that they don't want the nuclear power industry to be unfettered to the point of providing cheap power that could unleash too much of a population increase; too much UNCONTROLLED goings on among the serfs and slaves.

posted on May, 26 2013 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BO XIAN

Over the years, I've read 2-4 times that we

HAVE THE TECHNOLOGY NOW to render ALL nuclear waste harmless.

Hello. Could you provide conclusive proof please? Thanks. The whole world is in your hands.

posted on May, 29 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Alekto

People who are too lazy to read threads can't ask for info.

New biz.
In Brazil. What a strange test! He took a rain sample. It read 4.3. Then he took another sample. It read 10.0 microsieverts per hour. Then he put the two samples together and they read 17.0 So together they're higher? Like you added the two amounts together? So if he took 5 samples it would be like 50.0 microsieverts? I didn't know it could add up like that?

We'll know one way or the other what's in his rain when he gets his new equipment in July.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join