It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush and Cheney, lying liars caught lying again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Moments ago Hoshyar Zabari, the current Iraqi Foreign Minister told the UK's Channel 4 news on a live interview that he personally had seen documents giving the orders by Saddam's regime to remove explosives from the al-Qaqaa site and that they should be used to resist the allied forces in Iraq.

Bush and Cheney are currently trotting around the states implying that 'maybe the explosives weren't there to be removed anyway'.

The IAEA state quite clearly that they were and now documentary proof of the orders for their removal has been seen by senior members of the new administration.

Plainly Bush and Cheney are lying and attempting to cloud the issue with as much doubt as possible.

Thanks to their (and Rumsfeld & Co) criminal negligence in the planning of this this 'war' British and American troops are facing weaponry based upon some very powerful munitions which they knew about and which should have been under watch and guard.

There should be serious charges after all this never mind a change of Government.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
so Sminkeypinkey, you agree with the President. They were removed by the Saddam regime before the American Troops got there. so much for your blame Bush. Please send this to your boy John Kerry, he will really love to tell America, I am sorry, I am a liar.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by sminkeypinkey
The IAEA state quite clearly that they were and now documentary proof of the orders for their removal has been seen by senior members of the new administration.

I was wondering the same thing. I was going to post something like this, but I just heard a news snippet and didn't feel like going digging around the internet to find a link so I could back it up with what MSNBC reported yesterday.

They said in March 2003, the IAEA inspectors checked this site. They reported that there were basically two types of munitions here at one point, and when they checked the site after the Iraq invasion, one of the two types was still at the site. They were not allowed to check the other munition type for whatever reason, so they could not say whether they were still there or whether they were missing.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jrsdls
so Sminkeypinkey, you agree with the President. They were removed by the Saddam regime before the American Troops got there. so much for your blame Bush. Please send this to your boy John Kerry, he will really love to tell America, I am sorry, I am a liar.

- You sure have a weird way of looking at this jrsdls.

This huge amount of muntions were tagged, catalogued and known about before the war.

The allied forces did not destroy them during the initial attacks.

The allied forces subsequently allowed their removal (exact date, apparantly, unknown).

The muntions are discovered by the allies to have been removed.

Allied forces now are suffering lethal attack by such munitions.

If you think that's great leadership and planning from 'the war Pres' feel free.

Personally I think he and his planning gang should be facing charges.

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
according to you it was the Saddam regime that moved them out to the insurgents. so, how can it be put on Bush?

posted on Oct, 27 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Please use the existing thread to discuss the missing muntions in Iraq:

Kerry and Left Wing Media October Surprise....a dud.

top topics

join